Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Afternoon fugee's. What a miserable day its been here in Hooterville today :(

Rained all day today. Some jackass loss control and left his truck in the ditch in front of my moms house. Been there all damn day. Had to run to town and get some prescriptions and it really sucked when I got home and I didnt have a wiggling dancing grinning lil boy here happy that I was home.

Will be glad when the weekend gets here and Rascal can come home :(
Awe I'm sorry. You should have him most of the time since you are currently not working.
Two things to check before getting a fridge.
1. will it fit in the space in the kitchen. Height included under cabinet.
2. Will it fit thru the front door? Some of the ones out now will not fit thru the door even with the doors removed from the fridge.
I know, I worked at Lowe's for 5 years. And was drafted on the Delivery truck several times.
3. That it comes with a gift certificate to stock it full. hehehehe
Here we go.. I ran out to the garage where it's currently sitting, and snapped a pic:

View attachment 83322

I know, I know... only a housewife would find a stovetop exciting. :giggle:

Andria
Nice!!!

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Well... the stovetop is nice.... I'm STILL unable to use the oven, because of the awful smell. Do any of y'all know, would running the self-clean cycle get rid of that new smell that smells like burnt plastic?

I went to the Frigidaire website and sent them an email about it, but it said their reply might be 2 business days; today is the 2nd business day, but I still haven't heard anything.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Well... the stovetop is nice.... I'm STILL unable to use the oven, because of the awful smell. Do any of y'all know, would running the self-clean cycle get rid of that new smell that smells like burnt plastic?

I went to the Frigidaire website and sent them an email about it, but it said their reply might be 2 business days; today is the 2nd business day, but I still haven't heard anything.

Andria

All I know is that in my experience, the self-cleaning feature of ovens themselves put off an awful stench

HATE running it - but you are not supposed to use regular oven cleaner in a self cleaning oven or it voids the warranty :(

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All I know is that in my experience, the self-cleaning feature of ovens themselves put off an awful stench

HATE running it - but you are not supposed to use regular oven cleaner in a self cleaning oven or it voids the warranty :(

I finally got a response to my email; they say it's "left over dust or oil from the manufacturing process", and advised running it at 400F for an hour or so. So I'm running it at 410F, till 5pm; then I'll try the broil element for 30 minutes.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One of my Dripbox 2's quit.
Fixed it though. Was a cold solder connection that came loose.

I should send you my white minibook that got dropped; it still vapes, but the screen doesn't work. Maybe you could figure out what went awry and get a functioning mod out of it.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see. Too busy refreshing the tracking to say hey to your friends :p

This is why I say the world/s will never end. Someone, somewhere at any given random time will simply hit F5, it will all be refreshed in the browser window of the cosmos.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got back from My wifes uncle's funeral.
A lifelong preacher/white supremacist.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just got back from My wifes uncle's funeral.
A lifelong preacher/white supremacist.

My dad was a lifelong alcoholic/hell raiser/white supremacist. Which makes me really glad that he was completely out of my life from age 9 to age 18. Actually he did get sober for the last 20 or so yrs of his life, but that just turned from a funny asshole to a boring asshole. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Finally got my Ventolin inhalers today, THANK GOD. But still checking tracking on the minibook. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
My grandfather was a mega-racists but not a white supremacist necessarily because he really had it out for most "races" not just people of color

He especially hated the French, Russians, and British, though he had a soft spot for the Irish

He was from Finland

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My grandfather was a mega-racists but not a white supremacist necessarily because he really had it out for most "races" not just people of color

He especially hated the French, Russians, and British, though he had a soft spot for the Irish

He was from Finland
This preatcher would preach that god intended for white people to rule..
Church of god my ass.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only thing I'm really bigoted about, is the muslims. I'm sure there are plenty of terrific muslims, but the bad apples tar them all with the same brush, to me, sorry as I am to admit it. But I hate the most those of that culture coming here and continuing to dress in pajamas and nightgowns in public. If they want to be Americans, great, but they need to ASSIMILATE. Ditto for those who come here from ANYWHERE and make no effort to learn english. No, I do not want the auto-checker, or phone message, in Spanish, because I am A US CITIZEN, I speak english. Do the same or go back to where they speak whatever you do!

And get off my lawn while you're at it. :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dress in pajamas?
You been at wallyworld again?

The weird "desert-appropriate" clothing they all seem to wear -- though I notice that the men often dress quite normally for the western world, while forcing their women to wear the full-body-including-head-and-face nightgowns, which is hardly fair. If the men can dress normally for the US, why can't the women?

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure there are plenty of terrific muslims, but the bad apples tar them all with the same brush, to me, sorry as I am to admit it

At least you admit it, lol

While I don't agree with organized religion of any stripe - most Muslims are just regular people. As there are an estimated 1.2 billion of them, in a world of 7.5 billion. Most would have to be regular peace loving people, or the world would have a much bigger problem than what does exist already

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
At least you admit it, lol

While I don't agree with organized religion of any stripe - most Muslims are just regular people. As there are an estimated 1.2 billion of them, in a world of 7.5 billion. Most would have to be regular peace loving people, or the world would have a much bigger problem than what does exist already

I know that's undoubtedly true... but I guess it's kind of like the WWII generation's feelings about the Japanese; it's not a rational thing, but an emotional, wounded thing, to hold all of 'em accountable for the dastardly actions of a small percentage of the whole. If not for that idiot religion (I feel much the same about all religion, too), they would have no philosophy to cause any of them to behave in such a barbaric fashion, nor would they treat women as chattels and homosexuals as criminals. Bronze age religions should stay in the bronze age.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I admit bigotry toward any and all fanatic/s that presume/s violence dictates them a right for subjugating any other life. I am also rather disdainful if not loathsome of those who actively and deliberately chose to not learn, adapt. Yes, adapting to live excludes abusing others, subjugating them in order to live in my view. Do not conflate or misconstrue the expression I state here.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dang - in a rare mood to chuck clouds

Mr Juicy is bitching he can't see the TV :giggle:

* shaking my head * "Wives." They universally have a contract which lets them be pain in the balls. We still love them for it despite often feeling like we want the pain to end. Of course, I am sure the same can be said of husbands. We can be pain in the butt often enough to balance out life together.

Watch this, :cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:. My wife yesterday accused me of trying to keep up with @MannyScoot . She told me I was becoming a vaping train. Reckon it doesn't help her driving to need to fight a cloud to see. :giggle:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Heh. Anytime my husband gets pissy abiout my tiny lil wispy clouds, I ask him if he wants me to start vaping max VG, so he'll actually have something to bitch about. :giggle:

My new white minibook is out for delivery... so, in honor of that, I put on that beeeeeeeeeyoootiful flowered driptip that Lucy sent me, and put my Achilles on this:

3yrsold-stillworks.jpg

I know y'all remember those. :D 3 yrs old, still works just fine. I thought I'd test 'em out, since my son expressed an interest; they all charged up just fine, so I thought I'd give 'em a little actual use, make sure. So far, so good! :)

Andria

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
* shaking my head * "Wives." They universally have a contract which lets them be pain in the balls. We still love them for it despite often feeling like we want the pain to end. Of course, I am sure the same can be said of husbands. We can be pain in the butt often enough to balance out life together.

Watch this, :cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud:. My wife yesterday accused me of trying to keep up with @MannyScoot . She told me I was becoming a vaping train. Reckon it doesn't help her driving to need to fight a cloud to see. :giggle:
Ha ha....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hitting my NLPWM......
d74f26d2177167348dd31661e4d445b6.jpg
20942824f9c098a90da109ab6ffefa5d.jpg
e738fb7433fa38099ad9466a9297beb5.jpg
a2c942b5ea044f3a8650024bca9a34fb.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
5a6d708205a57d2c0e508206ba14b2d2.jpg

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello all badge holders just a heads up there is a member of the VU reporting back to ECF who holds a refugee badge and what your opinion of the moderators over there is. Some might not give two shits but some might pop in to see old friends so just letting it be known there is a rat.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello all badge holders just a heads up there is a member of the VU reporting back to ECF who holds a refugee badge and what your opinion of the moderators over there is. Some might not give two shits but some might pop in to see old friends so just letting it be known there is a rat.

Reporting, schmorting - really. Everything anyone posts on VU is open for anyone on earth to look at :rolleyes:

ECF control freak mods do not need a rat to know what people are posting here

Anyone who PMs another member takes a risk anytime they say something they don't want public whether it's about Brand X forum or anything else they want private

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good. Bet it just chaps Retarded1's ass that he cant delete anything we say here that he doesnt like or threaten us with constant ban threats.

Hope ECF leadership gets the hint that we all left because of the nazi moderation of a few over there.

VU Sponsors