Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh. Apparently the only way to reduce foods that worsen arthritis would be to starve myself -- it lists dairy, corn, and wheat as the worst foods to eat for arthritis. I'm post-menopausal, so NO WAY can I eliminate dairy, I need the calcium. And NO WAY can I eliminate wheat, since wheat bran is the best thing for my constipation, and whole grains are a good way to avoid diabetes. Guess I'll continue my current healthy diet, maybe eat a bit less corn, and keep taking ibuprofen when my joints hurt.

I guess these healthy-eating fools just want us all to exist on kale and spring water, as I've long suspected.

Andria
:giggle::giggle:
I've pretty much eliminated dairy on a daily basis due to lactose intolerance and corn I've cut way down on. I still enjoy corn, corn chips, cornbread etc on an occasional basis. Existing on kale and spring water? Ain't happening! :blech:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The joints in my thumb, first and middle finger on my right hand are twice the size of the same joints on my left hand. And I have nodules on the first finger. They don't hurt badly every day but some days, I can't close my right hand without pain.

With me, it's my right thumb, right at the base where it joins the hand -- when that sucker gets inflamed, I can't lift ANYTHING that weighs more than an oz or 2. And the big knuckle of my right index finger, where it joins the hand; I think that's from lifting too-heavy things with one hand, like large boilers full of water, and gallons of milk with one finger thru the holder. That one comes and goes; the thumb one is *mostly* quiescent, though it once was so bad I couldn't even wash dishes, couldn't even pick up a plate with my right hand. Had to use my right for the soap pad, holding it in my left, and hand it off to my husband to place in the dishwasher.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:giggle::giggle:
I've pretty much eliminated dairy on a daily basis due to lactose intolerance and corn I've cut way down on. I still enjoy corn, corn chips, cornbread etc on an occasional basis. Existing on kale and spring water? Ain't happening! :blech:

I thank god that I have no issues with lactose, so I keep trying to *add* more milk to my diet -- the hot cocoa I drink at night, I make with milk. Also try to eat a lot of cheese, but it has to be 2%; helps with both my fat problem and my constipation problem, to have lower-fat cheese.

I detest spring water, it tastes like sucking on pennies bathed in algae. :blech: I've never tried kale, and don't plan to. But bring on the BROCCOLI!!! :D

Andria

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is true. But I have been advised to give up all cereals and grains, and certain lentils and I am finally starting to feel better finally. Three good days in a row, lol.

The first three days in a row since this cropped up in late December as a matter of fact

I am rethinking the vegetarian strategy though - Mr Juicy barbecued up some Valentine's Day filet mignon for dinner tonight and it was too freaking delicious, lol
There are many gluten free options available now for making the breads you will miss ;)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dairy is a HUGE contributer to inflammation. I've switched over to almond milk for most everything. Only thing I still consume that's dairy on a regular basis is cheese, because well.....it's CHEESE

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, I gotta have calcium, or my bones will just fold up. I cannot take pills as big as my pinkies, so I'll keep getting it from dairy -- which also provides vitamins A & D. I've heard that calcium is best ingested and better absorbed from natural sources in any case, rather than supplements, and almond milk costs almost as much as buying a whole cow. Moo. Soy... hmm. Opinions seem quite divided on whether soy is the Second Coming, or the worst poison you can ingest. I don't much care to spend the extra money, so I don't buy soy milk, and I probably wouldn't eat tofu if you paid me.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I gotta have calcium, or my bones will just fold up. I cannot take pills as big as my pinkies, so I'll keep getting it from dairy -- which also provides vitamins A & D. I've heard that calcium is best ingested and better absorbed from natural sources in any case, rather than supplements, and almond milk costs almost as much as buying a whole cow. Moo. Soy... hmm. Opinions seem quite divided on whether soy is the Second Coming, or the worst poison you can ingest. I don't much care to spend the extra money, so I don't buy soy milk, and I probably wouldn't eat tofu if you paid me.

Andria
Andria, do you drink milkshakes? I make milkshakes with either almond milk or coconut milk, yogurt, fruit and tofu. You don't even know the tofu is there.
I take Caltrate as a calcium substitute. I'd rather swallow the horse pills than endure the side effects of lactose intolerance which are the pits. I can have 1/2 cup of milk, a small bit of cheese except hard cheeses, those I can have all I want plus a small cup of yogurt without lactose intolerance rearing its ugly head.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Andria
Soy is OK so long as it is organic....the non organic types use a former of estrogen to speed up the plant growth....can cause some hormonal issues.

As to calcium, you aren't digesting as much from milk as you think (your body naturally stops digesting milk properly in childhood). Look to kale for a good natural source

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, do you drink milkshakes? I make milkshakes with either almond milk or coconut milk, yogurt, fruit and tofu. You don't even know the tofu is there.
I take Caltrate as a calcium substitute. I'd rather swallow the horse pills than endure the side effects of lactose intolerance which are the pits. I can have 1/2 cup of milk, a small bit of cheese except hard cheeses, those I can have all I want plus a small cup of yogurt without lactose intolerance rearing its ugly head.

Nah, milkshakes really don't do it for me; I just get "brainfreeze" and then wanna pour it out. It's not a matter of not WANTING to take horsepills, I LITERALLY CANNOT -- they gag the hell out of me, I just cannot get them down. Anytime I need an antibiotic, I always take advantage of Publix's free antibiotics program, since I don't have insurance, but the only ones that aren't some kind of -cillin (to which I'm allergic) are these GIIII-NORMOUS chalky pills that I have to cut into 8ths just to be able to get down! Don't really care too much for yogurt either, though I will eat it occasionally if I need some probiotic support -- sometimes very helpful with IBS. But the kind that will help that is a) expensive, and b) only available in multipacks, of which I'll eat maybe half, and the other half gets old and eventually has to be thrown out. But PUDDING... especially vanilla pudding and tapioca: NOW YER TALKIN MY LANGUAGE!!! :D

When I was pregnant and obviously needed a lot of calcium, I asked the doc how I could avoid those GIII-NORMOUS calcium pills; he said "how do you feel about 3 gals of milk a week?" I said JUST FINE! So everytime I turned around, I was drinking another glass of milk. My son has never had a broken bone though he's a bit of a klutz like mom, so I guess he got enough calcium. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Soy is OK so long as it is organic....the non organic types use a former of estrogen to speed up the plant growth....can cause some hormonal issues.

As to calcium, you aren't digesting as much from milk as you think (your body naturally stops digesting milk properly in childhood). Look to kale for a good natural source

Estrogen is exactly why I might need soy! But it doesn't ever help my hot flashes, so I gave up on it.

I have no lactose intolerance issues, which means that I have the normal-human mutation to continue digesting milk past childhood. Only people with lactose-intolerance lack that mutation. And as I said... never tried kale, don't plan to.

Andria

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a common misconception that just because you aren't intolerant, you are digesting it fully. Like many pills, when you drink milk, the bulk of the "nutritional value" ends up in the toilet instead of absorbed by the body. There are plenty of ways to incorporate kale without having to taste it (but, oven fried in some olive oil, and seasoned right...they can taste like thin potato chips). Recent studies have shown that even though spinach has more calcium technically....we absorb it from kale in a much higher percentage.
Trust me, I'd be the last to eat kale raw (had to do so on set last week, and look like I enjoyed it....THAT was some acting, let me tell you ), but there are some ways quite tasty.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's a common misconception that just because you aren't intolerant, you are digesting it fully. Like many pills, when you drink milk, the bulk of the "nutritional value" ends up in the toilet instead of absorbed by the body. There are plenty of ways to incorporate kale without having to taste it (but, oven fried in some olive oil, and seasoned right...they can taste like thin potato chips). Recent studies have shown that even though spinach has more calcium technically....we absorb it from kale in a much higher percentage.
Trust me, I'd be the last to eat kale raw (had to do so on set last week, and look like I enjoyed it....THAT was some acting, let me tell you ), but there are some ways quite tasty.

I'll stick with broccoli -- also high in calcium -- and drinking milk in various ways, and eating cheese.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well my hospital bill from my 2014 appendectomy has finally been paid off. And after the money order we're buying today for the surgeon, my balance with them will now be below $750. I'll keep paying on it another year, and maybe with next year's tax refund, I'll be able to finish paying them off, too. :)

Andria

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I had to dump my Achilles; that very old WTA tasted really bad. I'm not sure it's worth it, to get into the bottle in the freezer; it's 100% VG, so I don't know if it's possible to syringe any up out of the bottle, even with a 12ga needle. But I don't want to get the bottle out and let it reach room temp, for fear that I might not then be able to put it back in the freezer for further long-term storage. Since I don't use it regularly anymore, I'm afraid it might mean that the entire 15ml gets old in the cabinet and is wasted; it's much too expensive to waste.

Andria

Donation box

Umm.. what?

Andria

~>~>~> http://vapingunderground.com/threads/epifany-box.243960/

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Kale may be the most absorbable (bioavailable), but there are other ways, almonds, bok choy, chia seed, tinned salmon (the kind with bone in....really high in calcium) and even fortified OJ.

Just saying, anyone with joint aches should try and limit dairy, as it is a solidly proven cause of inflammation. You might be surprised at how much better you feel after.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Where is everybody tonight???

Post VD maniacal sex?

~ or ~

Post VD sugar comas?

Noodles to say I got neither going on...

Watching TV, while trying to stop whining about the godawful fall I had today, kneecaps to asphault, trying to capture a check that was trying to blow away after it fell out of my purse in the truck and blew out the door when I opened it. I caught the fucking check but it wouldn't surprise me if my kneecap is cracked. Oh and whining about being so fucking tired and having a fucking godawful headache THAT WILL NOT STOP NO MATTER HOW MANY IBUPROFEN I TAKE.

So I had a couple of small 3 Musketeers hoping that some sugar could make me feel better. Meh. Took my Dramamine so I can go to bed shortly, and if my fucking insomnia knows what's good for it,. IT WILL LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE IN THE MORNINg.

So.. there's that.

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Watching TV, while trying to stop whining about the godawful fall I had today, kneecaps to asphault, trying to capture a check that was trying to blow away after it fell out of my purse in the truck and blew out the door when I opened it. I caught the fucking check but it wouldn't surprise me if my kneecap is cracked. Oh and whining about being so fucking tired and having a fucking godawful headache THAT WILL NOT STOP NO MATTER HOW MANY IBUPROFEN I TAKE.

So I had a couple of small 3 Musketeers hoping that some sugar could make me feel better. Meh. Took my Dramamine so I can go to bed shortly, and if my fucking insomnia knows what's good for it,. IT WILL LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE IN THE MORNINg.

So.. there's that.

Andria

Aside from that, how you doing?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Aside from that, how you doing?

It's really hard to say, I hurt so much. But I finally did go to Target and buy a new fucking purse, something both large enough and with a flap that folds down, so that even if my fucking purse goes airborne to the floorboard as it did today, shit won't fly out of it all over the floorboard. And got a couple new hairbands they had on sale, too.

Aside from that... probably wouldn't be too bad, he had a good check, paid off that hospital bill as mentioned, still got a nice chunk for the remainder (the biggest portion) of the grocerying tomorrow at wallyweird and Ingles. Might be able to either a) buy the set of 4 pillows for that bedroom remodel project I was working on, or b) set aside another lil bit to the savings acct... or possibly both.

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After eliminating corn, watching high fructose corn syrup and sugar intake I've been able to moderate my arthritis inflammation.

Merely a bit of a left field factoid here, if you will. The Scottish are attributed with being some of the first Westerners to make a staple of pottage or more commonly called porridge. It was from this notion we in America devised the concept of cereal. The Scottish relied heavily upon oats, ground down and rolled by stone a lot for the times, eventually came steel cut and rolled. They had pottage of oat, wheat, barely, millet all mixed together. These grains they referred to as corn, not the same as what we know as corn that is commonly called maize as well. The mixture the Scottish used was recently re-imagined and revitalized as Muslix cereal.

:) Just a bit of fun information one can find in exploring a bit about nutrition & diet over the ages. I possibly ought to eat far better than I currently do. Kallmann syndrome, which is congenital with me can emulate Chron's somewhat. I've also been known to have bouts with gout some (not diagnosed but seen and known from personal experience, it doesn't require rocket science to add two plus two). Been put on blood pressure medicine, highest dose, diverticulitis. All in, I'm just a bit of a mess about half and good eating ought to be a priority. Is it? Eh, I try but do know I'm not quite up to snuff.

I keep hearing things like this about corn, which kinda bums me out, because I really love it. Can you tell me more about how it bothers arthritis?

Not quite sure myself about why corn/maize does as it does with arthritis. Did find some information by the Physician's Committee though. Something I recall from working in the capacity of various livestock and agricultural positions is something I recall stated by a 'Doc' from the U.S.D.A. I had been working in the poultry plant and knew this doc from there, worked the weekend helping a farm 'boss' sell off his hogs, horses, cattle and saw this same doc at the 'stock' yard. "Toss them cows and hogs a bit of corn, every damnable creature under God's sun loves corn. It's a purified filler son, we blend it up to addict everything and act as sedative. Calm those stock down for your boss."

Never gave it much thought until recent years. I had to work with a crew of Ganaderos y agricultores (cowhands and farmers) from Mexico who spoke in no minced words about how America had flooded the global market with corn/maize for less than dirt cheap and put them personally out of business in Mexico. There were also some from Brazil, Chile, Cuba, France, Spain, Asia who had at times said much the same. With no ability to get work, even basic work growing a staple of culture, life, these folks have nowhere else to go but here to find work.

Corn offsets so much of the economy in the world, as insignificant as one might think it is. Add in cotton and tobacco, sugar and you start grasping how America has taken over the global economy through mere agriculture, non-withstanding Standard Oil and company. Does it all tie together? Well, I'll let you draw that conclusion yourself, for myself I see it as affirmative.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had a somewhat productive day, today. :) Some of what I need to attend requires work out of doors. It was pleasantly sunny here yet if the wind blew at all, it became quite bitterly cold & of course the wind blew nearly all day. Did manage a bit out of doors though.

Also took a bit for some other task/s I've been dragging heels getting to doing. Finding a new methodology for solving problems and having it actually seem to fit and inspire a problem I feel need to solve. Kind of a "a teacher doesn't show up until a student is ready to learn" kind of thing.

One kernel is felt in a hogshead; one drop of water helps to swell the
ocean; a spark of fire helps to give light to the world. None are too
small, too feeble, too poor to be of service. Think of this and act. --
Hannah More

“Everything yields to diligence.” – Thomas Jefferson

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Merely a bit of a left field factoid here, if you will. The Scottish are attributed with being some of the first Westerners to make a staple of pottage or more commonly called porridge. It was from this notion we in America devised the concept of cereal. The Scottish relied heavily upon oats, ground down and rolled by stone a lot for the times, eventually came steel cut and rolled. They had pottage of oat, wheat, barely, millet all mixed together. These grains they referred to as corn, not the same as what we know as corn that is commonly called maize as well. The mixture the Scottish used was recently re-imagined and revitalized as Muslix cereal.

:) Just a bit of fun information one can find in exploring a bit about nutrition & diet over the ages. I possibly ought to eat far better than I currently do. Kallmann syndrome, which is congenital with me can emulate Chron's somewhat. I've also been known to have bouts with gout some (not diagnosed but seen and known from personal experience, it doesn't require rocket science to add two plus two). Been put on blood pressure medicine, highest dose, diverticulitis. All in, I'm just a bit of a mess about half and good eating ought to be a priority. Is it? Eh, I try but do know I'm not quite up to snuff.

Not quite sure myself about why corn/maize does as it does with arthritis. Did find some information by the Physician's Committee though. Something I recall from working in the capacity of various livestock and agricultural positions is something I recall stated by a 'Doc' from the U.S.D.A. I had been working in the poultry plant and knew this doc from there, worked the weekend helping a farm 'boss' sell off his hogs, horses, cattle and saw this same doc at the 'stock' yard. "Toss them cows and hogs a bit of corn, every damnable creature under God's sun loves corn. It's a purified filler son, we blend it up to addict everything and act as sedative. Calm those stock down for your boss."

Never gave it much thought until recent years. I had to work with a crew of Ganaderos y agricultores (cowhands and farmers) from Mexico who spoke in no minced words about how America had flooded the global market with corn/maize for less than dirt cheap and put them personally out of business in Mexico. There were also some from Brazil, Chile, Cuba, France, Spain, Asia who had at times said much the same. With no ability to get work, even basic work growing a staple of culture, life, these folks have nowhere else to go but here to find work.

Corn offsets so much of the economy in the world, as insignificant as one might think it is. Add in cotton and tobacco, sugar and you start grasping how America has taken over the global economy through mere agriculture, non-withstanding Standard Oil and company. Does it all tie together? Well, I'll let you draw that conclusion yourself, for myself I see it as affirmative.

steel cut is the only way I like oatmeal now. Can't stand rolled, just feels like mush to me :p

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Meh. Fucking leg cramps kept waking me up, so here I am, much earlier than intended or desired. Surprisingly, my abused knees don't hurt nearly as much as I feared they might. I figure I'll try to nap after i eat something. Which something is grits, with sausage, egg white, and grated cheddar mixed in, along with plenty of Smart Balance and black pepper. Mmm.

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Meh. Fucking leg cramps kept waking me up, so here I am, much earlier than intended or desired. Surprisingly, my abused knees don't hurt nearly as much as I feared they might. I figure I'll try to nap after i eat something. Which something is grits, with sausage, egg white, and grated cheddar mixed in, along with plenty of Smart Balance and black pepper. Mmm.

Andria
Glad that at least your Knees are better than expected.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad that at least your Knees are better than expected.

Yeah it's surprising, but I'll take it, especially since the last cramp attack required me to get up and actually walk it off; would have been miserable if the right knee was as painful as last night. I'm thinking everything seemed worse because I was so tired -- and the nasty headache probably a direct symptom of that fatigue. At least I got about 5.5 hrs sleep before the first bout of cramps, and managed another hour before the 2nd.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You might consider some stretching. Been incorporating a bit into my daily process for a bit, seems helpful, for me at least.

You know how, when you turn over in your sleep, waking just slightly, you kinda streeeettttch your legs a bit? That's what brings on the cramps, every time. I think it must be a common thing for most mammals; I see the cat doing a similar thing, in her constant napping; she's sound asleep, but every so often, she moves, and I see her legs streeeetttttch out a bit, then she goes back to sleep.

Other than that, I'm hard put to figure out how one does stretches, in one's sleep, or, how doing stretches before bed would have any effect other than to keep one awake.

Andria

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You know how, when you turn over in your sleep, waking just slightly, you kinda streeeettttch your legs a bit? That's what brings on the cramps, every time. I think it must be a common thing for most mammals; I see the cat doing a similar thing, in her constant napping; she's sound asleep, but every so often, she moves, and I see her legs streeeetttttch out a bit, then she goes back to sleep.

Other than that, I'm hard put to figure out how one does stretches, in one's sleep, or, how doing stretches before bed would have any effect other than to keep one awake.

Andria
How is your potassium intake? A deficiency in potassium can cause cramping

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How is your potassium intake? A deficiency in potassium can cause cramping

Fairly high, thx to the coconut water I drink daily. My Advair is a potassium thief though, and I tend to stay borderline-dehydrated pretty much all the time, so that the slightest alteration can bring on bouts of leg cramps -- even eating more than half a banana, sometimes even less than that, can bring them on, which tells me it's more than just "not enough potassium" -- it's something to do with my *balance* of electrolytes, and anything that disrupts my homeostasis -- such as eating something potassium-rich -- can disrupt it.

I suspect the bouts of tears I suffered a few days ago may be the culprit this time, or at least, partly. This is one reason why my normal grieving for my mom has been so fraught -- I can't allow myself to cry very much, because of these problems, and when I can't help it, then I have more than grief to deal with.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fairly high, thx to the coconut water I drink daily. My Advair is a potassium thief though, and I tend to stay borderline-dehydrated pretty much all the time, so that the slightest alteration can bring on bouts of leg cramps -- even eating more than half a banana, sometimes even less than that, can bring them on, which tells me it's more than just "not enough potassium" -- it's something to do with my *balance* of electrolytes, and anything that disrupts my homeostasis -- such as eating something potassium-rich -- can disrupt it.

I suspect the bouts of tears I suffered a few days ago may be the culprit this time, or at least, partly. This is one reason why my normal grieving for my mom has been so fraught -- I can't allow myself to cry very much, because of these problems, and when I can't help it, then I have more than grief to deal with.

Andria
I was on Advair before I started vaping. I know you have allergies too though

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was on Advair before I started vaping. I know you have allergies too though

My allergies don't really signify, since I take Zyrtec daily. But I have asthma, which is actually worse without the load of phlegm in my lungs to cough up constantly; my cough is now very dry, very hard to do, very very hard to get out what needs getting out. Hence, I wheeze a lot more now than I did when I smoked -- back then, I could just cough up, and the wheeze was gone.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
bet that is the side effect of having to vape such high PG

I dunno, maybe. But the opposite is far worse, a feeling like I have a hairball in my chest that I CANNOT get rid of by ANY means... cough and cough and cough for hours, and still can't dislodge that feeling, and just wheeze like a bellows. So I'll stick with the PG.

It's funny, when I had a cold back in December, I actually welcomed it, because the excess mucus in my chest made coughing easier, like when I smoked. I was sorry when I finally got rid of it, and went back to having to cough my brains out just to try and bring anything up.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Andria, how is the humidity level in your place? I can't get through the winters comfortably any more if I don't run a humidifier.

I got a humidifier last winter for my bedroom, and it helped me to not wake up my nose fully dried out and bleeding, my throat so dry that swallowing was painful... however, this year, we've had so little actually COLD weather, I haven't used it a great deal; the few times I did run it overnight, it actually seemed to make my chest *worse*, though it still was helpful for my nose.

I really don't think there's anything to be done for my chest, as long as I vape. If i quit vaping, I will most likely return to smoking within a very short time, so I try to endure as best I can.

Andria

VU Sponsors