Become a Patron!

ECF Refugee Thread All welcome

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evening fugees :p

Been a good day. Went and seen Rascal and he just freaked the hell out. He always gets rambunctious when I go to his mommys house but today he was off the scales. Me thinks he was very worried about his pops. :) He was here when me and his mommy went to the docs office and the doc admitted me to the hospital from his office so Rascals mommy went to my house that night and took him home with her in my car. Little boy didnt know what was going on and where his pops was and things was not the way they are suppose to be and he was worried about me. :) I didnt bring him home with me today and I know he is upset but I wanted to wait a few days to adjust before getting the big lug.

Also went shopping today. Got some heart healthy food like chicken, pork, fresh veggies and anything else was strictly low sodium. I been a steak and potatoes guy my whole life but it sounds like that will be off the menu for a long time. Sounds like no more home made smoked bacon or anything like that again :( Now I gotta research heart healthy seasonings and rubs and grilling sauces.

Smoking is a thing of the past now and I am back to full time vaping. I was also informed a certain herb that I really enjoy is a thing of the past to which I replied "fuck that". I will give up the smokes, I will give up the salt, I will give up the fatty foods. I will give up bacon. Never again can I enjoy a bag of lays potato chips but when it comes to my herb, nope. That set in stone!

And I got to make a little girl smile today. Was in the store and this child was fussing with her momma about a cookie in a package being broken. She went got another one and complained it was broke and then said probably all of them was broke. So I asked her, wont it taste just as good going into your tummy broke or not broke? She just grinned at me :p

Today was a good day :)

Y'know... bacon, like any other pork, has little to no cholesterol at all. And they do make lower-sodium bacon.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Y'know... bacon, like any other pork, has little to no cholesterol at all. And they do make lower-sodium bacon.

Andria

Had some of that low sodium turkey bacon in the hospital. They should be ashamed for serving that crap to anyone. It was paper thin, tough as rubber/leather and tasted like cardboard.

My cholesterol is great. Been on Lipitor for around 2 years and that stuff really works. Sodium is now the enemy. One lady told me where salt goes water follows and I need to cut that out as much as possible. But damn, sodium is in everything!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had some of that low sodium turkey bacon in the hospital. They should be ashamed for serving that crap to anyone. It was paper thin, tough as rubber/leather and tasted like cardboard.

My cholesterol is great. Been on Lipitor for around 2 years and that stuff really works. Sodium is now the enemy. One lady told me where salt goes water follows and I need to cut that out as much as possible. But damn, sodium is in everything!

Yeah, not the turkey bacon; bacon should be pork, and pork ONLY! But they do make REAL bacon in a low-sodium version -- Kroger's is pretty good. We always buy Kroger brand bacon, because it costs about 2/3 what Hormel or Oscar Mayer costs, and it's damn good bacon. Naturally it might be only an occasional treat, but with the lower-sodium kind, there's no reason why you couldn't have it now and then -- zero or VERY low cholesterol. Like ALL pork.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
BTW, my Caiman v4 came today! I'm currently giving it a nice boil to remove any machine oil traces. Can't wait to try it out! :) :) :)

Fucking love vapemail! :vapemail:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newCaimanV4.jpg

I am so pleased with this thing, I could just shit. :D :D :D

Flavor: outstanding!
Draw: almost as tight as the Achilles, if I leave one external airhole uncovered and use the smallest "nozzle" -- if I slightly cover the one external airhole, then it's just about the same tightness as the Achilles, but has a whistle... which might or might not work itself out over time; when I first started using my Achilles, they whistled, but over time they stopped. Or, I might be able to do something similar to my modification of my Magmas, and insert some size of needle in the internal airhole; 18ga should certainly fit it, and possible even the 16ga.

Now, I just need to see if the coil-screws in my Achilles II (which I never use, thx to leaking, and too airy) will fit the Caiman; it came with straight screws rather than Phillips, and I have a hard time with straight-slot screws.

I'm not seeing any leakage so far, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

So happy I could just shit. :D If I see no leakage by the end of the day, I'm gonna order 2 more. :D

Andria

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 121369

I am so pleased with this thing, I could just shit. :D :D :D

Flavor: outstanding!
Draw: almost as tight as the Achilles, if I leave one external airhole uncovered and use the smallest "nozzle" -- if I slightly cover the one external airhole, then it's just about the same tightness as the Achilles, but has a whistle... which might or might not work itself out over time; when I first started using my Achilles, they whistled, but over time they stopped. Or, I might be able to do something similar to my modification of my Magmas, and insert some size of needle in the internal airhole; 18ga should certainly fit it, and possible even the 16ga.

Now, I just need to see if the coil-screws in my Achilles II (which I never use, thx to leaking, and too airy) will fit the Caiman; it came with straight screws rather than Phillips, and I have a hard time with straight-slot screws.

I'm not seeing any leakage so far, but I'll keep my eyes peeled.

So happy I could just shit. :D If I see no leakage by the end of the day, I'm gonna order 2 more. :D

Andria

Holy shit - this is an earth moving day in vaping!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BTW, my Caiman v4 came today! I'm currently giving it a nice boil to remove any machine oil traces. Can't wait to try it out! :) :) :)

Fucking love vapemail! :vapemail:

Andria

Looks like not a bad lil RDA but knowing how you like a spuer tight draw, Im curious how is performing for you.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn, I refreshed the page, checked for alerts and seen none and posted, then other messages pops up. VU been screwing up like this a lot lately.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks like not a bad lil RDA but knowing how you like a spuer tight draw, Im curious how is performing for you.

It's truly outstanding! :bliss: I had been waiting to do my next flavor-drop since I knew this was coming and I wanted the flavor to be the same as i was used to, so I could really compare, and this thing is just... ok I gotta say it, IT'S THE TITS! :giggle: The whistle has already quieted down considerably; I only notice it if I take a super-hard puff like I was used to with the Achilles -- it still might be just a tiny bit more open than the Achilles, but it's an easy adjustment for me; tighter than the Magma, maybe close to what I used when I used Kayfuns. So my next mix, I can go ahead and drop the flavoring a bit more; already got it down to 23%, so I'm getting real close to the 20% that may be considered more "normal".

I ain't retiring the Achilles by any means, but now I can get it boiled and cleaned up, and maybe use that, the next time I try a new mix. And I'm definitely ordering more of these Caimans, before they fucking sell out!

I'm also amazed and astonished by how fast it got here from china -- 9 days; it shipped out on the 26th. So Yes, @JuicyLucy -- it's truly a RED LETTER DAY!!!!!

:stars2::hearts::stars2:

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Before I got out of the hospital I decided Im done smoking. Been dual using for a while and my vaping was tootle puffing high nic juice in a T3S on a spinner II. My clouds bro vapes sat for well over 6 months. Im vaping them now and man I missed the clouds :p One of my juices, the unicorn milk clone sat damn near a year in a cabinet. Tried it today and damn, that is some of the best juice I ever tasted! Yet talk about a long steep :teehee:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did as I said, ordered 2 more of the Caimans. :D 3F is running a 8% coupon right now, if anyone wants anything from there. It's at the top of their site, but it's 2018National.

Andria

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi y'all! Sorry I haven't been here much lately but I've just been really, really busy. I hope everyone is well!

I know most of you didn't like the moderators over at ECF but one that I did like was Robino. I just wanted to let you guys know that she passed away yesterday from stage 4 metastatic colon cancer.

I'll be back when I have longer to stay. Right now I'm getting ready to head off to work!
GFY! :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi y'all! Sorry I haven't been here much lately but I've just been really, really busy. I hope everyone is well!

I know most of you didn't like the moderators over at ECF but one that I did like was Robino. I just wanted to let you guys know that she passed away yesterday from stage 4 metastatic colon cancer.

I'll be back when I have longer to stay. Right now I'm getting ready to head off to work!

I never cared much for her, but she wasn't as bad as Asswife and Retarded1. But it's nice to see YOU here; we were all concerned about you and the other Carolinians after that asshole of a storm swamped the Carolinas. And now there's a tropical storm in the gulf, which looks to be poised to pour yet more rain from the gulf coast all the way to the Carolinas. :facepalm: We could use it here, but y'all damn sure don't need it!

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Cant like that :( But good to see ya Lynn :)

I liked Robino. She was nice to me. Shame what happened :(

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How ya doing today, @chopdoc ?

I sit corrected on needing the rain that hurricane Michael is going to dump later this week; my son told me that Lake Lanier has been at full-pool since before May, and that is VERY ODD; usually late summer, it's dropped considerably from the AC power needs. The only consolation for us and the Carolinas is that FL and possibly coastal Alabama will take the brunt of it... but very bad news for them, since it's expected to make landfall as a Cat 3 -- same as Florence. :facepalm: Then there's goddamn SNOW! in the middle of the country, and hurricane Sergio about to play hell with Baja CA and then swoop up to N Mexico, and if that moisture makes it far enough north, it could cause some serious snowfalls. What a week for weather! :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've been fiddling with my new Caiman v4 today; good news, the Phillips heads from my Achilles II fit perfectly, so I won't need to cuss at the straight screws anymore. Yay! I've discovered, in using it, that because the internal-airhole "stack" isn't as tall as that in the Achilles, it doesn't hold as much, so that's a bad thing. I'm fiddling with that, and the 16ga needles do fit the smallest airhole perfectly, though it's not a tight fit, so I'm using one of the old tiny o-rings from Kayfun full screws to try and prevent any leakage. Won't know if that mod is successful till the ol man gets home to wield the Dremel; first, have to slice the end of the needle diagonally, so it can go all the way down but not cut the airflow off completely; then, cut the needle so that it's just under the height of the coil screws, the same as the Achilles is. That might get it to holding nearly the same 2.5ml as the Achilles... and having that 16ga needle inserted into the internal airhole would further tighten the draw, all to the good. :)

One big diff I've noticed is that unlike the Achilles, the 2 sides of the well *do* communicate -- fill one side, and the other fills too; in the Achilles, the 2 sides are entirely separate. This makes me wonder if perhaps the Caiman could be made squonkable, with a BF 510 screw. It's something else to look into, since I do have 2 squonk mods here, currently not being used. The vape from the Caiman is better than any of the squonk attys I've tried, so that might be really interesting.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How ya doing today, @chopdoc ?

I sit corrected on needing the rain that hurricane Michael is going to dump later this week; my son told me that Lake Lanier has been at full-pool since before May, and that is VERY ODD; usually late summer, it's dropped considerably from the AC power needs. The only consolation for us and the Carolinas is that FL and possibly coastal Alabama will take the brunt of it... but very bad news for them, since it's expected to make landfall as a Cat 3 -- same as Florence. :facepalm: Then there's goddamn SNOW! in the middle of the country, and hurricane Sergio about to play hell with Baja CA and then swoop up to N Mexico, and if that moisture makes it far enough north, it could cause some serious snowfalls. What a week for weather! :facepalm:

Andria

Im doing ok. :) had a bad episode of trying to breathe earlier but other than that its good.

I think most of that weather is going to go thru flordia and if that front makes it to you, your gonna enjoy some nice cooler weather like we will. Forecasted to be in the 50's in the mornings this week. Fingers crossed that yall dont get much if any bad weather from it :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Im doing ok. :) had a bad episode of trying to breathe earlier but other than that its good.

I think most of that weather is going to go thru flordia and if that front makes it to you, your gonna enjoy some nice cooler weather like we will. Forecasted to be in the 50's in the mornings this week. Fingers crossed that yall dont get much if any bad weather from it :)

We're getting rain now, and probably for the rest of the week. It's funny; the red band of the projected path cuts right thru the middle of Gwinnett county -- the line of the red band goes right thru Lawrenceville! So if the storm stays in the projected path, we may get some pretty heavy rain here.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Woohoo! We completed the mod of the Caiman as I described earlier --

caiman_modification.jpg

You see how short the airflow stack is, under the o-ring -- that bit above it is the 16ga needle. The tiny-o-rings that I bought "aftermarket", from some place that specializes in o-rings and gaskets of all types, were too large in their inner diameter -- but I found a *genuine* kayfun fill-screw o-ring in one of my MANY lil ziplocks, and it fits! So now I'm gonna get it built and try it out. :)

(You can also see the phillips head screws that fit so nicely, taken from my WORTHLESS Achilles II)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We're getting rain now, and probably for the rest of the week. It's funny; the red band of the projected path cuts right thru the middle of Gwinnett county -- the line of the red band goes right thru Lawrenceville! So if the storm stays in the projected path, we may get some pretty heavy rain here.

Andria

The moved the track farther east a little while ago. Getting rain here too which is ok as long as it doesnt thunder or storm. Bad weather scares Rascal and I gotta hold his paw during rough times like that to make him feel safe :p

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The moved the track farther east a little while ago. Getting rain here too which is ok as long as it doesnt thunder or storm. Bad weather scares Rascal and I gotta hold his paw during rough times like that to make him feel safe :p

Tuxie has gotten a little better, if the thunder isn't too loud or near; but when it's like within a mile or two, one of those near-simultaneous flash-BANG! things, she still runs for the cat cave. :D

Annabel -- who is currently on my SHIT LIST!!! for knocking a nice ceramic lamp off a table and breaking it yesterday, a lamp I got from my mom -- just meows real loud when there's a loud storm. At the moment, I could give a shit what she feels or thinks about anything! :mad: For two bits I'd toss her outside and let her be owl food!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Update on the atty modifications: It definitely tightens the draw to how I like it, so I can leave an entire airhole exposed and get rid of the annoying whistle. YAY! I'm not seeing any leaking. YAY! And I THINK it does increase the capacity *slightly*. YAY?

It might just be that I use the Caimans here at home, but still take the Achilles when I go out and about -- sorta how diehard drippers still use tanks if they're gonna be driving, I guess. I've gotten used to the 2.5ml capacity after 3+ yrs using it; I reckon I can get used to something like 2ml, but it might take a little while.

Still just shickled titless that I finally found ANYTHING that can even come CLOSE to the Achilles. Definite YAY! When I get the other 2 (which might take longer with their current big holiday event), I can look into maybe making it squonkable.

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Update on the atty modifications: It definitely tightens the draw to how I like it, so I can leave an entire airhole exposed and get rid of the annoying whistle. YAY! I'm not seeing any leaking. YAY! And I THINK it does increase the capacity *slightly*. YAY?

It might just be that I use the Caimans here at home, but still take the Achilles when I go out and about -- sorta how diehard drippers still use tanks if they're gonna be driving, I guess. I've gotten used to the 2.5ml capacity after 3+ yrs using it; I reckon I can get used to something like 2ml, but it might take a little while.

Still just shickled titless that I finally found ANYTHING that can even come CLOSE to the Achilles. Definite YAY! When I get the other 2 (which might take longer with their current big holiday event), I can look into maybe making it squonkable.

Andria

Glad they finally put something on the market you like and can use. I know the pickins is slim for your style of vaping.

Out of plain curiosity, how much juice do you go thru a day?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad they finally put something on the market you like and can use. I know the pickins is slim for your style of vaping.

Out of plain curiosity, how much juice do you go thru a day?

About 5-6ml... though it can vary a little in either direction. If I'm busy with stuff and just don't think of vaping, maybe as little as 4ml. If I vape a lot, I know I use more, and late that night, I can tell, because I get that "hairball" feeling in my chest; like feeling something that needs to be coughed up, but it's hard as hell to get it out, kind of a dry cough. If I get that, I know I vaped too much that day, and I take some guaifenesin and drink a bunch of water to help me get the stuff out.

I'm just damn lucky that I was able to find a way to vape that *mostly* doesn't bother me -- very fortunate that when I started, 15w was it, unless you used a mech and a sub-ohm coil -- the 20w sigelei legend came out shortly after I started, and it was like $200. :D I preferred the $35 Sigelei Zmax flat top. :)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
About 5-6ml... though it can vary a little in either direction. If I'm busy with stuff and just don't think of vaping, maybe as little as 4ml. If I vape a lot, I know I use more, and late that night, I can tell, because I get that "hairball" feeling in my chest; like feeling something that needs to be coughed up, but it's hard as hell to get it out, kind of a dry cough. If I get that, I know I vaped too much that day, and I take some guaifenesin and drink a bunch of water to help me get the stuff out.

I'm just damn lucky that I was able to find a way to vape that *mostly* doesn't bother me -- very fortunate that when I started, 15w was it, unless you used a mech and a sub-ohm coil -- the 20w sigelei legend came out shortly after I started, and it was like $200. :D I preferred the $35 Sigelei Zmax flat top. :)

Andria

I remembered you said you usually vape around 9 watts so I didnt think you used a lot but am surprised you do use 5 to 6 ml. I was guessing half that :p When I was dual using and tootle puffing I couldnt handle the vapes I use to vape. I was using maybe 3 ml tops a day. Now that I am back to vaping at 50W I am using around 20ish ml a day.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Quite sad to hear that. She was a fair person with me in talking a few times.

"As do I." -- Teal'C from SG1

(You can also see the phillips head screws that fit so nicely, taken from my WORTHLESS Achilles II)

You cannibal, you! Better hope the Achilles II doesn't have an uncle seeking vengeance. :) :D

Before I got out of the hospital I decided Im done smoking.

Damn straight. You wonder why you got breathing trouble, eh? :facepalm: Good you're stopping dual use. :hug:

ETA: The above goes for all y'all... and oh yeah, GFY! :D

One big diff I've noticed is that unlike the Achilles, the 2 sides of the well *do* communicate -- fill one side, and the other fills too; in the Achilles, the 2 sides are entirely separate. This makes me wonder if perhaps the Caiman could be made squonkable, with a BF 510 screw. It's something else to look into, since I do have 2 squonk mods here, currently not being used. The vape from the Caiman is better than any of the squonk attys I've tried, so that might be really interesting.

Squonkable? @JuicyLucy has already said fuck it. I would imagine it is squonkable, then. By the way, gfy too.

Wednesday going out for some kind of job fair event held by Manpower. They're looking for production line folk. Reckon I'll do what I can, need to do something even if it is wrong. Of course, I'm not holding breath as to getting on anywhere. Manpower might test me out as in "sorry you don't qualify." We'll see.

Now, I need to go get some :coffee: & :cloud: :cloud:. Hope everyone stays well, safe :hug: :hug: :hug: s to all and all of ya gfy. Also got yoga yoga. *sighs* It does help though, loosing weight. :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I remembered you said you usually vape around 9 watts so I didnt think you used a lot but am surprised you do use 5 to 6 ml. I was guessing half that :p When I was dual using and tootle puffing I couldnt handle the vapes I use to vape. I was using maybe 3 ml tops a day. Now that I am back to vaping at 50W I am using around 20ish ml a day.

Actually it's almost always between 9.5 and 10w, though in something airier, then it creeps up to 10.5w. I like a very slight warmth, almost not noticeable until you really think to look for it; if it's too airy, then it doesn't give the "suction" sensation, and it's also not warm enough; if I turn it up slightly to get the warmth, then I run into problems with my asthma from inhaling too much ejuice. And though I know very well that deep inhalation isn't necessary nor even desirable for max nic absorption, I've proven to myself very well that it's no longer about the nicotine for me... but I can't seem to break the 39-yr habit of a shallow inhale, just to the top of my chest. (I finally got over my need for karate-chop throat hit! No longer use Flash at all!)

That shallow-inhalation habit, and the need for that "suction" sensation (like drinking a milkshake thru a straw) seem to be the only remaining artifacts from my smoking addiction, and the most necessary aspects of vaping, for me, to make it satisfying. If it's not satisfying, then I go looking for something that IS, which, for the last 3 yrs of trying different attys, has consistently been the Achilles....If not for the Achilles, I'd probably have gone back to smoking long before finally finding the Caiman v4, though I really don't ever want to smoke again.

But that's why I'm so absolutely militant about tight draw/low wattage, great flavor, and high PG -- it keeps me satisfied without excessively compromising my breathing... which is mandatory after all. :D

Also -- with an atty as great as the Achilles (and now the Caiman), you'd be surprised how much vapor there is, with 9.5-10w. No, it never clouds the room or the vehicle... but it's very VERY similar to what I exhaled as a smoker... just smells a lot better and dissipates much faster. :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I have a question for the squonkers here -- @JuicyLucy I know for sure, and I think maybe @The Cromwell too? One of the things I found disagreeable about squonking is cleaning the tubing, but I'm wondering, could you just shoot water down it with a syringe? I do have a shit ton of those around here, and some 18ga needles (since I use so much PG, that's mostly what I use). That could make it a whole lot easier to deal with.

Andria

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I have a question for the squonkers here -- @JuicyLucy I know for sure, and I think maybe @The Cromwell too? One of the things I found disagreeable about squonking is cleaning the tubing, but I'm wondering, could you just shoot water down it with a syringe? I do have a shit ton of those around here, and some 18ga needles (since I use so much PG, that's mostly what I use). That could make it a whole lot easier to deal with.

Andria

That's all I do really

EDIT: Also, I only do it if it's really needed, which is rare

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Andria
L.P.

Yep same as Lucy.
But i have been known to squirt isopropyl thru there too. Just let air dry for 24 hours with both ends of tube open to the air.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
L.P.

Yep same as Lucy.
But i have been known to squirt isopropyl thru there too. Just let air dry for 24 hours with both ends of tube open to the air.

I usually use vodka, but water works too. I can smell isopropyl well after it has dried.

Didn't mention vodka because I know its an Andria no-no

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ok, that's great info. I might do an initial syringing of isopropyl and then 5-10 of filtered water (we have the filtration at the sink so it's easy for me -- prevents build-up of hard water minerals). I'm thinking the steamcrave might be more comfy for me, though I'm not too sure about the bottle; the bad plastic taste I got might have been from that. The guy that PIFed me the other one, the dripbox 160, also sent an alternate bottle, so I might try that. The DB160 actually is a fairly similar size as the Aegis, and I've gotten quite used to that, so maybe it would be more comfy for me now.

But as i said, they're having this big holiday to-do in china right now, so that shipment might take a good deal longer than the previous. Which is fine, since I do have the initial Caiman to fiddle with. 2ml might have been just a hair too much; currently trying 1.5ml, and I'm using the Aegis, so if it leaks, I know it won't fuck up the mod. :) But the small capacity does make the squonk idea very appealing.

Andria

VU Sponsors