Become a Patron!

ECF OUTSIDE TROLLS NAME AND SHAME THREAD

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You don't get out much, do you?

Actually, I went for a 250 mile motorcycle ride, hiked to the highest point in my state, met some wonderful and polite people, and took some awesome photographs. Now, I'm listening to vinyl with a moving coil cartridge.

And how is the view from your mama's basement?

;)

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
If anyone posts to this thread that they personally have a problem with you, maybe you should ponder why?
You know, I just don't understand how anyone could have a problem with monkey-boy. I mean, bless his heart, he's cute as a button.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, I went for a 250 mile motorcycle ride, hiked to the highest point in my state, met some wonderful and polite people, and took some awesome photographs. Now, I'm listening to vinyl with a moving coil cartridge.

;)

My mom died several years ago. Thanks for asking.

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

;)

Which MC cartridge?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
3f4.gif

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Prove it. Ask Retired1 or Classwife or whomever you choose. Do it. I dare you to post ANY evidence that I've ever had any influence over the mods there.
Just ponder for a second if your "cartel" had an insider in the mod squad......

Ponder further that evidence exists to....PROVE IT!

;)

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
getting? I'm gonna go with, officially got tired a while ago
Agreed 100%,it must be hard to put up with this garbage as a mod. I'm just offering my .02 as an average member watching this bile spread through any thread these people post in.

By no means am I saying that I've never had a go round or two on the webs but a grudge lasting YEARS??
This crap between pulse,pcr and surf seems to be pretty deep rooted. To the point that it's been nothing but a shit show for(going on) two weeks now and spanning atleast 4 threads by my count?
Y'all need to go chew on a cinder block and harden the fuck up.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Agreed 100%,it must be hard to put up with this garbage as a mod. I'm just offering my .02 as an average member watching this bile spread through any thread these people post in.

By no means am I saying that I've never had a go round or two on the webs but a grudge lasting YEARS??
This crap between pulse,pcr and surf seems to be pretty deep rooted. To the point that it's been nothing but a shit show for(going on) two weeks now and spanning atleast 4 threads by my count?
quoting for posterity and it made me laugh my ass off.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Amen sir Amen

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Don't add me to that list. I'm not the obsessed one here. I didn't even remember these two angry grudge holders. They've been in here smearing me for a VERY long time. I happened to show up to defend myself and look at the ridiculous meltdown they had.

There's no "crap between" them and me. It's all coming from their side.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ponder for a second if your "cartel" had an insider in the mod squad......

Ponder further that evidence exists to....PROVE IT!

;)

Seriously? The cartel? You really buy into that?

You should talk to someone about that paranoia. There is no "cartel" and I have never held ANY influence with the mods there. The only reason people like you say that dumb cartel crap is that you don't want to take responsibility for your own poor behavior.

Besides, the bigest argument against your dumb attacks on me is that they're unilateral. Your almost pathalogical attack campaign against me has been going on for over a year in which I completely forgot you even existed.

Seriously, PCR. Get your OWN life. Trying to define yourself by how paranoid about me you are is really stupid.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Seriously? The cartel? You really buy into that?

You should talk to someone about that paranoia. There is no "cartel" and I have never held ANY influence with the mods there. The only reason people like you say that dumb cartel crap is that you don't want to take responsibility for your own poor behavior.

Besides, the bigest argument against your dumb attacks on me is that they're unilateral. Your almost pathalogical attack campaign against me has been going on for over a year in which I completely forgot you even existed.

Seriously, PCR. Get your OWN life. Trying to define yourself by how paranoid about me you are is really stupid.

Are you saying that you and others from ECF do not refer to yourselves as a "cartel"?

Interesting.....

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you saying that you and others from ECF do not refer to yourselves as a "cartel"?

Interesting.....

That's exactly what I'm saying. Because "the cartel" was invented by a guy called JerryDon10 out of the same kind of paranoia that grips you. He was convinced that the mods were in leagues with leftists on the board and in his delusion he imagined "the cartel" (he chose the wrong word, by the way) and used it to smear people. No one uses "the cartel" as a self description in anything but jest. The only people who actually believe in such a thing are typically trying to shift blame for their own shit behavior.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't add me to that list. I'm not the obsessed one here. I didn't even remember these two angry grudge holders. They've been in here smearing me for a VERY long time. I happened to show up to defend myself and look at the ridiculous meltdown they had.

There's no "crap between" them and me. It's all coming from their side.

No offense intended.
The reason I lumped you in is because you've been around long to enough that you should know what they're doing. Be the bigger man and let it go.
Pulsevape is a career asshole and this is how he gets his rocks off.
You don't need to have the last word with him and you'll probably never get it anyway.
PCR obviously doesn't know wtf he's talking about half the time so why bother?
Unfortunately we have to suffer these jagoffs but that doesn't mean we have to go round for round derailing threads with em.

Btw,welcome to VU.:vino:

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No offense intended.
The reason I lumped you in is because you've been around long to enough that you should know what they're doing. Be the bigger man and let it go.
Pulsevape is a career asshole and this is how he gets his rocks off.
You don't need to have the last word with him and you'll probably never get it anyway.
PCR obviously doesn't know wtf he's talking about half the time so why bother?
Unfortunately we have to suffer these jagoffs but that doesn't mean we have to go round for round derailing threads with em.

Btw,welcome to VU.:vino:

Fair enough and thanks!

It's hard to tell when you're new to a community and entering it in this way to tell what the status quo is. As time passes I see that these two were already problematic, so that informs my perception of VU in a positive way.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A year long subscription and still new, maybe you should get out the basement

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know I've mentioned this before Bondo but, go fuck yourself you little douchebag..I couldn't help but notice you and the monkey boy joined VU around the same time. about a week apart....interesting don't you think.... what were you cell mates over in the ECF sin bin? The problem you ECF trolls here have is that PCR knows exactlly what he is talking about..He was a member of ECF and is familiar with y'all...or have they booted your asses out of ECF.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cryptic...
Let me clarify
You have a year old subscription, yet 99% of your activity is in here bickering, perhaps spending more time in the forum outside of the troll area would help you feel less 'new.'

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know I've mentioned this before Bondo but, go fuck yourself you little douchebag..I couldn't help but notice you and the monkey boy joined VU around the same time. about a week apart....interesting don't you think.... what were you cell mates over in the ECF sin bin? The problem you ECF trolls here have is that PCR knows exactlly what he is talking about..He was a member of ECF and is familiar with y'all.

Wow man,better grab that tinfoil dunce cap...

I don't know surf monkey and I've never been a member on ecf.
This is the only vaping forum I've been on so once again,your "theories" are unfounded and completely untrue but pleas,continue...
Crazy ass conspiracy theories are hilarious to me. It's even better when their expressed by moronic radicals like you,Jesse ventura and Alex jones.;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah sure I buy that.....not. ...so is trolling a hobby or a lifestyle with you and monkey......and if you've never been a memeber of ECF and are not familair with monkey boys behavior on that forum maybe you should stop talking about shit you have no fucking clue about...otherwise you look like a fucking idiot.

Pipug

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah sure I buy that.....not. ...so is trolling a hobby or a lifestyle with you and monkey......and if you've never been a memeber of ECF and are not familair with monkey boys behavior on that forum maybe you should stop talking about shit you have no fucking clue about...otherwise you look like a fucking idiot.

Seems like you and pcr are pretty much the ones looking like idiots. Your posts....they are a tell. :)

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me clarify
You have a year old subscription, yet 99% of your activity is in here bickering, perhaps spending more time in the forum outside of the troll area would help you feel less 'new.'

So, my account isn't valid because I lurk on the main board a lot? And I'm the one at fault for countering a vicious smear campaign that's been going on against me here for a very long time?

Come on now. Don't act like an ECF mod.

Surf Monkey

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Case in point ^^^

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems like you and pcr are pretty much the ones looking like idiots. Your posts....they are a tell. :)
seems to me PCR is right ...every time butt boy here gets his ass smacked suddenly you appear outta nowhere....

VU Sponsors