ECF is the worst!

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have been trying to do one post on ECF for the last 3 hours without being successful. I do html programming and could not get one post in. It says wrong password, wrong username, dont have the rights to post, cant reply, confirmation emails were never sent. Anyone else have issue with them??

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been trying to do one post on ECF for the last 3 hours without being successful. I do html programming and could not get one post in. It says wrong password, wrong username, dont have the rights to post, cant reply, confirmation emails were never sent. Anyone else have issue with them??
A lot of ppl here have issues with them lol

I have not had any issues but they make you change your password every so often. Could that be the source of your trouble?

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No they just do not even send the conformation email. I was ready to spend lots of money advertising on their website but they screwed that one up for themselves.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No they just do not even send the conformation email. I was ready to spend lots of money advertising on their website but they screwed that one up for themselves.
ECF has a lot of good info in their archives but I am liking this forum better these days.

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF has a lot of good info in their archives but I am liking this forum better these days.
Well I wish I could see the post or post something myself.. They posted my store an then locked me out of their website. "aint nobody got time for that"

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I wish I could see the post or post something myself.. They posted my store an then locked me out of their website. "aint nobody got time for that"
Sounds lame for sure. If you wanted in a contact us email would probably get it straightened out.

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds lame for sure. If you wanted in a contact us email would probably get it straightened out.
Yeah, I tried for 2 weeks, still waiting on my conformation email... lol still nothing... I just emailed them to have my store removed from the map.. Site sucks and is not responsive. Dont need complaints about a referring website. Plus the site has 800 different buttons to push when it supposed to be a forum. Its over complicated for the average user and will weed itself off the internet for that reason. However, I created an account on www.vapingunderground.com in less then 2 minutes and posted everything I needed to with in 5 min. ECF sucks and will be gone soon.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have other issues with ECF, but not the one you're describing. 'Course, that could be because I stopped logging in there a long time ago.

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow, I am certainly impressed with this whole website. I have a feeling I will be addicted to it by the end of the day.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ECF makes me Vomit. Last time i was there I got interweb gonorrhea from a cat.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just pat them on the head, real hard! (makes the stick they have up their ass go deeper) & hang out here. :rolleyes:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have to have a liitle patience with ECF, you see they are actually a branch of the NSA domestic spying network, the mods are so busy there thought policing the members they can't be bothered with answering questions.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
stock-footage-pretty-woman-looking-through-spy-glass-in-office.jpg

VU Sponsors