Become a Patron!

ECF Idiots

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not saying that all of the members are idiots, just the moderators. I was browsing the forums last week, and saw a post asking for opinions & help, so I read it, and a guy was saying he was real new to the vaping world & wanted to get some opinions of others as to where to find righteous information about everything vaping.

So, I assumed I was helping the dude and I suggested a good read of some of the topics here on the Vaping Underground, since it has been a tremendous blessing for me to be here, and I have learned so much in a short while, and for good deals, maybe take a look at VaperJoe's. Everyone likes to save money right?

Well, for some assholes on there, they are so chickenshit and afraid of people looking and finding what they need on here, it scares the living shit out of them. And I got banned for and their excuse was...."for fornulating a forum war" Are these fucking people serious? Obviously, some have been watching too much tv, and have too much time on their hands.

And these are the same morons that told me I was not ready or skilled enough for RBA's. Yeah, right. Then how come I am vaping on 4 of them every day?? And I build my own coils with 28 guage Kanthal, 5 wraps, and I'm getting readings from 1.1 to 1.3. And my Kayfuns & Taifuns are doing wonderfully! Plenty of vapor, and great flavor, and I owe ALL of my knowledge learned to the many wonderful friends I have made on THESE forums!

I have asked many questions on here, and everytime, EVERYTIME...I have been treated with decency, & respect, & have answered my questions, & or directed me to where I could find the answer. So, at the risk of offending someone...I say fuck ECF. I am right where I need to be, and will never look elsewhere. VaperJoe's has shown me quite a few deals and I've been able to save a load of money on different vaping needs, and The Underground is THE ONLY forum to go to for answers, how to's, or anything vaping. PERIOD. So, fuck ECF.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
on the internet rn is a m, just squit a bit, and you will see it....the extra r before the rn, being a M is assumed.

VaporJoes, and VapingUndergound are words, that can not be used on ECF. While I thought they are just ******* them out, it looks like they ban the users mentioning the forbidden words also.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
on the internet rn is a m, just squit a bit, and you will see it....the extra r before the rn, being a M is assumed.

VaporJoes, and VapingUndergound are words, that can not be used on ECF. While I thought they are just ******* them out, it looks like they ban the users mentioning the forbidden words also.
Well, they are STILL assholes, and I LOVE The Underground!!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

They had the same sort of fits back in '09 when Spikey and others started another forum. Any talk of other forums is grounds for expulsion over there *shaking head*

Scuba-Matt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sorry to see the mods still have their shorts in a bunch over there. There are a lot of good people over a ECF but the management seem to be sketchy at best these days. Ruling by fear never works out in the long run.

Gonzi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I learned a lot over at ECF over the last 3 years, even though I've been a member overthere for less than one. Needless to say, ever since I registered here, I've had no need to go back over there. Fuck'em, I have no need for people to tell me what I can vape and not vape, sell and not sell and think and not think.

I had a Provari and sold it. I have 1 DNA device, 2 epipes, 1 original mech and a bunch of mech clones. I don't need no title and am not a fucking elitist.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love them or hate them, there is still alot of good info over there.
I take it you did not read the posts about the banning of those two words.
Seems like you were asking for trouble, or you don't read alot of posts here..

Just saying, it's not like it's a secret about the Mods over there....

kuma

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love them or hate them, there is still alot of good info over there.
I take it you did not read the posts about the banning of those two words.
Seems like you were asking for trouble, or you don't read alot of posts here..

Just saying, it's not like it's a secret about the Mods over there....
You can also get the same info here, YouTube, and various other sites. They think they are the end all be all, when in reality they are just another site now with a large user base.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I learned a lot over at ECF over the last 3 years, even though I've been a member overthere for less than one. Needless to say, ever since I registered here, I've had no need to go back over there. Fuck'em, I have no need for people to tell me what I can vape and not vape, sell and not sell and think and not think.

I had a Provari and sold it. I have 1 DNA device, 2 epipes, 1 original mech and a bunch of mech clones. I don't need no title and am not a fucking elitist.

I've learned a lot too after being banned almost 2 years now, that they never cease to amaze me at how 2 faced and quick to ban the minute someone does something they don't know how to handle or agree with.Easy way out is to ban, a weakness all on its own, story after story of unfair treatment and if your not inside their circle of pow wow your extinguished like a bug.LOL, bitter I am, forget I will not~

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've learned a lot too after being banned almost 2 years now, that they never cease to amaze me at how 2 faced and quick to ban the minute someone does something they don't know how to handle or agree with.Easy way out is to ban, a weakness all on its own, story after story of unfair treatment and if your not inside their circle of pow wow your extinguished like a bug.LOL, bitter I am, forget I will not~
wait wait. What? You got the boot from over there? Dang!!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wait wait. What? You got the boot from over there? Dang!!!!
In a big way, had Roly,Classbitch, Spaky, OS, 3 other mods all in a thread deticated to why was whisky banned arguing how toxic I was to their forum, all the while it was just the staff saying that and I counted 78 members at once telling them they were nuts to ban me. Ohhh the drama I supposedly caused.
LMMFAO

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In a big way, had Roly,Classbitch, Spaky, OS, 3 other mods all in a thread deticated to why was whisky banned arguing how toxic I was to their forum, all the while it was just the staff saying that and I counted 78 members at once telling them they were nuts to ban me. Ohhh the drama I supposedly caused.
LMMFAO

one of the mods you mention averages over 32 posts per day for the last 50 months, and that doesn't include the gazillion or so in the OUTSIDE. now THAT's a person with a lot of time on their hands!

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LMMFAO
You're such a trouble maker :)Seriously, though, sorry to hear. On the plus side, you're better off w/o 'em ;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're such a trouble maker :)Seriously, though, sorry to hear. On the plus side, you're better off w/o 'em ;)
And then some....I particularly get interested when they pull bullshit like they did to VJ the way they did, now look how its backfired on them....
just- Ha F'in Ha

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
While I do not condone bashing other forums, I do welcome you to VU and hope you continue to enjoy your stay. Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate it! :)
People are not really bashing ECF, they bashing the Moderators and the Owners for their actions of censorship, and controlling vendors. I have seen a vendor make a post, talking about what they were doing to by going to a city council meeting. They did not even mention his stores name, just the county that it was in. The ECF moderator SonicDsl, deleted their posts, said it was because a vendor was advocating talking outside his designated spot, and was not registered, and that user suddenly was shown as "moved on"

What you are seeing here is a lot of people saying, "Wait, that happened to you to? I thought it was just me"

What ECF does when they ban, they remove you ablity to post, but they also remove your ability to access your Private Messages. So all your contacts are vaporized. There are tons of people banned from ECF, that you will never see post again, here or any other forum, they are just done with it. That is why ECF Moderators, are harming the community in the long run, not just their own forum. Its not a forum, when it ruled Moderators banning for their own personal reasons, its a controled censored private club, masked as an open "forum".

VapingHippie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I learned a lot from ECF but it just takes so dammed long to find the info your looking for. Since coming here, I haven't been back there.
I went on there as realhippy.

Sent from the scariest place on earth, my mind.
using Tapatalk 2

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I learned a lot from ECF but it just takes so dammed long to find the info your looking for. Since coming here, I haven't been back there.I went on there as realhippy.
No doubt, its a maze of lots of needless posts. Not in commentary threads like this, but in the help threads, or the analysis threads. You get a ton of, YES, "YOU Said it right" and lots of meaningless stuff. Now I don't want to crack on that too hard because postive comments are nice and all. But when you are looking at thread on recoiling, and you have to page through 80 post with only 15 of them talking about the subject it just suck.

Since I am no longer able to be on ECF, I can not have a setting of 80 topics per thread per view. I am stuck with 10. So I have to page through page after page of Ads, and the load times sucks too.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, ECF has a right to do whatever they want; ban you for not owning a provari, or ban you for living in a red state, doesn't matter. What does matter is that among a large majority of people, its the "largest and most widely used forum" that tends to lead many people to believe everything posted there is credible fact.

Personally, I care less about being moved on myself, I can still access the posts I like to look at which are only a few:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...st-pictures-your-working-wick-coil-setup.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/519924-picture-your-setup-part-2-a.html
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...n/523352-show-me-your-china-set-ups-pics.html

Not being able to post, well, once you start getting stalked by mods, for me it was asswife, it gets pretty irritating. I told her to put her head back in her class-hole and thus, earned my perma-ban which I don't regret at all, was quite liberating actually LOL ;)

Poconojo

Member For 1 Year
I am done with the ECF forum. Some people on the forum think they know everything about everything when it comes to vaping. A lot of people on the forum are snarky and opinionated. If you say anything that offends someone, you are attacked, then attacked by there cronies. The ECF forum is a little to liberal for me! Anyway I am glad to be with the Underground Forum.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am done with the ECF forum. Some people on the forum think they know everything about everything when it comes to vaping. A lot of people on the forum are snarky and opinionated. If you say anything that offends someone, you are attacked, then attacked by there cronies. The ECF forum is a little to liberal for me! Anyway I am glad to be with the Underground Forum.
Welcome! You should consider heading over to the new member thread to introduce yourself and tell us a little about you.

I personally have found the vibe and people much better over here.

Poconojo

Member For 1 Year
Welcome! You should consider heading over to the new member thread to introduce yourself and tell us a little about you.

I personally have found the vibe and people much better over here.
I have been making posts on this site last couple weeks. I forgot to go to the new member site and introduce myself. Thanks.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve learned a lot from ECF when I was just learning to vape. It was the 1st forum I found on vaping and all have always been helpful to me but I do see an awful lot of “deleted” by moderator posts. I have Mets LOTS of awesome forum members not to be confused with moderators. It seems excessive but I guess it’s their forum and their rules.

That being said I also think it’s helpful to have more than one type of forum and I’m glad I can also find the expertise I’m looking for here as well.

The more information I can find the better it is imo.

VU Sponsors