Become a Patron!

ECF Hits An All Time New Low!

Sammy-Jo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I prefer the 18650 batteries even tho I have a charger that can charge just about anything, incl'g the 18650s, 18350s, 26650s, AAs, AAAs, & I think it's either Cs or Ds (can't recall which but it's 1 of the 2 - I'll need to get my daughter to read it to me when she comes home on break from college & let me put it in my comp so I have speech software that can read it or on a good day, can use zoom if I can see it). It charges others too but I can't recall them all.

I'm happy b/c it can charge my e-cig batteries: 18650s & the AAAs that my Bose Noise-Canceling headphones use. Yeah, it's an old model but it's actually been replaced 3x over the years. The 1st was a flaw in design & Bose actually called to let me know & sent the box w/new set in it & all I had to do to was put my old set in the box, apply the label, & mail the original one back. Btw, it was a gift & despite it's age, it still works great! 2nd time I had some problems w/sound crackles in 1 side yet the other was perfect but it doesn't sound quite right if both sides don't work together. They replaced it. And the 3rd time, the piece that holds the slide for the headphone ear piece wouldn't hold it's position & they replaced it even tho it was out of warranty.

I tend to lay down w/head on a bolster pillow w/my headphones on. The form-fitting Bolster pillow (Brookestones' on sale for $9.99 when I bought it) & it doesn't push or otherwise interfere w/the headphones & I can vape while listening to music or audiobooks.

Unfortunately, my Bose are so far out of date now that they don't do any repairs or replacements anymore but they did well over the years. I have had to replace the ear covers (it's the squishy pillow-like coverings that go over the speakers & your ears sit in this opening when the headphones are on) about 3x over about 10yrs now. I don't think that's too bad.

I hope the Provari works for you for a long time. What I mean about the new e-cigs coming out are the new types of e-cigs. You can't say there haven't been many changes since the start with the 510 models...

JIM MDP: I have an old Zippo & your right about the lifetime warranty on them; hwr, I don't know if I'd ever have the strength to send it in out of fear they'd replace it. It has the USMC raised lettering & the Marine logo on it. It was a gift from Dad's training officer, who was there when he entered the Marines & went thru boot, then flew out to be there when Dad made officer status. He carried that lighter w/him every day since he rec'd it - up until he gave it to me a few months before he passed away. He retired from the Marine Corp, ultimately entered the police academy where he ended up working his way up to state trooper & then went for his detective's badge & got it. He raised me from 2wks old until about 9yrs old but somehow I blocked out the timeframe where my birth mother left him & took me then went back to the bastard she was married to before Dad, the same man who beat her senseless when she was pregnant.

I know for stealth vaping. Only downside it takes 18350 batteries.

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Even though I spend 99.9% of my forum time here on The Underground, like most of us, I also belong to a few other forums.

Recently, I was contacted by an ECF member via the ECF Personal Message System like the one we have available to us here.

So we started to chat back and forth on a particular subject not really related to vaping but still of mutual interest.

I quickly learned to my horrified surprize when I was talking about my stupid and lazy bitch that I am stuck with as my rural postal carrier, I saw that my Private Message had been censored. The word "Bitch!" had been replaced with" :.....!"

And when I replied about the censorship, I used the term "WTF". Guess what, that got censored as well.

I know for certain sure that the Private Message System here is actually "Private". None of the Admins or Moderators can take a peek what we are talking about behind the scenes. Nore are we interested. Sure it could be done but it would take a massive effort and most likely screw the whole forum up.

But ECF?

I am almost willing to bet that if one of the ECF members used the names of Classwide, Rolygate or Old Soldier and the rest of that motley crew, that they would get an alert and be able to take a look at the PM that used their names.

Censorship really? In this day and age?

WTF!
Before I joined the VU, ECF was the other option. Something about the VU pulled me in. And I'm glad I didn't change my mind. But they even censored WTF?!?! That could mean "Well that's fantastic" and they censor it. Then again, we all know what it means.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time for a redhead picture
tumblr_no1dauJ7Ji1t0xvleo1_1280_zpsla7lnamj.jpg

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow. This thread is pathetic. I feel like I'm reading r/shitty_ecr.
Agreed... Where is the Forum that discusses vaping and leaves the kiddy games at the door?!?

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had one of those things. Pretty to look at, but really expensive to keep. :cool:

All good things that are expensive, are worth it. It just kinda makes a difference if you able to see the value.

I can make more money any day. My sexy redhead, I couldn't replace.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am having a Senior Moment. (forgot I could use that). The best joy in life is a good Mate. My Red Head took off without me. I'll show up someday. Till then I'm Blessed with you Clowns. :)

VU Sponsors