Become a Patron!

ECBlend Flavors - Dragon's Crown

VapingGoddess

Member For 4 Years
URL: http://www.ecblendflavors.com/dragons-crown-eliquid-flavor/

Flavor Description: Dragon's Tear® meets Coconut in a creamy burst of flavor! If you love Tiger's Blood soft drink and snowcone flavoring*, you will love Dragon's Crown® by ECBlend®! "Oh! So Creamy!!"

I ordered a 15mL bottles of Dragon's Crown with Extra Flavor, Max VG, 18mg nicotine. ($5.32 after their 20% off coupon code 10020)

The tagline says it all, "Oh! So Creamy!!" I have tried a lot of fruit and cream flavors and the cream base ECBlend came up with is really, beyond creamy. The strawberry and coconut blend together wonderfully.

Neither one was too strong or overpowering. Natural tasting flavors, no artificial candy flavor like a lot of fruit flavored E-Liquids out there.

If you have ever tried the snow cone flavor Tiger's Blood, Dragon's Crown is just like it. It is now apart of my daily rotation of flavors.

I rate the flavor and ECBlends a 10 out of 10. My complete experience with them was smooth. Fast shipping and turnaround time. Just proves you don't have to pay $30 for a bottle of quality E-Liquid.

VU Sponsors