Become a Patron!

ECBlend %100VG organic challenge of smoothness

vapesmooth1234

Member For 4 Years
I entice all somewhat experienced DIY'ers to buy a bottle or two of ECBlends %100VG organic natural line. (They always have a coupon running for %20 off easy to find, about $8 a bottle and ~$3 shipping). You have to try this because you will be mind blown at how smooth this vapes. I just don't understand. I have tried and made many threads here trying to figure out what flavor source they use and why it is so damn smooth.

http://www.ecblendflavors.com/all-natural-and-organic-100-vg/

I DIY flavorless at 3-6MG and it is way harsher than these at 12mg. I usually vape their banana flavor. I tried all nic brands except Carolina extracts and maybe one other that claims to be super smooth. I highly doubt though that ECB uses a high-end smooth nic.

What's strange also is that the flavors are ethyl alcohol based which is known to be harsh but they are not! I vape this ECB at 12mg in a 10-coil TFV8 air wide open and it's much much smoother than even 3-6mg flavorless. I DIY with fresh VG-based nic and fresh purest Essential Depots VG.

Basically what I'm saying is you have to try these to understand. And maybe you can offer some insight as to why this is.

I tried DIY with ethyl alcohol based flavors and they are so harsh. I tried leaving the caps off the flavors for weeks to 'evaporate the alcohol' which does nothing similar to heating the flavor bottle in a submerged pot of hot water with the cap off does nothing to reduce the harshness. And Regardless of the flavor, even Flavorless I DIY is much harsher than these at even 12mg. Please try and see for yourself. You owe it to yourself to try this. I have bought many premade juices and nothing is like these. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I entice all somewhat experienced DIY'ers to buy a bottle or two of ECBlends %100VG organic natural line. (They always have a coupon running for %20 off easy to find, about $8 a bottle and ~$3 shipping). You have to try this because you will be mind blown at how smooth this vapes. I just don't understand. I have tried and made many threads here trying to figure out what flavor source they use and why it is so damn smooth.

http://www.ecblendflavors.com/all-natural-and-organic-100-vg/

I DIY flavorless at 3-6MG and it is way harsher than these at 12mg. I usually vape their banana flavor. I tried all nic brands except Carolina extracts and maybe one other that claims to be super smooth. I highly doubt though that ECB uses a high-end smooth nic.

What's strange also is that the flavors are ethyl alcohol based which is known to be harsh but they are not! I vape this ECB at 12mg in a 10-coil TFV8 air wide open and it's much much smoother than even 3-6mg flavorless. I DIY with fresh VG-based nic and fresh purest Essential Depots VG.

Basically what I'm saying is you have to try these to understand. And maybe you can offer some insight as to why this is.

I have not used ED VG in like years. My issue back then was it did not perform right for my mixes, caused a lot of muting. Make sure it is Palm and not soy!
(was not too much flavor,it was the vg)

I tried DIY with ethyl alcohol based flavors and they are so harsh. I tried leaving the caps off the flavors for weeks to 'evaporate the alcohol' which does nothing similar to heating the flavor bottle in a submerged pot of hot water with the cap off does nothing to reduce the harshness. And Regardless of the flavor, even Flavorless I DIY is much harsher than these at even 12mg. Please try and see for yourself. You owe it to yourself to try this. I have bought many premade juices and nothing is like these. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

If you mix with known alcohol flavors, you need to keep the top on. The mix needs the gasses to mix thru. Without it it will be harsh, or even no flavor, because you allowed the one thing to help your mixes evaporate.

Gotta love a good sales pitch when they come by... gee..

VU Sponsors