Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I just looked and they were selling some snoop dog vape pens, some guy selling his lot of mods, and they had some Smok coils but it did look like most stuff was gone because it was a couple vaporizers, oh and a volcano vaporizer for sale, but that was it. I never bought from there anyway but it’s disconcerting that more and more places are removing vape products for sale.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
as far as i am aware they have always said that they were not allowed but generally did not enforce it but now that some states have banned online sales into the state. Ebay is simply doing it now so members wont cause any claims for non delivered seized products then again you could list it as a collectable package... maybe

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Honestly, about six years ago.
They were really bad at enforcing it though

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Honestly, about six years ago.
They were really bad at enforcing it though
I feel that may not have been the case, since they literally had a sub category named e-cigarette until just a day or two ago.

Edit- they did have a no nicotine rule in place though, but mods and accessories were always allowed until now.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
If you look back through the forums search history this question has been asked at least three different times.

They cleared the vape stuff out in 2014, 2016, and now here two days ago.

The vape stuff slowly came back after time the previous two times.

Who knows what will happen this time.

I don't care what anyone says if you have a kid ordering mysterious items online that are ending up your mail box then that it a parenting issue.

Banks can't hold contracts with minors without parental consent.

If you let your 15 year old think they are an adult by having unchecked access to a bank card and a PayPal account try not to be too shocked if they try to buy adult things with it.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Teens with credit cards and toddlers playing with smart phones.
What is this planet coming to?
lazy parenting? tired parenting? digital babysitters? and big government telling you want you can and can't do and the media pushing all the secret agendas to the masses so the lazy ill-informed follow the leader.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you look back through the forums search history this question has been asked at least three different times.

They cleared the vape stuff out in 2014, 2016, and now here two days ago.

The vape stuff slowly came back after time the previous two times.

Who knows what will happen this time.

I don't care what anyone says if you have a kid ordering mysterious items online that are ending up your mail box then that it a parenting issue.

Banks can't hold contracts with minors without parental consent.

If you let your 15 year old think they are an adult by having unchecked access to a bank card and a PayPal account try not to be too shocked if they try to buy adult things with it.

I 100% agree. I have two teenage boys. I know everything they buy online. It takes minimal effort as a parent, and there are tools available to assist the ones that want an extra layer of protection or doesn't want to actively monitor their kids on their own. I get emails for any and all online transactions they do, and physically see the contents of every package they received. I have always thought poorly of parents that just have kids, not raise them. I tell them they don't raise kids, they just own some. That never has went over well.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
lazy parenting? tired parenting? digital babysitters? and big government telling you want you can and can't do and the media pushing all the secret agendas to the masses so the lazy ill-informed follow the leader.
You win the internet!

I won it the other day and am now presenting it to you.
I really do not want the damned thing :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have always thought poorly of parents that just have kids, not raise them. I tell them they don't raise kids, they just own some. That never has went over well.
I imagine that did not go over well. How dare anyone tell them how to raise their children! LOL
Many seem to think if they can have children they automatically know best how to raise them.
Schools are just babysitters...

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I imagine that did not go over well. How dare anyone tell them how to raise their children! LOL
Many seem to think if they can have children they automatically know best how to raise them.
Schools are just babysitters...
thats what happens with this so called modern generation of parenting there are plenty of articles on the subject of what changed over the last 50 years but the single most prominent item i can think of is what some call "helicopter parenting " the need to make sure dear baby does not cry and that causes them to grow up differently then say the kids of the older generation where mom and dad where only concerned with (survival) will it kill them if not let them cry and learn not to do it again. hell a quick google might even find articles that say just that in some paraphrased way.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh some of us were raised in VERY overprotective and controlling families.
Some religious sects were always good at that.
Going to movies a sin? Dancing a sin, No Boy Scouts because they meet at a church that allows drinking, etc...
some of us were hard headed and survived anyway :)
some of us did not and spawned the helicopter parents...

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ebay started cracking down on vape products several months ago. Dealers tend to word their ads carefully so as not to trip the no-no algorithm and hope the sale goes quick before the listing get pulled.

PopcornSmell

Member For 1 Year
I noticed the vape stuffs showed up and disappeared quickly for over a year now. It seems that if the sellers are from UK or Hong Kong, they won't have their listings pulled off because the ebay rules over there allow selling them. With the recent news about vaping, I guess Ebay has started to restrict these listings to only appear in the sellers' region.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I noticed the vape stuffs showed up and disappeared quickly for over a year now. It seems that if the sellers are from UK or Hong Kong, they won't have their listings pulled off because the ebay rules over there allow selling them. With the recent news about vaping, I guess Ebay has started to restrict these listings to only appear in the sellers' region.

I bought Cuttwood juice a few times there and some coils and DTs. The listings were pulled right after the sale was made, but the packages arrived okay from here in this country.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Seller on eBay I buy all my wire and cotton from is still there with a 100% rating so I am still good.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I looked and they have some stuff, but not as much as usual. The other day there was basically nothing. WTH?
You know how it is when you clean your house up nice. Before you know it it is all cluttered up again :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You know how it is when you clean your house up nice. Before you know it it is all cluttered up again :)

Lol Yep, but it’s worse possibly if you don’t clean and end up tripping over all that stuff! I’ve done it, sigh.
So, how’s it going with you? Aside from everything ban related going on?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol Yep, but it’s worse possibly if you don’t clean and end up tripping over all that stuff! I’ve done it, sigh.
So, how’s it going with you? Aside from everything ban related going on?
Ohh going ok. Old slightly decrepit, cranky. But otherwise just peachy.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ohh going ok. Old slightly decrepit, cranky. But otherwise just peachy.

At least it’s only slightly, though. I’m feeling bleh too. But at least it’s not 100deg out. This summer was bad with the heat. My AC broke in the middle of it, and it was horrible!

VU Sponsors