Become a Patron!

ebay chinese flavor concentrate

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered a sample of angry bull from a chinese vendor on ebay 30ml for .99. I just mixed it and vaped. I tell you guys this stuff is pretty damn good. I mixed at 7% 50/50 4mg. I thought I would share if anyone wanted to try. here is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/31165776001...49&var=610579789981&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I cant wait to taste it after a steep. That is if it last that long. This taste very nice in my swirlfish .8 dual 28 gauge nichrome rda.

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it does say it's food flavoring. That's not necessarily safe for vaping (not that anything is, but the previous question about oils is worth taking into consideration.)
Believe me when I say I'm not a bigot. But, there have been so many problems with household items and consumables from China, that I'm not willing to take the chance.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is not the right type of diy flavorings. It has carbohydrates and vegetable oil in some of the concentrates. Vaping crap products like this would definitely compromise your lungs.

I ordered a sample of angry bull from a chinese vendor on ebay 30ml for .99. I just mixed it and vaped. I tell you guys this stuff is pretty damn good. I mixed at 7% 50/50 4mg. I thought I would share if anyone wanted to try. here is the link http://www.ebay.com/itm/311657760018?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=610579789981&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I cant wait to taste it after a steep. That is if it last that long. This taste very nice in my swirlfish .8 dual 28 gauge nichrome rda.

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I honestly don't know if they use oils. To be honest I am not sure I would know if I were vaping oils. I read somewhere there is a test of putting a drop in a bowl of cool water to check. I dont know if that really works because if I understand correctly the PG used as a carrier in flavor concentrates also has the ability to bind oil and water molecules.

You can ask the seller but not sure they would know. I looked at thier other items and they are like a varity store. Maybe a vendor on ebay that only sells those concentrates. They may have better knowledge of the manufacturer. In any case I would stay away from the obious offenders that typically contain oil e.g. almond, orange, lemon etc. As for me I can only vouch for the "angry bull flavor" which was the only one for 30ml for less than a buck. I see they are now sold out of that one.

I don't have much experience with concentrates... did some tfa some loranns some watkins. I can tell you this stuff is strong. At times I almost get a flowery taste. I stuck the bottle by my daughters nose and she said "monster?" referring to the energy drink. So at least for this one it is spot on.

As for the China thing. I can tell you I have been doing business on ebay for years. Never had an issue until recently. In the past year I have had more ripoffs and stuff just not arriving or arriving late. No idea what is going on. I always get my money back but I have to wait. So I think scam goes like this. Seller sets up shop shipping international to usa. As we all know takes about a month to get here right? so seller tacks on another month to that estimate to cover his bases. Follow so far?

Now this new seller does business the right way for about 6 months or less building positive feedback. Next he list a hot item on ebay. a real seller you know typically electronics. Say a kodi box. Now to get max buyers in a short time this seller makes certain he is significantly cheaper than other sellers on ebay. This insures a lot of orders in a short period.

This is where they collect cash with no intention of shipping the product you bought. If they even sold it in the first place. Meanwhile you and many others wait patiently for your order. Only its been a month and its not here, maybe its customs you think. So you wait. Mind you that you can not even begin a charge back to the seller until that original 2 month shipping time frame passes. When you finally are able to get ebay to step in you notice a ton of bad reviews for the seller about ebayers not getting there stuff either. You also notice that the seller account may be deactivated or they no longer have any items for sale. NOw you get your cash 2 months later.

But where did the money come from? Not the sellers paypal because he transferred all the cash into an account that he used to set up the paypal which suprise is now closed. Like the FDIC Ebay takes the financial burden paying your claim while never recouping its cost from the over seas seller located in China committing fraud. Something tells me Interpol aint getting involved. This seems to be an increasing trend.

As for the general quality being sold. Well that is hit or miss. Which is one of the things that does irk me about ebay. Am I reviewing the seller who communicated well shipped fast and [packaged well OR should I leave bad feedback because frankly the product is shit. Anyway that is my little rant lol.

Last edited:

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is not the right type of diy flavorings. It has carbohydrates and vegetable oil in some of the concentrates. Vaping crap products like this would definitely compromise your lungs.
NO offense but how did you find out? Did you ask the seller? I did not bother to ask as it popped up with the other diy stuff I was lookin at.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
NO offense but how did you find out? Did you ask the seller? I did not bother to ask as it popped up with the other diy stuff I was lookin at.
It actually said in the description that some flavor may contain vegetable oil. Doesn't mean they all do but idk if i'd trust if they said there wasn't (exp from china and ebay).

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
crap thanks did not read that at all. I just saw 30ml .99 and hit buy. I can tell you that ingredients are NOT listed on the bottle. I think that is an USA FDA requirement. So yeah hit or miss lol.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
crap thanks did not read that at all. I just saw 30ml .99 and hit buy. I can tell you that ingredients are NOT listed on the bottle. I think that is an USA FDA requirement. So yeah hit or miss lol.
Man, do your self a favor, only buy from trusted sources.

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You know I have been reading about how the VG itself is derived from an oil base so I am not sure if "oil" does have any negatives with vaping it. I can tell you this though I bought 2 more bottles and plan on getting some more of thier flavors. at 7 percent this stuff is slightly strong. Still an awesome flavor! I mean for christ sake VG can be palm oil based and that is fine but any oil in our flavor concentrates and we might die? come on.
I also found another vendor on ebay that has the same brand extract but they are specifically for vaping. He must of weeded out thew ones that were considered unsuitable by some. Anyway since they are cheaper, stronger and taste better than any FTA Watkins or Loranns I will keep using them. I guess check back in years if I died due to some oil vaping abuse over the years.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
These flavors are from the brand called "My Fresh Lab" and the bottles clearly state "Made in the U.K.".

I've been using them for a while now and they contain NO OILS. Chalk that statement up to communication problems due to the language barrier.

And I've yet to have a flavor with "carbohydrates", ie; added sucrose.

My Fresh Lab is highly concentrated, similar to Super Concentrates (made in China and very high quality) although I would say they are somewhat less concentrated. I use MFL from 0.5% to 5% max (YMMV).

Just like all flavoring companies, they do some flavors very well and others not so much (MFL makes the best apple flavor I've had ANYWHERE, bar none). As far as I'm concerned, the less people that know about them, the better for me. ;)

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
These flavors are from the brand called "My Fresh Lab" and the bottles clearly state "Made in the U.K.".

I've been using them for a while now and they contain NO OILS. Chalk that statement up to communication problems due to the language barrier.

And I've yet to have a flavor with "carbohydrates", ie; added sucrose.

My Fresh Lab is highly concentrated, similar to Super Concentrates (made in China and very high quality) although I would say they are somewhat less concentrated. I use MFL from 0.5% to 5% max (YMMV).

Just like all flavoring companies, they do some flavors very well and others not so much (MFL makes the best apple flavor I've had ANYWHERE, bar none). As far as I'm concerned, the less people that know about them, the better for me. ;)
Ditto on this comment.
Its been a while since my order. Check the sold history on the ebay auction. I ordered a total of about 7 30mls of the original flavor I bought from them. I am still working on finishing the very first bottle of concentrate. I really did like it that much. I can vape on it all day for days and the flavor still delivers. I have also recently ordered orange flavor. A flavor that I would have previously not tried due to my concern with oils. I am glad I tried it. Taste fantastic. My buddy said taste just like orange tang mixed at 5 percent. Since then I placed yet another order. This time c antelope blueberry lemon mango and something called moon sugar.
I found virtually nothing on MFL on the net. no online presence no brick and mortar. Even the ebay auctions they are sold by vendors who seemingly are not the actual manufacture. If ebay stops selling this stuff where do I get more?

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Ditto on this comment.
Its been a while since my order. Check the sold history on the ebay auction. I ordered a total of about 7 30mls of the original flavor I bought from them. I am still working on finishing the very first bottle of concentrate. I really did like it that much. I can vape on it all day for days and the flavor still delivers. I have also recently ordered orange flavor. A flavor that I would have previously not tried due to my concern with oils. I am glad I tried it. Taste fantastic. My buddy said taste just like orange tang mixed at 5 percent. Since then I placed yet another order. This time c antelope blueberry lemon mango and something called moon sugar.
I found virtually nothing on MFL on the net. no online presence no brick and mortar. Even the ebay auctions they are sold by vendors who seemingly are not the actual manufacture. If ebay stops selling this stuff where do I get more?

The company seems to located in Shenzen so I'm not so sure about the "Made in UK" on the label. Otherwise I can't find anything either and no other sources where it can be bought.

So I've recently ordered up 10 new flavors but yet to receive them. No matter, I'll wait. They do take a long time to arrive but they're well worth the wait.

I've got:

Banana - excellent at 1% to 2% in mixes. Very similar to LorAnn's Banana Cream but less creamy, more candy like. This is a fav of mine.

Rum - thumbs down (so far) mind you I've yet to find a rum flavoring that I like so that may be why. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean that others will feel the same.

Kiwi - very similar to TFA Kiwi Double but perhaps a bit more natural tasting. I've been using this at 1% to 2% in mixes.

Apple - AWESOME at 1% to 3% in mixes. Nuff said.

Avocado - interesting - not really sure it tastes like avocados but I've been using it in a mix with TFA Green Tea and other fruits. Just started working with this flavor so I'll need more time to experiment.

After I read your comments I ordered a 30ml bottle of Angry Bull tonight. Can't wait to try it! Orange is next on my list (I have a long list, eventually I will get around to trying most all of them). I look forward to hearing your thoughts when you get your new flavors.

gabrielpanoussi

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The company seems to located in Shenzen so I'm not so sure about the "Made in UK" on the label. Otherwise I can't find anything either and no other sources where it can be bought.

So I've recently ordered up 10 new flavors but yet to receive them. No matter, I'll wait. They do take a long time to arrive but they're well worth the wait.

I've got:

Banana - excellent at 1% to 2% in mixes. Very similar to LorAnn's Banana Cream but less creamy, more candy like. This is a fav of mine.

Rum - thumbs down (so far) mind you I've yet to find a rum flavoring that I like so that may be why. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean that others will feel the same.

Kiwi - very similar to TFA Kiwi Double but perhaps a bit more natural tasting. I've been using this at 1% to 2% in mixes.

Apple - AWESOME at 1% to 3% in mixes. Nuff said.

Avocado - interesting - not really sure it tastes like avocados but I've been using it in a mix with TFA Green Tea and other fruits. Just started working with this flavor so I'll need more time to experiment.

After I read your comments I ordered a 30ml bottle of Angry Bull tonight. Can't wait to try it! Orange is next on my list (I have a long list, eventually I will get around to trying most all of them). I look forward to hearing your thoughts when you get your new flavors.

I will definitely let you know how the new flavors work out. Very brave ordering the avocado lol. It makes me wonder i someone should have a line of food snack flavors like bbq chips or BLT sandwich. I know there is bacon flavor wonder what else is out there.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I will definitely let you know how the new flavors work out. Very brave ordering the avocado lol. It makes me wonder i someone should have a line of food snack flavors like bbq chips or BLT sandwich. I know there is bacon flavor wonder what else is out there.

Avocado... lol. Yes, I was looking for something different (and I got it!).

There's all sorts of weird e-liquid concentrates and pre-made juices out there. Pizza comes to mind but I've also seen crab, lasagna and other weird stuff too. Can't say that I'm too interested in going that crazy though. I like my fruits and bakery vapes and the odd tobacco here and there.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I wonder if Habanero flavour would be a hot seller. ;)

im using mfl for the first time mixing at 3% @3mg in vg with 10% water. the flavours ive made are awesome way better in my opinion than tfa and on par with capella,
it says on ebay its vegan kosher gluten free natural flavours etc etc so i cant see it being all bad for vaping.
in new zealand we only really have tfa and a little bit of capella in the shops and im not into tfa i think its over rated stuff.
but this mfl is pretty nice the cinnamon bun is way better than the other 2 brands ones and smells like a bakery at easter and tastes like hot cross buns.
the mfl tastes very natural and doesn't have a "man made" taste to it.
still testing mfl looking forward to trying a month old steep.
and one drop in a cup of milky tea is a really nice treat as well.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
im using mfl for the first time mixing at 3% @3mg in vg with 10% water. the flavours ive made are awesome way better in my opinion than tfa and on par with capella,
it says on ebay its vegan kosher gluten free natural flavours etc etc so i cant see it being all bad for vaping.
in new zealand we only really have tfa and a little bit of capella in the shops and im not into tfa i think its over rated stuff.
but this mfl is pretty nice the cinnamon bun is way better than the other 2 brands ones and smells like a bakery at easter and tastes like hot cross buns.
the mfl tastes very natural and doesn't have a "man made" taste to it.
still testing mfl looking forward to trying a month old steep.
and one drop in a cup of milky tea is a really nice treat as well.

I find 3% to be a pretty high percentage for MFL. They're super concentrated and they tend to get stronger as they age - proceed with caution. :D

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
thanks ceecee i might thin them out a little and see what theyre like

I haven't tried Cinnamon Bun yet but I'll eventually get there. I've found most of their bakery flavors to be.... strange. The only one I've come across yet that I like is the Boston Cream Pie. It's pretty good by itself at about 1.5% to 1.8%.

VU Sponsors