Become a Patron!

E-Mech flashlight lights up when firing?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've just noticed something on my Dovpo E-Mech: when I press the go-go button, the top LED lights up slowly and casts a dim light - a bit like the mirror-like Dovpo logo at the rear. Do other E-Mech owners see this as well?

Also, if I turn the flashlight on, as soon as I vape, it gets turned off. That's kind of annoying to vape at night on the porch.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Uncle RJ would know , i stay away from multiple function devices just because more things can go wrong and i like simplicity , besides i already have a flashlight lol.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually the multiple functions come in handy when I go bicycle touring. But yeah, I don't care all that much for the extra features otherwise: I chose the E-Mech for the vaping features I like, and the extra bits came as a bonus :)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually the multiple functions come in handy when I go bicycle touring. But yeah, I don't care all that much for the extra features otherwise: I chose the E-Mech for the vaping features I like, and the extra bits came as a bonus :)

Well when you throw bicycle touring into the mix then yeah , a must have for sure .

VU Sponsors