Become a Patron!

e-Liquid Bottle Buying Guide & Wholesale Supplier

What types of E-Liquid Bottles have you used before? (Check all that apply)

• Total voters

wheelhouse

Unlisted Vendor
Hey DIYers,

DIYing is a great way to save a few $ (or make a few $$!). After seeing so many questions about where to buy the best eCig juice bottles (and seeing too many people buy $$ bottles on Amazon), I had to share:

Freund Container is a wholesale supplier that sells eCig juice bottles and accessories. They offer a low-price guarantee, no minimum order quantity, AND they'll even send you samples. (#winning)

They also have a great E-Liquid Bottle Buying Guide worth checking out. Will help you answer questions like:
  • What’s the best bottle tip/dropper for my needs?
  • What bottle materials are best suited for e-juice? Like:
  • Glass vs. Plastic?
  • How do bottle materials compare, in terms of acid resistance, durability, and ease of use?
Hope that helps!

Attachments

• Economics-of-ecig-juice-bottling.jpg
    Economics-of-ecig-juice-bottling.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 14

wheelhouse

Unlisted Vendor
Welcome to VU, WHeelhouse.

You have made tow posts, both promoting this company. Are you a vendor or a representative?

Thanks for the welcome, @SailCat! And hello, @Huckleberried :) I'm a rep (not a vendor), trying to inform folks about DIY bottling and such, while I learn about your VU community here as a vaping noob. Did my best to navigate the site and keep my posts relevant and helpful -- please let me know if I can do better!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU @wheelhouse. Vendors and reps do need to keep their new threads to the vendor areas. This thread has been moved to the Unlisted Vendors area.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors