Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Nawwww

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

NonProphet

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vaping Underground is not responsible for these transactions. Please handle disputes privately via PM. Be Adults.

SWAP RULES

1. You must have at least 1 offer of at least 1 E-Liquid aka Juice of at least 10ml (as long as it is at least 10ml 2 fives Etc) to offer before you claim something for yourself. It helps keep the swap from getting stale.

2. If bottles are partial, opened, new, or DIY that must be stated in the swap post.

3. Please post pictures of what you are offering along with all pertinent information.

4. To qualify for accepting an offer, you need to post what you are offering in return in the same post. Use the reply function. The swap has to be mutual both parties must agree.

5. When each swap is agreed upon, please pm or email the person who offered the juice and work out the shipping arrangements.

6. As a general rule the person sending pays the shipping.

7. When the swap is shipped, swapper needs to send a courtesy email to the swappee to let them know that the item or items are on their way. Please send your swap partner tracking numbers.

8. Swaps have to be at least 10ml but they can be any size after that. Fuck send a gallon jug if you want.

9. If combining different bottles please make sure everything is clearly labeled. Nicotine leaves etc.

10. Side trades are welcome but please use PMs to avoid confusion.

11. You need to be a member in good standing and have at least 30 posts.

12. Be kind respectful and courteous.

13. LIMIT of 5 swaps per week. New week begins Sunday night at MIDNIGHT EST.

Please Pm questions to @NonProphet

NonProphet

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
----------Swap Form please use--------
Number of Juices: (Delete if only one.)
ML:
Nic:
Flavor name:
Brand:
Description: (give a rough idea of what it's like.)
Condition:
Things I can't stand: (list things you absolutely do not want. That way it doesn't get offered)
-----------------------

If you would like to see an example of what the form looks like filled out please refer to my first swap post.

NonProphet

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I'll offer First!

ML: 16.5
Nic: 0%
Flavor name: Boss Reserve
Brand: Cuttwood
Description: See pictures
Condition: all new original seals intact
Things I can't stand: super fruity things. Especially Strawberry anything.

Attachments

• IMG_5486.PNG
    IMG_5486.PNG
    842.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5506.JPG
    IMG_5506.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 28

NonProphet

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Number of bottles: 4 bottles
ML: total around 30ML
Osmic=10~ Mojito=10~ Wipped cream=5~ Marshmallow=5~
Nic: all of them are 0%
Flavor name: Osmic,Mojito,Marshmallow,and WippedCream
Brand: Mixed by Freedom Smoke USA one By a local shop called Primo Vapors.
Description: See pictures
Condition: Each have had 1ML or less used out of them. Mixture on the freedom Smoke USA is a 30/70 (more cloud less burn)
Things I can't stand: super fruity things. Especially Strawberry anything.

Special instructions: you can offer a swap for the whole lot or break it up into sets of two.

Attachments

• 7D7FD321-E7EB-4789-8126-821F5D50E777.jpg
    7D7FD321-E7EB-4789-8126-821F5D50E777.jpg
    584.2 KB · Views: 23

avyrus666

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offer:
1 bottle of 3mg, 60ml, of Nillionaire Menthol by Independant Vapor Co. Its a 70/30 blend.
Tastes like a fruit orgy in your mouth on top of a menthol bed that kisses the tip of your tongue on the inhale.
I don't like cakes, butters, or creams.

Disclaimer: Not affiliated with Independant Vapor Co.

Can pick up different strengths and whichever flavor from their website via PM if you'd like. I live literally a mile down the street. Its a short walk away. Lol.

Last edited:

NonProphet

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offer:
1 bottle of 3mg, 60ml, of Nillionaire Menthol by Independant Vapor Co. Its a 70/30 blend.
Tastes like a fruit orgy in your mouth on top of a menthol bed that kisses the tip of your tongue on the inhale.
I don't like cakes, butters, or creams.

Disclaimer: Not affiliated with Independant Vapor Co.

Can pick up different strengths and whichever flavor from their website via PM if you'd like. I live literally a mile down the street. Its a short walk away. Lol.

I'll take 1 bottle of 0% Nic Hipster Blvd
And I'll send you a sampler (3 10ML bottles) of of Juice from my local shops.

VU Sponsors