Become a Patron!

E-Juice Recipe Database

Hi everyone. First off, thank you all for the wealth of information and inspiration you all have provided. I've decided to take the plunge and purchased a bunch of "stuff" and made a few juices.

I'm wondering now if there is a database where I can plug in my list of ingredients and have it spit out what I can make from known recipes.

I'm not quite brave enough to venture in to the let's see how these taste together part of DIY, but I'm getting close. I am just looking for more information on what I have dubbed "The Science of Flavor Combinations."

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Added information - I do not use this site for my recipes. I do not trust them to be kept private.
For most of my recipes, I just mark them private and have had no problems. If I am figuring a recipe I got from one of y'all, I definitely mark it private. Several people have used this site to enter all of HIC's recipes publicly which is unfortunate. I don't know if there is a history of private recipes being made public from that site. I have gotten a couple of recipes from there.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Can I ask why you don't trust them?

No cig

you could do a search here for said site.. and read why there is zero trust.
it's been discussed before. but hey, to those that use it, or other sites out there like that..
more faith and power to ya!

databases can be dropped, Daath (and his many different names) is not someone to be trusted.
and if they can be dropped, what's to say that said person cant go read what is marked private..
then if that info gets out.. oh well.. right?

this is why i say.. want to keep something private? dont be posting it online.. even if you think you can be safe..
there are always ways to find out who said or posted what, and when.

VU Sponsors