Become a Patron!

E-JUICE LOVERS CELEBRATE AS SURGEON GENERAL FIRED AND NEW BILL INTRODUCED

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
How is this news? That whack-job Murthy, a founder of "Doctors for Obama" back in 2008, was fired in back in April.

StoVapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you read it? Recent blog post (posted 12th June 2017):

Explores "some key, recent movements in American politics that could significantly affect the future of vape shops, online vape shops, and the entire e-cig community — for the better."

Figured this qualified as GOOD NEWS?

My bad if you already read it...

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yeah. Recent blog post that talks about a firing that happened in April, and a bill that was introduced... in April. How do you figure any of this is "news" here in the 3rd week of June? ;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Ok, ok... let's not berate the noob. I'll see myself out :kickbutt::p

Thanks for posting.
I need all the help I can get with this section.
If you ever see anything else that you feel is worth posting feel free to post away. :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And the surgeon general was not actually fired... he was asked to resign. A subtle difference, but a difference nonetheless. However there still has been no replacement appointed. I despair of any "new bills" being passed, because apparently a huge segment of the Dems have been bought and paid for by Big Pharma and the various "charitable" orgs -- which aren't charitable at all, since they exist only to be BP's mouthpieces, and don't actually want anyone to quit smoking, since that would put many of them out of a job.

People keep ranting about Big Tobacco hating vaping... and while it's possible that they do, the MUCH bigger enemy of vaping is Big Pharma, who stand to lose BILLIONS on those totally useless patches, gums, and pills, as well as the billions they will lose on antidepressants, and anti-cancer and COPD and asthma medicines. Big Tobacco is trying to get with the program and join the vaping revolution... Big Pharma just wants it to go away.

Andria

VU Sponsors