Become a Patron!

E juice calculator app for I phone

marshal900l

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone. Could anyone tell me a good e juice calculator app for I phone?

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've got e liquid calculator on my phone but now I just use e-liquid-recipes.com. There's nothing to download and it's easy to use on my phone. Check it out. I think you'll like it.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure if E-juice Lab is available on iphone. I use it on my android phone and they are hopefully working on a way to export the recipes to a pc app like ejuice me up.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea, my phone is a Android. The main reason I use e liquid recipes is so I don't have this problem. I can access it from any devise that has the web.

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have an iPhone app called iVape. Not sure if it's still available, though. I rarely use it as I do all my calculations now with ejuicemeup.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
There were eJuice & iVape (as mentioned above). However, they aren't available anymore.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm also going to suggest you use: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ on the device of your choosing. I've searched repeatedly for an App for it without success.

Tried Ejuicemeup on the PC but it does not do well for me since I mix by weight.

I hate to accept this as truth, but I'm starting to believe Apple is keeping decent offerings out of reach. If I learn they are doing this I will be darn'd unhappy 'cause I am an iGeek. Thankfully, the best calculator I've tried happens to be web based.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm also going to suggest you use: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ on the device of your choosing. I've searched repeatedly for an App for it without success.

Tried Ejuicemeup on the PC but it does not do well for me since I mix by weight.

I hate to accept this as truth, but I'm starting to believe Apple is keeping decent offerings out of reach. If I learn they are doing this I will be darn'd unhappy 'cause I am an iGeek. Thankfully, the best calculator I've tried happens to be web based.
Ejuicemeup does weight now. If you don't see the option, do an update.

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The version I tried claimed to give weight. But ... it figured in the wrong weights for VG and PG. The difference was substantial mixing my ADV at 100ml. I got less than 90ml of juice using the weights Ejuicemeup reported and the result was much higher in PG content than the recipe called for. The version I tried worked on the assumption that 1ml weighs 1g.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I will admit I haven't used it much since I updated. I keep a base mix in my notes, but you can change the values of the nic, PG and VG.

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The version I tried claimed to give weight. But ... it figured in the wrong weights for VG and PG. The difference was substantial mixing my ADV at 100ml. I got less than 90ml of juice using the weights Ejuicemeup reported and the result was much higher in PG content than the recipe called for. The version I tried worked on the assumption that 1ml w
I will admit I haven't used it much since I updated. I keep a base mix in my notes, but you can change the values of the nic, PG and VG.

That is good. I probably spent about 15 minutes looking for a way to set the weights for VG and PG. Since I didn't find a place to fix them and since I didn't have much invested as a new DIY'r with exactly one recipe saved ... I just picked up my search for a calculator where I'd left it to try ejuicemeup. A little more than a week has already passed and at the rate we get updates and innovations in this industry - I have no trouble believing ejuicemeup has been improved.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
at the rate we get updates and innovations in this industry

That's very true. Everything changes so quickly these days. But, at least the other does work out well for you. I didn't mean to sway, just wanted to share the info, since I found it helpful, myself. :) Plus the point you make really can't be stressed enough, that people should definitely use what they're more comfortable and confident with. I've used the other myself, in the past.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has this situation changed? Any ejuice calculators for iphone/iOS that don't need the Internet to work?

VU Sponsors