Become a Patron!

E juice (3mg) residue - a threat to non vapers?

Kevinor762

Member For 1 Year
Hi All!!!
I would like to start off by saying I am diagnosed with health anxiety and I really need some reassurance on this topic. I've always wondered about this until now, I am worrying about it.

Basically I have my SMOK MAG BABY shipping in (I got rid of my vape) but until then, my backpack (where I left my previous vape in) still has the vape smell. The residue got on the clothes that were in my bag, the books, etc...
So basically if that residue gets onto other people's skin, will it be dangerous?? I do realize 3mg nicotine is a low amount but it is also the highest I have ever gone. I (obviously) am of legal age to purchase and vape but however, I do have younger siblings that I am worried about.
Theoretical situation: If I have all that residue on my hands and I play piano, THEN they play piano... is it going to have a negative effect on them??

Im sure you guys have read all these articles online about e juice even KILLING people.... A hypochondriac like me will definitely come across those articles and have an episode.
I am having an episode right now because someone is going to have touched a spot I touched SOONER OR LATER.........
I love vaping and doing the tricks but I really do not want to give it up because of my fears...
Someone please tell me how ridiculous im being right now, I would appreciate it.

GREAT AND NOW I AM WORRIED THAT SINCE I POSTED THIS THREAD I WILL GET IN TROUBLE AND "THEY'RE" OUT TO GET ME.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

Kevinor762

Member For 1 Year
You are being ridiculous - and should seek professional help for your health anxiety issues

California officials went to extremes to try to prove vaping residue and vapor is dangerous - and found out it isn't

Vape Shop Air Sampling by California State Health Department ...

Thank you for your reply. I am doing therapy but unfortunately its so hard for me sometimes. I fail at times and I succeed. Clearly I failed this time to challenge my thinking but I really appreciate your answer!
Thank you again.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years