Become a Patron!

E-Cigarettes: The Dangers and Health Risks of Vaping

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Wow. That article is a steaming pile of excrement.
One of the liquids is propylene glycol which when heated (as it is in ecigs) becomes propylene oxide
Heated to what temperature? Yes, bad things happen when you burn stuff. We don't.
Another liquid is acrolein
Really? I defy you to find an acrolein in e-liquid. Yes, acrolein can form when you VG thermally decomposes, which only happens at excessive tempertures.
One of the metals used to heat the liquid is tin
Huh? Where is this tin? There is no tin in any modern atomizer!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Usual bs. Unfortunately many will believe what they read without looking for alternate opinions and resources.

Hey all, I've been vaping sub ohm for about a year now. I recently order a new regulated box mod and rta (Kylin RTA) I also ordered a pack of 0.3 super juggernaught coils. Are these good coils? Should I do a dual build or single? Since I'm new to rta vaping any tips are much appreciated

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hey all, I've been vaping sub ohm for about a year now. I recently order a new regulated box mod and rta (Kylin RTA) I also ordered a pack of 0.3 super juggernaught coils. Are these good coils? Should I do a dual build or single? Since I'm new to rta vaping any tips are much appreciated
Welcome to VU. Perhaps start a thread for more responses.
What build you use will depend on what kind of vape you're looking for. Hope you enjoy your new gear.
Start that thread.

VU Sponsors