Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shocking…. LOL!!

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So, did anyone expect anything else? Do some think, we are all so stupid that we would say, ok and go buy a pack of smokes . In fact, it might encourage smokers to switch to vaping. Big tobacco and big pharma will fight it but they know its here to stay.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I did see something about that in the well known Journal of DUHH!

What a freaking shocker:eek:

Jose Nava

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No surprises here. If I be a crook for going to the black market to get my vape, then a crook be I.

Reactions: jae

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would absolutely buy ecigs from out of the back of a van parked in an alley between gang territories if i had to. Not that i'd want to.

Jose Nava

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As I said, if vaping makes me a crook, then a crook be I.

I may make that my slogan.

Reactions: jae

Fad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I`ve been anticipating doing exactly this since the regulations were even mentioned.

If there`s a will, there`s always a way ;)

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got a toilet paper tube, a broken flashlight and a bag of D cells, a length of coat hanger, some tin foil, and a bunch of lint i found in back of the dryer. I made some kind of liquid out of soy milk, old motor oil, some Windex, one or two squirts of Pledge, a teaspoonful of sriracha, and some of that striped gum i forgot i bought six years ago.

I am ready to go.

YO LETS DO THIS, COPS

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I've got a toilet paper tube, a broken flashlight and a bag of D cells, a length of coat hanger, some tin foil, and a bunch of lint i found in back of the dryer. I made some kind of liquid out of soy milk, old motor oil, some Windex, one or two squirts of Pledge, a teaspoonful of sriracha, and some of that striped gum i forgot i bought six years ago.

I am ready to go.

YO LETS DO THIS, COPS
I found a busted toaster I can spair some NiCr from to help a brother out .

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's why I'm learning diy and stocking up on nic now. So I can have some decent wares to sell my customers if and when the time comes lol. I don't think they will.. I mean they've learned their lesson right?, With alcohol and and such...

Last edited by a moderator:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I can see it now.
A guy that looks like Lil Wayne standing on a street corner in the worst neighborhood in East Baltimore calling out: "Dope, Coke, Ejuice"

VIAWOL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The heating element in a water heater can be torn open and it holds about 15ft of 22ga resistance wire.

Really tho, if you have a mech mod and a RBA then there really isn't much they can do stop us. The batteries can't be outlawed, the wire is used in so many applications that it can be regulated, and the liquid and even nicotine are available and can't be easily regulated.
I will never go back to cigs.

This post was found in an ancient ruin, probably left by aliens.

Reactions: Ace

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sad thing is that as true as it may be, stuff like this article don't really help us imo. Ma and Pa kettle and the rest of John Q public already associate vaping with bad things. Even calling this forum the underground can have negative connotations in many people's minds.
Perceptions vs. reality is like Mike Tyson vs. Peewee herman, not a fair fight.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Actually articles like this may help our cause. If politicians learned anything from the war on drugs it's taxation beats filling the pockets of criminals.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I believe one of the best ways to hook kids is to ban something. They are planning to ban and are saying its for the kids... no comprende! I still can't believe how stupid this is. As Sen Burr said, we finally have the technology for harm reduction. And, they want to ban it?

GargoyleK1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I encourage them to ban e-cigs. It'll be the biggest boost the industry would ever get… LOL!! Stoopid politicians...

VU Sponsors