Become a Patron!

Duvo Apex Mod

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Supposed to be that hardest hitting mod, yeah don't they all say this?
I tried it, does vape nice and switch feels very smooth. Like how easy it is to pull battery out.

But $350, ouch! That's Purge territory and the sleeve is quite plain. I've been told they will have stabwood sleeves coming out. IMHO, at this price point that should be standard.

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got one and it does hit like a mofo. I wish the sled was a tiny bit bigger, my 30T 21700 is just begging to hop in there!

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the video does not show is that this RDA whistles like a mofo.

I bet it does! Most of my caps with single holes definitely whistle depending on the build and wicking. I've had a few builds on my moneyshot do this. It's embarrassing to say the least.

Not sure why they would make the entire deck out of copper. I prefer all SS. Just makes upkeep and flavor maintenance in the long run better. It's not going to make it hit harder LOL.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have some single holes too. The OG Armageddon does not whistle at all. It is about how the holes were finished I think. This is the loudest whistle I've ever heard on an RDA.

triakis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Single hole caps that whistle are usually very thick. My Modfather cap that fits the AV Battledeck can whistle like an actual whistle!

VU Sponsors