Become a Patron!

dup reco's

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Be careful with TFA Maraschino Cherry, it's quite strong and reported to be a plastic tank cracker. I'd start really low with it, like 0.25% personally. Also, in looking at the description for that juice it said creamy and 'sweet' almond so it probably involves some added cream elements and of course, sweetener. You could use Marshmallow to sweeten the almond a bit if you have it. Not much help I know but I haven't used that particular cherry very often.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Be careful with TFA Maraschino Cherry, it's quite strong and reported to be a plastic tank cracker. I'd start really low with it, like 0.25% personally. Also, in looking at the description for that juice it said creamy and 'sweet' almond so it probably involves some added cream elements and of course, sweetener. You could use Marshmallow to sweeten the almond a bit if you have it. Not much help I know but I haven't used that particular cherry very often.

thanx, very helpful.... yeah, I have marshmallow . I am thinking I should mix the marshmallow and almond separate from the cherry, test them, then mix em. or just "go for the gussto" !
but, of course, their description could have nothing at all to do with what is actually in it.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am thinking I should mix the marshmallow and almond separate from the cherry

That's how I would start with it. I'd try to get the body of the mix the way I liked it first and then add in ( in small doses ) the dominate flavor.

Good luck, I hope, at the very least, you create something you like.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am looking to make something like this, Respek. I really like his stuff. I have maraschino cherry tfa and almond fa. saying this, where do you think I should start and/or add ?

thanx

http://www.transistorejuice.com/blackblue/
My first thought, Marzipan. It's a paste of ground almonds, sugar, and egg whites. Inawera's version has a cherry taste (A pleasant one). It's also really creamy and a little sweet. They also make good cherry flavors with no medicinal notes. I have Cherry Concentrate, and Cherries. I can't say what Respek uses, I've never had it. But, if I wanted cherry with hints of almonds I'd use Inawera. FA Almond is a good one if you wanted to up that aspect. It tastes like almond extract.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
great, more options. right now I am finishing up on the last of my GOC. then I will retry my first Respek test 1, which seemed kind of bland.

VU Sponsors