Become a Patron!

Dual 26650 Regulated mods?

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Stupid question here, But Beside the I joy Lux, are there any other Dual Regulated 26650 mods on the market? I told you this was a stupid question... LOL Thanks in advance for any help.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
lol not stupid at all but none i'm aware of currently.

mark

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the Lux and it's one of my favorites. All day long @ 100 watts and no worries about running out of battery, great shape, very well made and solid. Fits 30 mm tanks with no overhang.
I have Two already, just looking for another Dual 26650 mod. Thank's to everyone for all your input!

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really really love my lux. It would be cool to have another dual 26650 mod.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There isn't another dual 26650 that I am aware of but if it is simple about battery life and size, the DigiFlavor DF 200 is a triple 18650 that is the exact same size with same battery life. Well worth checking out. Great mod and solid. Only CON I found was the tinted mirrored cover for the display makes it very difficult to see outside.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Apologies for the bump. :D

Big fan of the 26650 battery mods so I'm curious if anyone has seen anything new on the market. From what I can tell the Lux is still the only dual regulated mod around.

I'm on the fence as far as purchasing the Lux so I've been waiting it out to see if anything else hits the market but I just might have to give in and pick one up.

Any additional thoughts on the Lux since the last post in this threads? Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Apologies for the bump. :D

Big fan of the 26650 battery mods so I'm curious if anyone has seen anything new on the market. From what I can tell the Lux is still the only dual regulated mod around.

I'm on the fence as far as purchasing the Lux so I've been waiting it out to see if anything else hits the market but I just might have to give in and pick one up.

Any additional thoughts on the Lux since the last post in this threads? Thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
it's cool for the batteries and that it handles 30mm attys but honestly i wouldn't mind selling mine off. it's nothing special and i have over 70 mods and not a lot of space lol

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
it's cool for the batteries and that it handles 30mm attys but honestly i wouldn't mind selling mine off. it's nothing special and i have over 70 mods and not a lot of space lol
Thanks for the reply and input dude. I've watched a ton of reviews on the mod and for the most part they all pretty much say the same as you, which is why I have not bought one yet, lol. Maybe I'll just stick with the single 26650 mods for my single coil Atty's and look into a 3 or 4 18650/20700/21700 mod for my all day on the go mod.

VU Sponsors