Become a Patron!

Dropped my Battery

JimmmyD

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So my subtank came in the mail today and the battery ordered from a separate shop (first was sold out) is still in transit. So I headed to my local vape shop and bought this:

images

Anyway when I finished my day and headed home I dropped it. The bottom piece you see (for those who are familiar the button you push to get vapor) fell off and I can't find it after a long search.

The vape shop said I'd have to buy a new one. Anyway, I happened to lay down on my chest and lay the bottom copper on the screen of my iPhone and wouldn't you know it the thing started to hit. So anyway, this has worked intermittently a few times but has since stopped.

Any scientists out there who might know the science behind that and some kind of household item I could use that would actually function?

Conversely, anyone know of a site where you can buy parts like this by the bit as even when my other piece comes in I'd like to have a back up and not for nothing not be out of the money I spent.

Not trolling dead serious please no troll responses drama etc. Peace!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's excellent! I know how I've felt when shit went bad with my own gear.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For future reference, kidneyPuncher is a good place to find pieces and parts for mods as well as fatdaddy vapes.

VU Sponsors