Become a Patron!
Hi guys,

Anyone can recommend a simple build for clouds using a drop rda?

Attachments

• digiflavor_drop_24mm_rda_by_the_vapor_chronicles_build_deck_1.jpg
    digiflavor_drop_24mm_rda_by_the_vapor_chronicles_build_deck_1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 7

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this for a regulated mod?
For a simple build I would suggest parallel 24g N80 about 8 or 10 wraps on at least a 3mm bit if not larger.
There are a lot of other options but this is what I would do for a simple cloudy build.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course. If you are using a regulated mod you could make the same build I posted above with kanthal, but just turn up the wattage because kanthal ramps up slower.

For a flavorful cloudy vape with round wire I don't think you can beat parallel coils. More surface area usually means more vapor, so making coils that are as big as you can comfortably fit in your RDA will give you more clouds. The only problem you might run into with big coils in the Drop is spitback and heat. I've found that the Drop isn't the best for warmer coils because they are so close to your mouth it is easy to burn yourself.

Something that might help you more than asking for build ideas would be to just try different builds and see how you like them. Start with some parallel 24g or 26g and go from there. Just keep in mind that the bigger the coils are the more power you will need to get good vapor. Also, bigger coils will tend to ramp up slower. If you were to make a parallel 24g coil and compared it to a parallel 26g coil with the same surface area, the 26g coil will ramp up faster. It's all a balancing act to find a perfect coil for you in each specific atty.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Is this build good for clouds and flavour with nichrome 26g?
Sorry im a newbie i want to get into cloud chasing

VU Sponsors