Become a Patron!

Dripping into an rta?

Düpe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, i have just ordered the subtank mini from kangertech, and it has an rta feature, so im wondering if i could drip right onto it, just to try all my new flavours, dont wanna fill up the tank just to be stuck with a flavour i hate...

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess theoretically you could. You'd have to take the tank section off each time to do it though (the chimney is attached to the rest of the tank) or try to drip down the chimney, not sure if that would work or not. It'd be work but yes it could be done.

Düpe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I guess theoretically you could. You'd have to take the tank section off each time to do it though (the chimney is attached to the rest of the tank) or try to drip down the chimney, not sure if that would work or not. It'd be work but yes it could be done.
But, couldn´t i just drip straight down the chimney, no modifications, no removing stuff no nothing?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But, couldn´t i just drip straight down the chimney, no modifications, no removing stuff no nothing?
You could but I think you'd wind up with a lot of juice on the sides of the chimney. I mean, by all means try it out but I don't know how well it would work.

Düpe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You could but I think you'd wind up with a lot of juice on the sides of the chimney. I mean, by all means try it out but I don't know how well it would work.
Okey, thanks, but even if i removed shit, wouldnt i still get juice on the sides? Sorry for the newb questions, im new to vaping.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okey, thanks, but even if i removed shit, wouldnt i still get juice on the sides? Sorry for the newb questions, im new to vaping.

Ahh, well what I think you could do is take the tank section off, unscrew the top cap on the RBA section and drip right onto the wicks/coil.

Düpe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh, well what I think you could do is take the tank section off, unscrew the top cap on the RBA section and drip right onto the wicks/coil.
Okay, and then screw that section on i suppose?

VU Sponsors