Become a Patron!

Drippers VS Tanks

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The drippers vs. tanks question has gotten a lot more interesting in the last year or so... I stopped using tanks 2 years ago when I bought my first Reo. At the time, nothing compared to the flavor of an RDA, and even if it could, I hated all the leaking/wicking issues, not to mention how messy the whole thing was compared to a nice squonk set-up. But now you've got RTAs that produce really great flavor, have really easy build decks, and don't take a PhD to figure out how much wick to stuff where.
So now I'm interested in getting some RTAs. I've started making my own juice, and I've noticed how different flavors taste in different RDAs- and I can only imagine it's the same for tanks. My only experience with a more recent tank is the Melo III, which pretty much sucks for flavor. I've got a CloudOne clone en route, and am thinking about ordering a Merlin.
I don't think it's so easy to categorize them these days-- like saying RDAs are better for flavor (because, which RDA? with what build? and what flavors?) or tanks or more convenient (BFs are even more so)...
The only real issue I have with tanks, though, is carrying all my juice, in a big, tall, breakable glass container on top of my mod. That just seems so wrong to me... but I'm gonna give it a try.
Honestly if ur a flavor chaser you need to get the moonshot rta, especially since it sounds like ur main thing has been rda's for a while. The moonshot is the closest thing to an RDA in tank form, although you may want to wait for the soon to be released v2 where they will finally be remedying the ridiculous detached build deck issue i.e. the v2 is going to have the deck attached to the base this time around, I just pray they don't sacrifice any of the performance r flavor from the v1. Oh and I hope they include a standard drip tip adapter in the v2 as well, not the dumb putting your drip tip into the native drip tip it comes with like in the v1 bc that always looks stupid.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am so close to pulling the trigger on a REO that if i squeeze even a millimeter my Paypal gun is gonna go off. I want the Kawasaki green tho and its out of stock. Soon tho.. soon Reo and you will be mine for all teh squonks

There is a Kawasaki green REO for sale in the classies right now.

It is my understanding that Rob from REO is in semi-retirement and really isn't adding much if anything to the listings on the REO website

Sahsah

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hell yeah!!
50/50 60/540 are the most flavorful VAPE for me in my tanks...

VAPE ON
Wow, mever heard of 60/540...these ratios are starting to sound like some of the tricks you might see on an X-Games vert ramp lmao (I'm just kidding, I know it was a typo).

Anyway, to get serious again: what you're saying used to be true a year or two ago, but juice makers have really stepped their games up and now there are tons of 70/30 and even 80/20 juices that have incredible flavor. Trust me I'm not a cloud chaser, I love flavor, so believe me when I tell you 70/30 is the new 50/50

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, mever heard of 60/540...these ratios are starting to sound like some of the tricks you might see on an X-Games vert ramp lmao (I'm just kidding, I know it was a typo).

Anyway, to get serious again: what you're saying used to be true a year or two ago, but juice makers have really stepped their games up and now there are tons of 70/30 and even 80/20 juices that have incredible flavor. Trust me I'm not a cloud chaser, I love flavor, so believe me when I tell you 70/30 is the new 50/50
LOLZ

70/30 that new 50/50 I can't agree with that dude...

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors