Become a Patron!

Drip tips.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So. Ive got the airflow, low ohms and sony batteries but now my drip tips are becoming an issue. What is the widest bore tip and where can I get it?

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Depends on what atty up have. If you have a stilaer, tobh, plumevail, or a clt you can purchase a top cap that had a huge bored out drip tip on it. I got mine locally and I can look for it and add some links later tonight when I get home

alex31804

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im gonna add, maybe bore out a tip you have? I do it to all my tips specific to rdas. Not much of a science behind it a just use whatever drill bit looks like itll bore it out without destroying the tip. Its easiest with delrin drip tips but will work on any, just be sure to go slow. Best of luck!

havok333

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks, cherry vapes is propably just the thing for me. Suppose i could also drill these out... Have one made of teflon, that oughta be easy enough to drill just the way I want it.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Intresting discovery :D The driptip that comes with nautilus mini is pretty huge. One third or half bigger than my "big bore" tips.

Dutzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9a8c6a9bcc9967864563756407ec1d85.jpg
f5139a5ef245ab055e79041e13c5cdbd.jpg

4 bucks at my local B&M

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those caps cant be found anywhere here in Finland. And the stores that sell them online wont ship here. Same thing with juice, everything has to be ordered abroad and then hope that your order comes trough the customs.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So Fasttech has them too? Did not know that, thanks! Yesterday i drilled out the original tobh driptip, the outside walls are now about 1mm thick... :D had to be quite careful not to fuck up the place for o-ring.

alex31804

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No problem man! I have two of them, they work great. How's the drilled tip working for you?

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Heats up a tad more due to less mass, but also cools faster. Airflow was improved about 347% by my estimate.

alex31804

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Haha it definitely makes a difference!

Cloudz4Days

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought my foghat from fusion mods. Fits the 30mm tobh. The drip tip ID is 9/16th. Massive

1cNxa64.png

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I adore my cherry vapes cloud chaser tip. $10 a pop, and fits in your mouth perfectly.....ummm errrr....yeah

Viral Vapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my 26650 Chuff Enough on a Stilaire, its absolutely overkill.

Check out M5's original King Bore Drip Tips or Crystal King

Custom made, these have a very thin wall and a large bore with an angled surface at the bottom designed for a laminar stream flow as the bore expands.
Best for Dripping, Cloud Chasing & Flavor Production.

M5 King Bore
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251440058677?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

M5 Crystal King (Just released to eBay)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261628362039?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

- M5 Team

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
a lot of times wide bore is stating the chamber instead of the intake from the atty.
Ones like the fog hat and chuffer are HUGE bore straight through.

Cloudz4Days

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
a lot of times wide bore is stating the chamber instead of the intake from the atty.
Ones like the fog hat and chuffer are HUGE bore straight through.
The foghat 28.5 is 9/16 id. Truly only way to get a widebore

VU Sponsors