Become a Patron!

dres bf squonker list

pierces32

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my cricket, just ordered another yesterday. Best mod for the money imo, it's my main mod, and I have about 15 box mods and too many tubes to mention..

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I wish someone would make a affordable dual battery squonker that's the same size as the cricket. Just add the bottle to the front so it's a small triangle shape mod.

sent from my droid turbo 2
Even a side saddle bottle would be cool.

pierces32

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to have to see how thick the cooper band to the positive is. I probably won't build that low until I see how well it's built. Besides that will be an extremely hot vape. I prefer to stay above .5, but we shall see when we get our hands on them what they can handle and what build works best for each of us.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'm planning on polishing mine to a mirror finish. I always wanted a tmod customs seamless. This is the closest to it I can actually afford. Those are like $400

pierces32

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, I saw those way back when he first starting making them on ECF. Nice mod, but way too rich for my taste. This co op is the best looking bf that I have seen in awhile for the price. Especially since when I paid like $70 for my first bf VMod way back when, and it was good while it lasted (I modded the crap out of it), which wasn't very long.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
OK guys were good to go all money is collected. I'm just waiting for my coppervape contact to come online.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
lol you make it sound shady, like a collective drug deal or something " Were good bro, I gots the cash. Im waiting for my contact, when he gets here yall wait right here and Ill come right back, swear". Dre gonna get his legs broke :giggle:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
She's very attractive too unless it's a fake picture

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'll PM or share on here the PayPal receipt if you guys want it for your records

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm planning on polishing mine to a mirror finish. I always wanted a tmod customs seamless. This is the closest to it I can actually afford. Those are like $400

You can get one like this for $170 ($145 plus $25 shipping to US )

11227564_464864080369094_5428020936892386473_n.png

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah, it's pricey. But in the world of hand made exotic wood bf mods it's a bargain. I'm on the waiting list ~3 mos.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Bf mods are paid for. They will ship in 1-2 day if anyone wants the receipt PM me and I'll send you it. I dunno if sharing that information publicly is safe

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I believe after I pay for the priority shipping there will be $8.xx left I'll divide and send it to you guys once this is all paid for. She over quoted me the fees I believe

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
What are you going to do if it doesn't come out to an even number on the pennies :eek:

Seriously man, don't worry about it, keep my portion. Not worth more hassle on your end for a dollar sumpthin

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Damn, bummed to miss this - looks nice.
You can buy one yourself but it will cost $55 with shipping for just one. PM me and I'll give you the contact info

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
One of the 7 bf mod buyers have a drill press? We should decide on one RDA and have the 510 drilled for bottom feeding. Like a Narda or m-atty clone maybe a nipple rda

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Good, good. You all surrender your portion of the extra money, and then itll all just go to me by default lol. Nah, for real tho just keep the extra buck or whatever.

As for an atty (it already comes with one right?) Im gonna go on 3F and just grab a couple BF clones or maybe drill out one or 2 of the ones I have on hand that I dont use much. Ive heard of people drilling out a Petri V1 or V2. That seems crazy to me. I could never take a drill to a $100 atty lol

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Good, good. You all surrender your portion of the extra money, and then itll all just go to me by default lol. Nah, for real tho just keep the extra buck or whatever.

As for an atty (it already comes with one right?) Im gonna go on 3F and just grab a couple BF clones or maybe drill out one or 2 of the ones I have on hand that I dont use much.
The mod comes with a RDA. Hopefully it's a good one.

pierces32

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone wanting to know about the order here's the order details sans shipping from Dre:
Bordentown, NJ 08505
United States
Description Unit price Qty Amount
Coppervape BF Mod & BF Rda $25.00 8 $200.00
Subtotal $200.00
Shipping and handling $54.00
Total $254.00 USD
Amount Paid $254.00 USD
Amount due $0.00 USD

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I should have tracking tonight or tomorrow. Coppervape vape says 1-2 days till dhl has it

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dang, I hate I missed out on this ... oh well, looking forward to hearing your impressions of it when you get it. :)

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
fatdaddyvapes has bf pins. 2.5mm and 3mm. My Petri V2 clone took the 2.5. Converting one is a little more complicated than just replacing the pin, I posted what needs to be done in the BF forum. Makes for a fine bf atty.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
fatdaddyvapes has bf pins. 2.5mm and 3mm. My Petri V2 clone took the 2.5. Converting one is a little more complicated than just replacing the pin, I posted what needs to be done in the BF forum. Makes for a fine bf atty.
I just drill mine with a .25 mm bit. Hasn't failed me yet.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I managed to get a clean hole thru the pin for a Baal V3, then fucked up another pin by poking thru the threads, then broke the only bit I had that was small enough. If I had a working drill press it would be easy. So just bought some, they are only a little over a dollar a piece.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I always drill from the top to bottom so it's easy to make a straight hole. Removing the screw acts like a guide

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a Derringer and a RH Mini which are both BF. Both are fantastic BF attys. Small, but the flavor rocks with the right build.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Re looking at the bf specs it's 25mm So I'm getting a 24 mm RDA like the magma reborn

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That prompted me to convert a Goon, had to shorten the bf pin, no biggie. But now I wonder if a single mech has the balls to run that thing. I have a big staple in it .65 for the NC, do you think this mod can power that?

Looking back at the picture, if the mod is 25 then that atty on it must be a 24

My silver Rafale X should look nice on it also.

Last edited:

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Here's a update pictures the black and white won't be available till next week. I plan on polishing out that logo. We will have shipping tonight or tomorrow morning
8d6c02db779aa4916b00af819630e639.jpg

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've seen that bf atty before. Just trying to remember where. Looks to have a big chamber....

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I hope the drip tip is two pieces. I like the top part. Not digging the heat sinks

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah you learn how long to squeeze for each particular mod/bottle, and if the holes are raised tall enough it might be fine. But would not have been my first choice of atty for bottom feed.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yeah you learn how long to squeeze for each particular mod/bottle, and if the holes are raised tall enough it might be fine. But would not have been my first choice of atty for bottom feed.
I'm using a igo w plus for mine. I can't wait till I get this mod. I've wanted a t mod custom and this is the closest to it ive seen

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I feel kind of anxious to get it too lol. Like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. But have enough experience with china shipping to know that it's unlikely to get here in a timely manner.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I feel kind of anxious to get it too lol. Like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. But have enough experience with china shipping to know that it's unlikely to get here in a timely manner.
I just talked to coppervape they said tomorrow which means tonight is the next day in china. It's dhl 2-3 day shipping so well get it fast. I'm shipping 2-3 day to you guys from me in NJ.

VU Sponsors