Drake's Vapes Vanilla Trifecta

TwistedWires

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
drakes.png
First off I have to say I did not buy this with intent on writing, I just enjoy it enough I think its worth mentioning. This is not a neutral test. This review is based on the 6mg/ml level.

The bottle:
It says it is ''A trifecta of vanillas and custards with a hint of magic'' (whatever the f&$k that is) ''Made by Warlocks and Witches in a musky basement'' ( lol these people are weird but i like it!)

Content:

According to their site, it is a 50/50 pg vg blend. As most juices it is also natural/artificially flavored/

Hows It Vape? :

Well I myself, am not too keen on high pg mixes, as they dry my throat badly and irritate my sinuses; BUT I ran out of juice and this was the only juice I could locally find in vanilla custard, that didnt have fruity s&*t or tobacco flavor mixed with it. (my 100vg nilla custard from the uk hasnt come in the mail still :mad: )

With that being said, I am still impressed with how well it vapes, so don't get me wrong. For a 50/50 it clouds nicely in my Derringer and my new Exthermal dripper. The flavors of it are pretty pronounced and smooth, the vanilla more so than the custard but you can still taste it in there pretty well. It also has a great throat hit not too harsh not too light. IMO its a perfect temporary juice till my good good comes in! I wish it was in 100vg or atleast in max vg (70-80vg typically)

Base for Findings?:

In the Exthermal running on, dual standard 25ga kanthal coils, 14 total turns on 7/64 bit, 0.4 total ohms, running at 4v 40w, store bought 100% pure white cotton ball wicks.

Conclusion:

If you are a fan of 50/50 vaping and you like ''treat flavors'' (cereals, pies, cakes, custards ect..) then you should deffinitely give Drake's trifecta blend a ''tri''! If you are like me and prefer the higher vg well give it anyways!! Like my mama always said; Don't knock it if you ain't walked it.

This is my first e juice review hope its useful and hope y'all enjoy! Happy vaping ^.^v

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stuff is great, that is if you can find it to on the web at 6mg

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

TwistedWires

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stuff is great, that is if you can find it to on the web at 6mg

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

pretty much all the vape shops in my area have it now charlie noble is hard to find its always sold out lol

VU Sponsors