Become a Patron!

Dragon Cream Soda

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Alright today I got a flavor that, to be honest, I forgot all about. Yes, it's more dragon fruit.

6% TFA Dragon fruit
1% FA Cola
1% FA Vienna Cream
.5% FA Vanilla bourbon
1% TFA Vanilla Swirl
Steep time ~10 days

A pretty lengthy wait time on this one, but it's pretty garbage without it. If you don't mind waiting longer, double the cola and Vienna cream, then just let it sit for a full two weeks. The dragon fruit will begin to fade slightly after 2 months or so. Hope you enjoy :D

EDIT you can also bump the dragon fruit up to 8% if you aren't getting enough of it, should've mentioned that, my bad.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you don't mind waiting longer, double the cola and Vienna cream, then just let it sit for a full two weeks.

I have plenty of patience and all the flavors in stock. I'll be mixing this version later today!

Have you ever tried your recipe substituting the FA Cola with INW Cola? Maybe it's just me, but it seems FA Cola tastes more like Pepsi and INW's tastes more like Coke.

Thanks!

Ron
---
"There was a girl knocking on my hotel room door all night! Finally, I let her out."- Henny Youngman

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have plenty of patience and all the flavors in stock. I'll be mixing this version later today!

Have you ever tried your recipe substituting the FA Cola with INW Cola? Maybe it's just me, but it seems FA Cola tastes more like Pepsi and INW's tastes more like Coke.

Thanks!

Ron
---
"There was a girl knocking on my hotel room door all night! Finally, I let her out."- Henny Youngman

OMG ANOTHER FLAVOR I DON'T HAVE........ Thanks Ron :vino:

And BCF doesn't carry it!!!! Shoot me now.....

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks!

Ron
---

OK Ron I found Cola (INW) but there are two versions. One is just Cola and the other is Cola (WG). Which one do you use?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OMG ANOTHER FLAVOR I DON'T HAVE........ Thanks Ron :vino:

And BCF doesn't carry it!!!! Shoot me now.....

Summer is not far away! (At least I keep telling myself that :))
With just a touch of a fresh lime flavor, a Cola, FA Rum and FA Brandy ...I see something refreshing in my vaping future...:drunk:

Ron
---
"If it's illegal to rock and roll, throw my ass in jail!"- Kurt Cobain

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OK Ron I found Cola (INW) but there are two versions. One is just Cola and the other is Cola (WG). Which one do you use?

This one... (In a Glass bottle from INW)
IMG_20180116_154619559.jpg

I don't see any WG on the bottle...

EDIT: I don't see any WG (Wera Garden) Cola being sold at INW
http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/27-wera-garden-flavours

While I've found an INW "Cola Mint", the only Cola I see INW selling is this one...
http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/-fruitnsweet-e-flavours/343-cola-10-ml.html

Ron
---
"I had these recipes that say do this, do that. Who MAKES these rules?"- Emeril Lagasse

Last edited:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

Thanks!

Ron
---

I don't have the INW version, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. It might be something I need to try some time, let me know how it turns out.

You mix with dragon fruit? :teehee: This one looks good BHP :)

About half of what I come up with involves dragon fruit somewhere, IMO best flavor around.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one... (In a Glass bottle from INW)
View attachment 100966

I don't see any WG on the bottle...

EDIT: I don't see any WG (Wera Garden) Cola being sold at INW
http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/27-wera-garden-flavours

While I've found an INW "Cola Mint", the only Cola I see INW selling is this one...
http://www.inaweraflavours.com/en/-fruitnsweet-e-flavours/343-cola-10-ml.html

Ron
---
"I had these recipes that say do this, do that. Who MAKES these rules?"- Emeril Lagasse
I saw both at Vaper's Tek. Thanks for the photo!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have the INW version, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. It might be something I need to try some time, let me know how it turns out.

I'm going for the FA Cola version first. :ejuice:

Ron
---
“An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea.” – Buddha

VU Sponsors