Become a Patron!

DPRO 133 Premium Kit

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
GOT SOME VAPE MAIL TODAY. WOOHOO! I was looking online and a place called breazy.com had some stuff on sale. I picked up 4 DPRO 133 premium kits for $9.99 each. The kit has a DPRO 133 mod and a DPRO RDA. The mod is a dual 18650 unregulated mod. It is an extremely simple mod. It has a battery level indicator and that's it. It does have the usual basic protections. It's definitely not fancy but it works really well. The DPRO RDA is a postless dual coil RDA. It comes with the usual goodie bag that includes orings and a bf 510 pin. It also come with some fused clapton coils and some cotton. I don't really like postless decks. I built the RDA with the supplied coils and wicked it up with some rayon. After using it for a couple hours I like this kit. The RDA has good airflow and has really good flavor. I'm impressed for a $10 kit. I'll take it to work with me tomorrow and see how it does. I think this will be a great setup for work. If it gets dropped or broken somehow the so what. It was only $10. The only thing I didn't like was the ultem drip tip it came with. That's an easy fix.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
GOT SOME VAPE MAIL TODAY. WOOHOO! I was looking online and a place called breazy.com had some stuff on sale. I picked up 4 DPRO 133 premium kits for $9.99 each. The kit has a DPRO 133 mod and a DPRO RDA. The mod is a dual 18650 unregulated mod. It is an extremely simple mod. It has a battery level indicator and that's it. It does have the usual basic protections. It's definitely not fancy but it works really well. The DPRO RDA is a postless dual coil RDA. It comes with the usual goodie bag that includes orings and a bf 510 pin. It also come with some fused clapton coils and some cotton. I don't really like postless decks. I built the RDA with the supplied coils and wicked it up with some rayon. After using it for a couple hours I like this kit. The RDA has good airflow and has really good flavor. I'm impressed for a $10 kit. I'll take it to work with me tomorrow and see how it does. I think this will be a great setup for work. If it gets dropped or broken somehow the so what. It was only $10. The only thing I didn't like was the ultem drip tip it came with. That's an easy fix.

It’s a popular kit. Several VU members have them.

Carpe Nidor

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I have 2, the second was because I was ordering anyways so got it for $12.50 and for 12.50 or 9.99 you almost have too.
Nice parallel set up, the mod mostly for me, altho I do like the RDA. Good flavor, just a small well and can over drip easy. I hear, and seems so, that it's better as a squonker.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@WPMac got it started. He's the one who got me onboard at least. I got my first one (blue) for 15 and found it to be everything he said. When they went down to 10, like Vapefan says, how ya gonna say no to that? My red one got here yesterday.

My test for any product (not just vape stuff) is, how well does it accomplish what it tries to be? This kit does that wonderfully. Like you say, it's simple, straightforward, idiot resistant, not overdesigned, and portable.

It provides everything it tries to. No more, no less. A perty dern decent vape experience including good flavor with the included rda at it's target level, and for these prices a practical no brainier.

dpro.jpg

Speaking of Breazy, those guys have done me right every time so far. AND their follow up emails with the sitewide10% off if used in the next 2 weeks code, is pure business genius. Plus they honor it on sale and clearance items. Keeps lemmings like me coming back.

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
It is a wonderful little kit. Meg, @zephyr, turned me onto it. It was a steal at 20-25 bucks (when I bought it). Like honestly ... you can't find many respectable Mods, brand new from a retailer, for that price. And then throw a reasonable Atty in with it and now it's only 10 bucks?!?!? You just can't pass it up if you have any interest in parallel 18650 devices. I'm still only sitting on 1. Everytime I decide to grab another all they have is silver or gold. I don't want silver or gold :(

My biggest gripe with it is actually one of the selling points. Would love to see one without the safety features. Maybe it would bump up some of the voltage drop. It does tend to be on the weak side on power output. I'm considering buying 2 more (if they get more colors back in) so I can tear the one I have now apart and bypass the chip.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Thanks for the responses. I wish I would have found this kit earlier. It's a great little beater. I have some of my custom coils in it now and it works really well.

P.S. I got a silver, a gold, a red and a blue.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a feeling they may sell these out and that's it :(

I heard somewhere it was discontinued by Coilart. Maybe I heard wrong though.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the responses. I wish I would have found this kit earlier. It's a great little beater. I have some of my custom coils in it now and it works really well.

P.S. I got a silver, a gold, a red and a blue.
How can you possibly go wrong?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
very comfy little parralel mod....makes for a great training tool before picking up a mech

VU Sponsors