Double peach Cobbler WIP

NexDeus

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey everyone, Long time no see! Recently moved down to FL and have hardly had the time to do anything. What time I did have I've been working on some recipes. Here's one I'm working on, and would love some thoughts on it, or some suggestions!

Cap Yellow peach 4%
Cap Juicy peach 2%
TFA Cheesecake (Graham crust) 6%
Malic acid (20%) .5%

Being that (to me) I don't really taste the cheesecake part of the Cheesecake (Graham crust) I opted to use it as more of a cobbler application. I feel like both of those peach flavors are super candyish, and adding the sour really takes down that overly sweet tones from it. I did a 3 hour crockpot steep and let it sit for about a week (only because I ran out of cotton to rewick with) and I think its super yummy! If it's been done before here, sorry...there are FAR too many recipes to look through em all XD

Let me know what you think, or what you would change. I do feel a cream (Maybe vienna) would be a good add, but I'm out of it atm :(

(Edit) I found a minuscule amount of Vienna cream, enough to get a drop into my 3.5ml tank. Mixed it in, and I think it actually took away from the flavor a bit. Perhaps a sweet cream is more in order.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors