Become a Patron!

Double Cross

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long time since Ive posted anything, having a toddler is an epic time consuming adventure but hes awesome so whatevs right. So Double Cross is a recipe ive been working on off and on for close to 2 years now. Feel like ive got it to where I want it.

Little background, Im a huge golf nerd and "double cross" is a golf term as far as im concerned.

This is a custard based recipe and I know custards have been beaten to death but I hesistate to call it straight up custard because of all the other awesomeness involved so here we go.

INW Custard: 4%
INW Creme Brule: 2%
TFA Ry4 Double: 2%
TFA Vanilla Swirl: 2%
CAP Yellow Cake: 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla: 1%
CAP Sweet Cream: 1%
CAP Cake Batter: 1%
15% total flavoring

Greeeeaaat as a shake and vape. Im a big whiskey guy and this is such a good vape to add to your whiskey night or any other night at that. The ry4 does mellow out over time, naturally, but as a shake and vape "custard" its great.

80vg 20pg is my preference just for the record

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long time since Ive posted anything, having a toddler is an epic time consuming adventure but hes awesome so whatevs right. So Double Cross is a recipe ive been working on off and on for close to 2 years now. Feel like ive got it to where I want it.

Little background, Im a huge golf nerd and "double cross" is a golf term as far as im concerned.

This is a custard based recipe and I know custards have been beaten to death but I hesistate to call it straight up custard because of all the other awesomeness involved so here we go.

INW Custard: 4%
INW Creme Brule: 2%
TFA Ry4 Double: 2%
TFA Vanilla Swirl: 2%
CAP Yellow Cake: 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla: 1%
CAP Sweet Cream: 1%
CAP Cake Batter: 1%
15% total flavoring

Greeeeaaat as a shake and vape. Im a big whiskey guy and this is such a good vape to add to your whiskey night or any other night at that. The ry4 does mellow out over time, naturally, but as a shake and vape "custard" its great.

80vg 20pg is my preference just for the record
When your draw fades or your fade draws - I have that shot in my arsenal! Nice to hear from you and thanks for the recipe

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When your draw fades or your fade draws - I have that shot in my arsenal! Nice to hear from you and thanks for the recipe

On my fuck you have no idea lol, but you definitely speak my language. I travel 3 hours each way just to play on a simulator in the winter. Gotta stay sharp right, something like that haha

bkind

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This looks wonderful! I have everything but the creme brulee, shucks! Do you think a little FA caramel and a little toasted marshmallow will work as a sub? Or is the creme brulee the thing that ties it all together? Thanks for sharing this recipe! Have an awesome day everyone!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors