Become a Patron!

Double Comma Vapes Hot Wheelz Juice Review! A PB&J juice!

Chasing_Rapture

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Disclaimer: bought by myself, thoughts are my own, other disclaimer stuff I missed

Build specs: 2.5mm ID dual 22g .105 ohm in an OG aromamizer on a Broadside and 3.5mm ID dual 24g clapton .3 ohm in a Troll v2 22 on a OG Noisy Cricket.

If you read the title, today we're taking a look at Double Comma's Hot Wheelz

Nothing about the name tells you the flavor you're vaping, which is par for the course with Double Comma, but this is how they describe the juice

"Who remember "Playin' Cars" growing up? You'd ask your friends, "Hey, do you want to come over and play cars?" You'd build cool roads, make places for them to park and race them all day! With all that hard play, you'd of course have to take a pit stop break for lunch. That Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly sandwich would be waiting for you, ready to help you refuel! We have created an e-juice that takes you right back to those days! Take a drag of our Hot Wheelz and go back in time to the stress-free days of "Playin' Cars."​

A really long winded explanation for what boils down to "we made PB&J juice." We don't get any choices for vg/pg, all of their juice is 80/20 ratio and comes in the normal options of nicotine and size.

From what I understand they take their grape from their award winning Skyline Fuel (again with the names) and just jam some Peanut butter into it.

Inhale: sweet grape and a slight salted peanut tongue tingle (I really don't know how to explain that better.)

Exhale: peanut butter goodness and a slight grapeyness

I have to be frank with you guys. I love this juice, it's an ADV for me. I don't buy a lot of juice more than once as I'm almost never completely satisfied with it by the time I finish 120mls. This one has been in the back of my mind ever since DC's $1 30ml sale they did back in the day and I've bought it 3 times since.

It does do work on your coils, but that doesn't surprise me anymore with all the juices I've tried. At this point I'm sure we can all agree it's be weird if a juice didn't gunk your coils up. This flavor excels on a hot build, the Peanut butter needs the heat to really pop out at you.

TL;DR and Rating
9.5/10- I bought this juice because it looked interesting, quickly turned into ADV material for me -.5 for coil gunk, otherwise perfect juice in my search for ADV's

If you're looking for a PB&J juice, this right here is exactly what you need

VU Sponsors