Become a Patron!

Dotmod Petri Lite Button Upgrade Set

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't know what is the upgrade for switch but just the hybrid cap is worth half of the price in my mind. Only reason that I never got Petri lite was 510 connection. All my mechs are hybrids.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Button is copper instead of the brass (top cap is also copper). Wonder if they will ever release that new Petri. They still haven't released the new Dotbox

H

Harry Nutczak

From what I've heard, the new Dotbox will be released in October. The new Petri tube in September.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
was hoping that it will be mech mod box with hybrid connection, but I see now that is actually DNA 200 mod.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fully expect the new Dotbox being a DNA200 or DNA250 like the last one

H

Harry Nutczak

Not sure, but from what I've heard it's gonna be a completely custom chipset.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Weird, can't say that fills me with confidence if it is a custom chip

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Button is copper instead of the brass (top cap is also copper). Wonder if they will ever release that new Petri. They still haven't released the new Dotbox

Are you referring to the new dotbox 200? Not the old DNA version but the New 200 which takes 2 18650 batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know what is the upgrade for switch but just the hybrid cap is worth half of the price in my mind. Only reason that I never got Petri lite was 510 connection. All my mechs are hybrids.
Both my Petri lite 22 and 24mm are hybrid's whitout the button upgrade ?
I got the 22mm button upgrade aswell.

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
District F5VE Chubby Summit Caps came in
d241000a536c6c868b8ff0e946549a5d.jpg

Will the button only work on the 22mm tube mechs and not the 24mm? Or is it for the 24mm mechs? Anyone know? I was gonna pull the trigger but i figured i need to know more about this before i buy it i have a 24mm royal blue petri lite mech and i was gonna buy but then i remembered that there are 22mm mechs as well so anyone know which is which? If its for the 22 or 24?

dclopez6600

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will the button only work on the 22mm tube mechs and not the 24mm? Or is it for the 24mm mechs? Anyone know? I was gonna pull the trigger but i figured i need to know more about this before i buy it i have a 24mm royal blue petri lite mech and i was gonna buy but then i remembered that there are 22mm mechs as well so anyone know which is which? If its for the 22 or 24?

The upgrade button set is only for the 22mm. They never made the set for the 24mm.

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
I have 3 of the mods and 2 of them have this upgrade. To me (as we all know EVERYTHING in vaping is subjective) the cost of $50 is half of the price of the mod itself (what i actually paid for them on sale) but it makes the mod a nice mod to use to i don't want to use any other mech tube ever. Ok well i still use many different mechs but what i am trying to say is i think the 50 dollars is money well spent. Right now i am hunting for a deal on one for my third Petri 24mm that is how i saw this post.

Dr PennsylvaPia

Member For 3 Years
The upgrade button set is only for the 22mm. They never made the set for the 24mm.

Yes they did my friend. I have 3 24mm petri mods and 2 of them have the upgrade that i bought off of the dotmod site. You probably know this by now though.

VU Sponsors