Become a Patron!

DOODLEBUGSEJUICE BIG SALE ANNOUNCEMENTS! (NETS)

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
Yo Doots! First off I hope you're doing alright out there with the weather!

Secondly I got my order today. All things said shipping took awhile, but for anybody reading this it was not DoodleBugs fault. I can see when the package was shipped and how long it took to get on its way to CA. Apparently the USPS office in Texas has got a bad case of sucking (which pains me to admit because I'm a USPS letter carrier...

Anyways...love the bottling. Simple. Plain. Effective. Nothing flashy but solid. I've only had enough time to vape the Apple Pie (I got mine in 6mg, 70/30vg/pg mix) and I chose that simply because it was a bit darker over the other juices I got. It's solid. Not a taste numbing apple/crust flavor, but light and simple. I love it, thank you very much I will be ordering again!

Now I'm off to vape this tank like a f*****g maniac so I can give that strawberry custard a go round ;)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Secondly I got my order today. All things said shipping took awhile, but for anybody reading this it was not DoodleBugs fault. I can see when the package was shipped and how long it took to get on its way to CA. Apparently the USPS office in Texas has got a bad case of sucking (which pains me to admit because I'm a USPS letter carrier...

Anyways...love the bottling. Simple. Plain. Effective. Nothing flashy but solid. I've only had enough time to vape the Apple Pie (I got mine in 6mg, 70/30vg/pg mix) and I chose that simply because it was a bit darker over the other juices I got. It's solid. Not a taste numbing apple/crust flavor, but light and simple. I love it, thank you very much I will be ordering again!

Now I'm off to vape this tank like a f*****g maniac so I can give that strawberry custard a go round ;)
Did yours get routed to BFE TN also?

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks Zr0! We made it with lots of water. Sorry USPS took so long. I hate first class mail. Some get their things qui k and some don't. Seems like luck of the draw. Hope you like everything. ☺

Zr0

Member For 4 Years
Did yours get routed to BFE TN also?

Nah they bounced it down here to SD to our main distribution plant, and then some knuckle head sent it up north San Bernardino, then it came back down to San Diego, then to my local office for delivery. Doesn't happen to often but it does happen.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered! Vanilla Custard, Strawberry Custard, and Strawberry Cheesecake are amazing.

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still got all 4 flavors on sale.. Room for 20 more orders.. I will get into mail in the AM.. Hurry :)

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have time to mix and get your order in todays mail if you order in the next hour!!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ADDED 2 NEW SALE ITEMS>> Check it out.. They Are Chocolate!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I JUST ADDED STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FOR A SHORT TIME OR UNTIL I RUN OUT>> 6.50 for 30ml

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All orders this morning are shipping out by noon! Thanks and Enjoy everyone!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now Through Sunday Doodlebugs has some of its highest sought after juices on sale!
http://doodlebugsejuice.com
Check out sale section. All are discounted by at least 25% off regular prices.
We sell Great juice Cheap!!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From Now til Wednesday ONLY 11-25-2015. This offer ends Wednesday at Midnight.. You have today and tomorrow essentially to act. So get on over and do it!

Buy any 30ml bottle and get a 10ml bottle of your choice free. (LIMIT 4 free bottles total per order)
Buy any 60ml bottle and get a 2- 10ml bottles of your choice free. (LIMIT 4 free bottles total per order)

You MUST place the flavor you want in the comments area at checkout along with Nic level and/or high vg .

So example:
You purchase 3 -30ml bottles at regular price you get to select 3 10ml bottles free.
You may select any flavor we have in stock for your free bottle or bottles. It doesn't need to be the 30ml/60ml size you purchased.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all orders up to date and shipped. PO will accept til 4pm today. thanks everyone! You got a heck of a deal. :)

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BLACK FRIDAY SALE 25% OFF EVERYTHING
coupon code: 25off
free shipping on $5 or more purchase!
Today only!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Black Friday is GONE BUT!

Save 20% Through Monday on Every Juice In Stock! Stock up for Xmas!
Use coupon: monday

Free Shipping if you spend more than $5!
Be safe and Thank YOU for your support!!

Doots

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
everything has shipped as of todays orders. A few hours left in sale..thanks everyone!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All orders shipped. Enjoy. Thank you Peeps for your orders!!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
New NET RY4 JUICE ON SITE> All juices are 20% off with code: 20 til Saturday!
Delish with Caramel, Vanilla and NET Burley/Virginia addred to make a Unique Light Tobacco Creamy RY4..
No Steep time required. This Burley mix has steeped for over 1 year.. Ready to vape!

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think most vapers have ever tried NETS. Wow. What you are missing.. I make some of the cleanest NETS in the world..
We have a vareity of them on our site at the lowest prices you will see.. Check out nets and see what others charge for them and you will see the kind of deal you are getting with Doodlebugs.. Check it out..

Doots

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
30 ML SALE going on NOW!
30ML=$8 / 60ML=$16
SAME DAY SHIPPING>> If order in by 10am
Low Flat Rate Shipping!

VU Sponsors