Become a Patron!

*Done* Naked 100 "American Patriot"

dustmite

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a nearly full 30ml bottle of this, 50mg nic salts, that neither my wife or I care for. I'll ship it out free to continental U.S.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to the forum dude. This is mighty nice of you. Pretty sure someone can make use of it. There are some military dudes that popped in earlier. Might be worth hitting them up.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I could really use it I just got a Renova Zero from a contest yesterday and can not afford nic salts right now. I do have a couple mostly full bottles I can send the military dudes. The nic salts are not a NEED for me though they are a WANT I can not afford. So...

dustmite

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could really use it I just got a Renova Zero from a contest yesterday and can not afford nic salts right now. I do have a couple mostly full bottles I can send the military dudes. The nic salts are not a NEED for me though they are a WANT I can not afford. So...
PM me your info, and I'll ship it off. I won't get to the post office until Friday at the earliest, though.

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Nic salts are on sale if you go to the website called UltimateVapeDeals and if you are on a mobile phone it is easiest to work on that website if you click the option for a desktop site and they are on sale I think today and possibly tomorrow. I know they were on sale yesterday in the evening. There is also a website having a big sale with all 120 ml bottles at $11.99 through Monday, it is Eliquid-Depot. . I did not look at their Nic salts.

VU Sponsors