Become a Patron!

Done and a ton of supplies left over ............

I quit the analog life and started mixing to vape 3 years ago. I got off vaping also. Now I have a ton of trash because it is illegal to sell ??? I have a bottle of 100% LB nic , over 200 flavors , wire and coil master stuff. I hate to throw it all away but it looks like I have no place to sell it cheap. What do I do here in California. Hazmat it LOL

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You PIF it to someone deserving, as a rule. They tend to appreciate it - if they are new and willing.

Otherwise you sell to someone interested - but I'd recommend local, so folks can eyeball stuff and not cry via mail.

Couldn't possibly care less about California and hazmat.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How old is the LB Nicotine and which type is it. Showing Interest here~! :ejuice::cloud:

the nic is over a year but in the fridge the whole time. USA 100mg. pg base 125ml . unopened in plastic bag still. This collection of flavors was accumulated over a 2 year period after I started mixing my own. I have at least 150 flavors and not many duplicates . I live near Disneyland and the big A and I would rather do a hand off than mail anything, Just seems the responsible thing to do to make sure all is right. I also have a collection of wire and coil master winding stuff. I have some P and G also. I was hoping to help give someone a great start into DIY and get them off cigarettes. I will try to get pics up of everything soon. So hang on if interested. Taste testing is possible at a meet of some sort

VU Sponsors