Become a Patron!

DONE Already! Please CLOSE this! PIF: Innokin Zenith starter kits (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathouse

Member For 1 Year
So many cool folks here have been trying to help me with their words & vibes and I thought this could be a way to give something back to the VU community. I don't know anyone else who vapes or wants to -- so, if it'll help you out, I'm giving away some gear bought in the last 60 days that I've decided not to use anymore:

1) Innokin Kroma-A 75W mod with Zenith Tank (Red)

2) Innokin CoolFire Mini 40W w/ Zenith D22 Tank (White/Black)

I'll rinse out the tanks and trash the used coils in them now. Each of the starter kits came with a 0.5ohm Plexus coil (which I never tried) + a 1.6ohm KAL coil and all the usual accessories. I'm also including a dozen extra of the 1.6 coils.

To save my postage costs, it'd be great if one person could use both kits but I don't mind sending out two separate packages. Oh yeah, I can't get to the Post Office until Tuesday at the earliest.

I'm not entirely sure how this forum works, but please feel free to either PM me ("conversations" right?) or reply in this thread and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Peace & Purrs,
Jim

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Great PIF's, cathouse. I've read your thread about your vaping and have nothing atm to add to what's been said. VGL getting it worked out, and what your doing here could easily help another stop the cigs :cheers: I'm kinda hoping the 2 kits help 2 ppl, even if they help you with shipping~:)

cathouse

Member For 1 Year
Great PIF's, cathouse. I've read your thread about your vaping and have nothing atm to add to what's been said. VGL getting it worked out, and what your doing here could easily help another stop the cigs :cheers: I'm kinda hoping the 2 kits help 2 ppl, even if they help you with shipping~:)

This is working out perfectly! They're already spoken for! One person has two co-workers who are trying to quit, so it'll help 2 but only cost me 1 postage fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors