Become a Patron!

Does everybody but me love the Profile RDA?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. I wasn't understanding how the number of puffs/hits was governed by the mod, but you're talking about squonking I think. Sorry.
I think at one point someone else was thinking the Topside doesn't squonk as well. With the profile rda on two different mods, you definitely get more juice from the cut than the Topside. Enough squonking to where the cotton didn't get dry as fast

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think at one point someone else was thinking the Topside doesn't squonk as well. With the profile rda on two different mods, you definitely get more juice from the cut than the Topside. Enough squonking to where the cotton didn't get dry as fast
Its definitely an issue. I resolved this not by modifying my Topside mods, but by drilling out the squonk pins by one size on all my Profile RDAs. It squonks soooo much better than when new.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

Izanagi7

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Care to post some pics? I don’t remember if the profile pin has side holes or only a top hole...

Sent from Imperial Star Destroyer Executor
I dont have one apart at the moment. But it just has a straight hole through it. I drilled them all out one size and voila! Better squonking! I left the pin in the rda since it has kind of a "nut" on it with a hole, and just ran the drill bit through the whole thing.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wts-wtt-aspex-performance-coils.434798/

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Well damn, now I have 8 Profiles!
I ordered a purple one and in today's mail there were two packages.
Two purple Profiles.
When I placed the order the site froze up during check out. I re-opened it and still had the profile in my shopping cart so I went ahead and checked out.
I went back to the site today and sure enough there were two separate orders.

I'm not going to bother trying to send it back. If anyone needs a Purple Profile I would trade it for a different color or something else.

8da64f2860ede9770fd24fa19803b372.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sent from a Galaxy far far away![/QUOTE]
That would look darn good on my purple minkin v2. What are you looking for trade

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well damn, now I have 8 Profiles!
I ordered a purple one and in today's mail there were two packages.
Two purple Profiles.
When I placed the order the site froze up during check out. I re-opened it and still had the profile in my shopping cart so I went ahead and checked out.
I went back to the site today and sure enough there were two separate orders.

I'm not going to bother trying to send it back. If anyone needs a Purple Profile I would trade it for a different color or something else.

8da64f2860ede9770fd24fa19803b372.jpg

Rainbow?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Sorry guys, @VAPEROXX PM'd me right after I posted that.
I already traded it off.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone used a profile with the mesh on a mech yet? I've only used it in regulated power. Got another one in the mail today black with red tip. Thought about my minimal mod with kylo Ren door because the red matches. I bet that mesh will be hot as hell ya reckon

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did the math don't think I'll try that. 90-100 watts. Uggg

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone used a profile with the mesh on a mech yet? I've only used it in regulated power. Got another one in the mail today black with red tip. Thought about my minimal mod with kylo Ren door because the red matches. I bet that mesh will be hot as hell ya reckon
I use it with my Recurve Mech squonk every day. It is amazing.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use it with my Recurve Mech squonk every day. It is amazing.
I will say, I use the 20700 batteries and the 21700 batteries in my recurve and the 21700 hit like mike tyson. For the first 30 puffs or so a 1 second pulse hits like a 5 second rip on any other mod, but it is not super hot.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's these for?
489e1d3766e0fbe4f1a501f02054b0fc.jpg
To grip tanks that are stuck on tight. The smaller hole on the middle section can grip onto coils to help unscrew them. The tips can be used on rebuildables. You can touch or squeeze the coil while firing it. They're not metal so it doesn't hurt anything or short out or whatever..

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried it on my D133 once and it was instant charcoal.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried it on my D133 once and it was instant charcoal.
Well the recurve only throws about 80w I believe it is not a true mech more of a "protected" mech which is why I think that it along with the profile are a perfect combo.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the recurve only throws about 80w I believe it is not a true mech more of a "protected" mech which is why I think that it along with the profile are a perfect combo.
The Coilart D133 is unregulated, but protected too. It IS dual 18650 though so like 7.5V to the atty.

All I can say is that it was instantaneous dry hit from hell.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@gsmit1
Full rope of rayon on top of a hunk of cotton jammed down on the springy thingy. Clamp 1 side, jam, then the other
View attachment 130870

Separate about 1/2 the rayon and cut 45 angle top to bottom, clipping cotton off even with springy thingy

View attachment 130874

Thin the rayon tails a bit more an tuck tips to deck

View attachment 130877

Add Cornbread Pudding and work it in slow and low
I like how everybody has their own system to get their Profiles rockin'. I've only had mine two days. Yesterday I tried it a with one of those beefy 6mm Wotofo cotton laces. I clamped both sides down and fired the mesh a few times. Looked good so I twisted the cotton lace rope to compact it, and just laced it through. The stuff was in there tight. It wasnt squonking for shit so I put it aside.

Today I did the same as above but used some Cotton Bacon Prime. I laced some through but made sure it wasn't as tight as yesterday. I did the 45 cut and poked some of the tail under the mesh. NOW I can see why people love this thing. My wicking technique might need a few adjustments but this going good. The CB Prime gets soaked with a little press. Yesterday I was hard pressing (the squonk bottle) for seconds before I anything happened. I'm using OFRF nexMESH at 58W (Pico Squeeze 2) with the RDAs top row closed off. This is legit.

Last edited:

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Coilart D133 is unregulated, but protected too. It IS dual 18650 though so like 7.5V to the atty.

All I can say is that it was instantaneous dry hit from hell.
yah the recurve only runs from 3.2 - 4.2v. I only use 20700 and 21700 in it and not only does it give the perfect hit with the profile, the battery life is excellent. There is almost 0 voltage drop towards the end of the life of the battery as well which is why I always keep spares on me because when it dies I don't even see it coming. I'll rip it and get a huge rip and then the next one i've got nothing and i'm like wtf just happened. Oh my battery is dead.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like how everybody has their own system to get their Profiles rockin'. I've only had mine two days. Yesterday I tried it a while with one of those beefy 6mm cotton laces. I clamped both sides down and fired the mesh a few times. Looked good so I twisted the cotton lace rope to compact it, and just laced it through. The stuff was in there tight. It wasnt squonking for shit so I put it aside.

Today I did the same as above but used some Cotton Bacon Prime. I laced some through but made sure it wasn't as tight as yesterday. I did the 45 cut and poked some of the tail under the mesh. NOW I can see why people love this thing. My wicking technique might need a few adjustments but this going good. I'm using OFRF at 58W with the top row closed off. This is legit.
I use cotton bacon in it and I take a whole piece of it and cut like 1in off and just fluff the bastard out. I unscrew one side of the mesh and pull it back and put the cotton in. Fluff out the ends and tuck the bottom half of the ends into the well then snip the top half at a 45 degree angle. Whatever is left of that I tuck under the mesh to make sure the edges of the mesh all have cotton. I haven't had a dry hit or anything less than an immaculate vape since about 3 days after I got it and started wicking like that.

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
To grip tanks that are stuck on tight. The smaller hole on the middle section can grip onto coils to help unscrew them. The tips can be used on rebuildables. You can touch or squeeze the coil while firing it. They're not metal so it doesn't hurt anything or short out or whatever..
Thank you sir

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yah the recurve only runs from 3.2 - 4.2v. I only use 20700 and 21700 in it and not only does it give the perfect hit with the profile, the battery life is excellent. There is almost 0 voltage drop towards the end of the life of the battery as well which is why I always keep spares on me because when it dies I don't even see it coming. I'll rip it and get a huge rip and then the next one i've got nothing and i'm like wtf just happened. Oh my battery is dead.
Battery life IS great with the strips no doubt. I have my silver one on a Cut right now with the ss/rayon/cotton thing going that Bob recommended.

It has one of the new Molicell 20700's in it and it lasts a couple few days with me using it a fair bit lately.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Battery life IS great with the strips no doubt. I have my silver one on a Cut right now with the ss/rayon/cotton thing going that Bob recommended.

It has one of the new Molicell 20700's in it and it lasts a couple few days with me using it a fair bit lately.
The only thing I have that gets battery life is whatever I put on my minkin v2. that thing is unparalleled in battery life.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to get the Defiant Designs DS and try it out on there and see how she runs, but really I want to throw my drop dead rda on that.

VU Sponsors