Become a Patron!

Does anybody else's atty need time to settle in to the tank before it gives a good vape?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Over at Butthole Central in the Achilles thread, I've even heard someone complain that they couldn't use the Achilles, the flavor was so intense and saturated, they kept thinking that they had ejuice in their mouth. :giggle: So I can't think of any reason to try anything else, given that huge pkg of Shiseido under the counter. :D

Well there you go. :) You've found what works for yourself. This is what everyone does. You do not need my permission to use what you like. Also, I'm not even attempting to convert anyone to anything. I am happy and glad for everyone finding what the like, using it. :)

Sorry if I'm brief and a little abrupt today. Kind of introspectively contemplating forty five years of life, and current affairs of living at hand.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< This guy just cut down from 30ml a day to 15-20!!! Newborn in the house! Keeping the vape beyond arms reach makes a difference... was hard at first but helps.... only problem is the bathroom constantly looks like a steam room without the heat....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been up for (2) hours and emptied my first Modfather tank.... 12ml down.... Just refilled..... driving 1hour to a job and another hour back......

That will be tank #2 for me a normal day is 48ml.... Or more.... These big tanks need fuel !!!!!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors