Become a Patron!

Does anybody else's atty need time to settle in to the tank before it gives a good vape?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Do you mean a new coil+wick? If so, then yes, always. A new wick takes a *little* break-in time, but a new coil+wick takes about 2 or 3 times longer to break in than just a new wick. This is why I never replace the coil until it just about won't vape anymore, because a new one takes so long to get a good vape from -- there needs to be a LITTLE gunk, for good flavor! :D

Andria

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I guess it's definitely the wick cause of the slight burnt taste, but what's the wick settling in to? It's supposed to be heat resistant and stuff..And i cannot help but imagine that gunk is bad for you..I'm using a tfv8 with stainless coils but I don't recall it being specific to stainless...And when I say good vape I mean the name that stainless is known for, /flavor/not just vapor

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I guess it's definitely the wick cause of the slight burnt taste, but what's the wick settling in to? It's supposed to be heat resistant and stuff..And i cannot help but imagine that gunk is bad for you..I'm using a tfv8 with stainless coils but I don't recall it being specific to stainless...And when I say good vape I mean the name that stainless is known for, /flavor/not just vapor

With zero experience with that tank or the coils it takes, I can tell you that when I used to use tanks with non-rebuildable coils, they usually took about a day to really come to life flavor-wise

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With zero experience with that tank or the coils it takes, I can tell you that when I used to use tanks with non-rebuildable coils, they usually took about a day to really come to life flavor-wise
It's the rba with twisted 26g SS.. Those fused claptons it came with were nice but a hell of a drain on my single 1865 devices so I've been using mainly twisted. The factory attys didn't last me 48 hrs before the burnt tastes. I would probably try fused claptons again but they'd have to be stainless. Hoping maybe stainless is better on my batteries.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

A wick heat resistant? In what universe? Cotton burns EASILY. Rayon will burn, though not quite as fast, but if rayon burns, the taste is foul, you'd wanna remove every single tastebud you have. If you have a wick that's heat resistant, that's silica, and it doesn't carry much flavor anytime.

gunk is only bad when there's so much that the coil can't work at all, or it's backwashed so much that previously clear or yellow-clear liquid turns brown. A little isn't a bad thing.

All I ever tasted from stainless was the wick itself -- like vaping a wet tshirt.

Andria

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Maybe too much, or too little, wick.
Also, that's a helluvalotta tank for a single 18650. I run triple-fused 28/38 stainless 316L claptons in mine @ anywhere from 100-150W. Don't know how many wraps or what ohms your build is, but twisted 26 is a good bit of metal to heat up. I can't imagine it heating up very fast using one battery. Unless you have hotspots or a loose leg, maybe. That would definitely burn your cotton.

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe too much, or too little, wick.
Also, that's a helluvalotta tank for a single 18650. I run triple-fused 28/38 stainless 316L claptons in mine @ anywhere from 100-150W. Don't know how many wraps or what ohms your build is, but twisted 26 is a good bit of metal to heat up. I can't imagine it heating up very fast using one battery. Unless you have hotspots or a loose leg, maybe. That would definitely burn your cotton.
It might take a couple warmup draws to get to the sweet spot but they get up there and that's just under 30w. One of my coil setups a .54 @11wraps. The anothers .3something @ 12wraps. I used a 3.5 diameter. My only real complaint about my batteries is the drain on one of my devices. It's like my heatvape Invader mini holds back on the output sometimes and gives dryhits or something, but that's at over 30w. The BecPro by Smok performs descently and pretty consistently. Im not sure how dual 18650 devices are adjusted to higher wattage other than battery life but I imagine they are because I get a hot enough vape over 30w as if my wicks could get synged. So as far a wick thickness I go thick since its as if some percentage of the Cotton's gonna get synged regardless. I've been considering a g priv just not sure how much better it would perform

Last edited:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The only thing you said there that makes any sense to me is, "I've been considering a g priv", lol.

I don't think unbalanced coils are ever a good idea. If you want a staged coil, twist or parallel 26 with 28. Right now, one coil is getting way hotter than the other due to the resistances being so far off.

Balance the load, and get a dual or triple batt mod. You'll have a much better experience. Or try 2 simple single wire 26g coils with 5 wraps.

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only thing you said there that makes any sense to me is, "I've been considering a g priv", lol.

I don't think unbalanced coils are ever a good idea. If you want a staged coil, twist or parallel 26 with 28. Right now, one coil is getting way hotter than the other due to the resistances being so far off.

Balance the load, and get a dual or triple batt mod. You'll have a much better experience. Or try 2 simple single wire 26g coils with 5 wraps.
My bad, I was talking two different tfv8 tanks not unbalanced coils.... but single wire coils are the worst wick burners there are

Last edited:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My bad, I was talking two different tfv8 tanks not unbalanced coils.. but single wire coils are the worst wick burners there are
Phew! Ok, that makes more sense. I was in "WTF? mode" there for a minute LOL.

But that's still way too much coil for a single battery. No wonder it's draining so fast. So yeah, smaller coils or a mod with more batteries/power would be better. If you are getting a hot vape at 30W, with those big coils, something isn't right somewhere.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rayon will burn, though not quite as fast, but if rayon burns, the taste is foul, you'd wanna remove every single tastebud you have.

2oGAf8o

qXxhCUXJI7BYxlYWHchBDkzY2vKOnj64EnkI1xzX3GC02_u22ehKaf1UQQfrNOXvMpWuaKRK06uPgSz7D4nk269rzRiM-GPD2SwZvFFgCDQbv3chbFCoUk-F4A

2oGHUU0

2oGKSrH

1343020165895.jpg

:gaah::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2::gaah::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2:

It took a week to leave once. After that I said fuck no, I'm not ever burning rayon again!

Don't do it, I'll tell you it is absolutely sick as well ... see above pictures. It curls toenails on the dead.

I still use rayon but it never goes dry while I vape it. No no, no!

Last edited:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just put a 12 wrap, 3.5mm, twisted 26g 316L, 0.36ohm build into an app, and came up with a suggested range of 103 to 207 watts.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

* nodding * Ayup, yup, yup. Always took mine a day, maybe two using Evod style tanks.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It's the rba with twisted 26g SS.. Those fused claptons it came with were nice but a hell of a drain on my single 1865 devices so I've been using mainly twisted. The factory attys didn't last me 48 hrs before the burnt tastes. I would probably try fused claptons again but they'd have to be stainless. Hoping maybe stainless is better on my batteries.

Stainless also might be more of drain too on the batteries. It can be/get polarized magnetically which effects the resistance or (R / Ohm) pass through of the (I / Current). I cannot recall if it's negative polar or positive what increases or decreases the (R). Shit it's been thirty years or more since my welding courses, such a trivial thing slips memory.

We had to know this though for using T.I.G welding, which is welding stainless. We needed to know because we had to continually check our arc while welding so as to avoid what we were taught is called flash-backing which in turns cascades to dead shorting. Lose your arc, you lose the bead and weld. I never could quite "get" T.I.G welding, give me torch, plasma, M.I.G, stick any day though and I'm at least a good 75-95% competent.

And to clarify, it is the (I) current which magnetizes & polarizes the stainless. Electricity is kind of funky like that. :) This is how you can get zinc to adhere to stainless for "electroplating", or any other metal to stainless, even 'carbon' dust to coat stainless a 'dull' luster like you see on "stealthy" tactical knives.

Also, humbled apologies. By no means am I a know all. Half the time I cannot tell you if I'm Joe, Bud, Frank, Ben, Bob, Sam, Pap, Sal, Marco, Mike, Tom, Prick, George. *chuckles* But yeah, i do know some 'bout metallurgy.

Last edited:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Ohmie If you don't care about TC, the Ijoy Zenith seems to be a really good 4 cell mod, for under $30. You can throw some beefy-ass coils at that thing.
If you want to do TC, a Hohmwrecker G2 or a DNA 200 or 250 is the way to go. Expect to pay at least double the price of the Zenith, though.
Or try the Smoant Battlestar or Charon for good power and decent TC. Battlestar can be found for around $40.

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Phew! Ok, that makes more sense. I was in "WTF? mode" there for a minute LOL.

But that's still way too much coil for a single battery. No wonder it's draining so fast. So yeah, smaller coils or a mod with more batteries/power would be better. If you are getting a hot vape at 30W, with those big coils, something isn't right somewhere.
Well I get the coils red hot if I hold the button long enough..But I guess it is time to upgrade my battery again though my becpro's handy until then. Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll check those out, but Smoks got my eye so far w my becpro working as well as it does with a single 18650

Last edited:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wasn't saying it couldn't be done. It's just not a good way to do it. More coil needs more power. It's just a simple fact of vaping.

Good luck with whatever you choose :cheers:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Right now I'm vaping a single 0.329ohm, 5.5 wrap, 5mm triple-fused clapton(1/25g ss430, 2/26g ka1 cores, 36g ss316L wrap) @150W with a Hard preheat on a SMOK Alien/Pharaoh-clone RDTA ,using Sony VTC5A(25A 2500mAh)batts. Quick ramp up, no burning. Big sweet blueberry custard clouds.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
2oGAf8o

qXxhCUXJI7BYxlYWHchBDkzY2vKOnj64EnkI1xzX3GC02_u22ehKaf1UQQfrNOXvMpWuaKRK06uPgSz7D4nk269rzRiM-GPD2SwZvFFgCDQbv3chbFCoUk-F4A

2oGHUU0

2oGKSrH

1343020165895.jpg

:gaah::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2::gaah::cuss2::cuss2::cuss2:

It took a week to leave once. After that I said fuck no, I'm not ever burning rayon again!

Don't do it, I'll tell you it is absolutely sick as well ... see above pictures. It curls toenails on the dead.

I still use rayon but it never goes dry while I vape it. No no, no!

I think I probably made every one of those faces when I got a dry hit from rayon once, and maybe a couple more. :D It cured me of rayon permanently -- I can't use it at all now, without tasting that godawful funk, so I just stick to my nice Shiseido cotton. :)

And no, single-wire coils don't burn the wick, if you're using the proper ratio of power-to-airflow. I haven't burnt a wick since I tried out an Alleria and figured out it wasn't for me at all, since it really won't allow a good tight-draw MtL vape. If you try to put too much power with insufficient airflow to ANY kind of coil, it will burn the wick.

Andria

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I probably made every one of those faces when I got a dry hit from rayon once, and maybe a couple more. :D It cured me of rayon permanently -- I can't use it at all now, without tasting that godawful funk, so I just stick to my nice Shiseido cotton. :)

And no, single-wire coils don't burn the wick, if you're using the proper ratio of power-to-airflow. I haven't burnt a wick since I tried out an Alleria and figured out it wasn't for me at all, since it really won't allow a good tight-draw MtL vape. If you try to put too much power with insufficient airflow to ANY kind of coil, it will burn the wick.

Andria
When u say airflow do you mean spaced wraps?...But the only whick I used is cotton and stainless..When I said heat resistant all I meant was like big name wickers like native wicks and such

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right now I'm vaping a single 0.329ohm, 5.5 wrap, 5mm triple-fused clapton(1/25g ss430, 2/26g ka1 cores, 36g ss316L wrap) @150W with a Hard preheat on a SMOK Alien/Pharaoh-clone RDTA ,using Sony VTC5A(25A 2500mAh)batts. Quick ramp up, no burning. Big sweet blueberry custard clouds.
Sounds like what I'm looking for. I think I notice a performance to size ratio with my heatvape mini Invader vs becpro.wndering if that's important w the alien vs gpriv

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When u say airflow do you mean spaced wraps?...But the only whick I used is cotton and stainless..When I said heat resistant all I meant was like big name wickers like native wicks and such

The spaced wraps can help contribute to greater airflow, but no, that's NOT at all what I mean -- I mean the air that's coming into the atty itself! If you're using high wattage, which you are, then you need MASSIVE airflow. I use just 10w or less, so I use very little airflow at all, so I get a good tight draw for MtL vaping, similar to smoking a cigarette.

Anything over 20w, and you need HUGE airflow.

Andria

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
My thoughts... Could be not wicking enough could be choked off, or it could be the Tank. Ill never understand peoples desire to put an "RBA" section into a tank built for drop in coils... why not buy an actual RTA/RDTA? But will also say i have to agree with the others here.... Not enough power for your coils... Under powered coils can taste bad too. And that is my $0.02 :D

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The spaced wraps can help contribute to greater airflow, but no, that's NOT at all what I mean -- I mean the air that's coming into the atty itself! If you're using high wattage, which you are, then you need MASSIVE airflow. I use just 10w or less, so I use very little airflow at all, so I get a good tight draw for MtL vaping, similar to smoking a cigarette.

Anything over 20w, and you need HUGE airflow.

Andria
I have to disagree. 30W is not "high" wattage especially on the coils being used. Massive airflow is not needed. Perhaps anything over 20w for a coil above 2 ohms :p

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have to disagree. 30W is not "high" wattage especially on the coils being used. Massive airflow is not needed. Perhaps anything over 20w for a coil above 2 ohms :p

Anything over 20w does need a lot of airflow, that's quite hot. 2 ohms is very cool, because there is so much resistance, there isn't much heat. But over 20w and you're definitely talking direct-to-lung, which needs a lot of airflow.

Andria

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Anything over 20w does need a lot of airflow, that's quite hot. 2 ohms is very cool, because there is so much resistance, there isn't much heat. But over 20w and you're definitely talking direct-to-lung, which needs a lot of airflow.

Andria
Speaking from years of experience from DL on devices that were not made for me (MTL devices), i have been DL for almost 6 years now on devices that are not DL friendly. i can say with certainty that his coils at 20-30 watts would not need "massive" airflow... perhaps compared to a CE4 with a pinhole for airflow then by comparison it would be massive... Wattage is only one piece of the puzzle.

Generally speaking the lower the ohms usually the more metal mass which requires far more wattage to get up to vaping temp... a .5 ohm coil will require far more than a 2.0 ohm coil. a 2 ohm coil at 20 watts would be super hot...a .5 ohm coil at 20 watts might not even produce vape depending on the gauge of metal metal and how much it takes to achieve .5 ohms....

For his current setup the TFV8 should be providing more than enough air flow. I would question the wicking and available power.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For his current setup the TFV8 should be providing more than enough air flow. I would question the wicking and available power.

Yes, exactly -- there is a ratio between airflow/power/wicking, and if it's out of balance, it's the wicking that will suffer, causing a dry hit or a really bad burnt taste.

When I say massive airflow, something like the TFV8 is exactly what I mean!

Andria

ETA: for the record, I've always HATED CE4s or anything else with top-coil arrangement -- too hot!!! I use an Achilles, which looks NOTHING like a CE4! It's an RDA.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not sure I understand what you're asking. The physical size of the mod doesn't matter. The chipset, coils, and the amount of power available from whatever batts you use will determine the quality of your vape.

@AndriaD and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum. The way I vape would probably kill her, and the way she vapes would make me want to kill other people. LMAO! It's just different strokes for different folks.;)

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure I understand what you're asking. The physical size of the mod doesn't matter. The chipset, coils, and the amount of power available from whatever batts you use will determine the quality of your vape.

@AndriaD and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum. The way I vape would probably kill her, and the way she vapes would make me want to kill other people. LMAO! It's just different strokes for different folks.;)
I'm referring to the size of the battery, not the tank..And the question I meant was does bigger device equal better performance when comparing the two dual battery devices... a performance to size ratio

Last edited:

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm referring to the size of the battery, not the tank..And the question I meant was does bigger device equal better performance when comparing the two dual battery devices
The G-Priv and Alien both use 2 18650 batteries.

For what rating battery to use for what wattage(in dual cell regulated mods):
Up to 120W - 20A CDR(ex. Samsung 30q)
Up to 150W - 25A CDR(Sony VTC5A)
Up to 175W - 30A CDR(LG HB6)

Here's a couple of good sources:
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/anthony-vapes-presents-vaping-safety-101.300140/

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/regulated-mods-and-safety.314459/

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My thoughts... Could be not wicking enough could be choked off, or it could be the Tank. Ill never understand peoples desire to put an "RBA" section into a tank built for drop in coils... why not buy an actual RTA/RDTA? But will also say i have to agree with the others here.... Not enough power for your coils... Under powered coils can taste bad too. And that is my $0.02 :D
I enjoy it. No dripping..But u got me w the underpowered coils vs taste thing.

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
ETA: for the record, I've always HATED CE4s or anything else with top-coil arrangement -- too hot!!! I use an Achilles, which looks NOTHING like a CE4! It's an RDA.

I used Smok RBC's because they were bottom coil, but similar look to a CE4 i used CE4 as an example because just about everybody knows what they are especially MTL users :p I dont know that i have really heard much good about them.. i had one once in my early days of vaping and despised it!!

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I enjoy it. No dripping..But u got me w the underpowered coils vs taste thing.
RBA isnt an RDA... RBA is generally a section that manufacturers build as an "add-on" option to a tank that is originally designed for premade/drop-in coils like the TFV4/8/12 as an example vs an actual RTA where it is designed around the ability to wick and coil by hand.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In my case, I accidentally bought the rba for the Cloud Beast when I tried to order the rba for the Baby lol. Then I had to buy the CB tank so I could use the rba in it.

The rba's are made for the tanks, ya know. And they beat the stock premades by a country mile, IMO. But yeah, they aren't as good as some actual RTA's.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
In my case, I accidentally bought the rba for the Cloud Beast when I tried to order the rba for the Baby lol. Then I had to buy the CB tank so I could use the rba in it.

The rba's are made for the tanks, ya know. And they beat the stock premades by a country mile, IMO. But yeah, they aren't as good as some actual RTA's.
That was more or less the point i was making. If it were me and i enjoyed premade coils for convenience or what have you, i would use the tank for that and then build my own coils in a real rta/rdta. It is why i hated the TFV4 i didnt like the rba on it i didnt like building on it i didnt like how it would come apart if all i needed to do was change cotton i would end up with a mess all over. Ill admit i havent tried the 8 or 12 so not sure how much of an issue the tank coming apart when it is full and you go to build on the deck but it was a royal PITA its in a drawer in my basement with a bunch of others i no longer use.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They aren't always "add-ons". They design the tank, the stock coils, and the rba together, usually. With many tanks, the rba comes right in the box with the tank.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
They aren't always "add-ons". They design the tank, the stock coils, and the rba together, usually. With many tanks, the rba comes right in the box with the tank.
so you are saying the tfv-blah you dont have to ADD the rba deck on... hence add-on? :p

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That was more or less the point i was making. If it were me and i enjoyed premade coils for convenience or what have you, i would use the tank for that and then build my own coils in a real rta/rdta. It is why i hated the TFV4 i didnt like the rba on it i didnt like building on it i didnt like how it would come apart if all i needed to do was change cotton i would end up with a mess all over. Ill admit i havent tried the 8 or 12 so not sure how much of an issue the tank coming apart when it is full and you go to build on the deck but it was a royal PITA its in a drawer in my basement with a bunch of others i no longer use.
It's not an issue on the 8, I know. Never had the 4. Sounds like a poorly designed one spoiled you on rba's in general lol. I can relate. So much "me too" crap going on with manufacturers these days, we're bound to stuff that leaves a bad taste.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Of course, you can't change a prebuilt with juice in the tank, either. So rta's are a sure win in that aspect.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It's not an issue on the 8, I know. Never had the 4. Sounds like a poorly designed one spoiled you on rba's in general lol. I can relate. So much "me too" crap going on with manufacturers these days, we're bound to stuff that leaves a bad taste.
Well the bro-in-law was swearing by his TFV4 a couple years ago or more i forget so i said hell ill give it a shot.... yea i didnt like anything about it... Ill use Smok mods but until they come out with a tank specifically designed to only be an RTA/RDTA i wont be touching their tanks anymore. That and i am 100% satisfied with my current setup right now just have a lil case of shinyitis with what i currently have bought and consider buying :p As long as your happy in the end that is all that matters :D Took me way more tiral and error and time to get to what works for me, partly because when i started these things didnt exist but partly because of so many people raving about things that just didnt cut it :D

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You got a point. Can't take them apart with juice in the tank.
Ick, talk about a mess! Good to know im not missing out on the craze..... seems just about everybody has a BBB or BB or tfv12 or what have you these days :p

Cpt.Black'Briefs

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ick, talk about a mess! Good to know im not missing out on the craze..... seems just about everybody has a BBB or BB or tfv12 or what have you these days :p
I never used an rda rta or rdta before but I'm guessing they are drippers in the sense that you manually juice the wick before vaping. Im guessing your coils are cleaner for it or something?

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
SMOK does have a couple of rta's out. Haven't heard much hype, good or bad, about them, though.

Dead Gummy Worm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I never used an rda rta or rdta before but I'm guessing they are drippers in the sense that you manually juice the wick before vaping. Im guessing your coils are cleaner for it or something?
NOPE RDA is the only one you drip RTA/RDTA are tank attys that build like a dripper but wick like a tank...

VU Sponsors