Become a Patron!

Do you like good coffee?

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flavored coffee? Don’t make me pull your Man Card Foz :D
haha, i still drink my bourbon straight if that helps.

I drink my coffee black now that I quit all sweeteners (both real and artificial) so a little bit of flavoring helps but I have no issues with plain black coffee either. just finished a bag of dunkin donuts original/medium actually. back when I was doing bullet proof coffee with MCT and Butter or Ghee I was still using like 30 drops of stevia instead of the recommended 5. I quit the BPC but still was using 30 drops of stevia.... It too me a week or two to get used to no sweetener but now I quite enjoy any coffee black.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe I could sell weiner dog poop coffee?
Like they do with the civic cat poop coffee?

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
haha, i still drink my bourbon straight if that helps.

I drink my coffee black now that I quit all sweeteners (both real and artificial) so a little bit of flavoring helps but I have no issues with plain black coffee either. just finished a bag of dunkin donuts original/medium actually. back when I was doing bullet proof coffee with MCT and Butter or Ghee I was still using like 30 drops of stevia instead of the recommended 5. I quit the BPC but still was using 30 drops of stevia.... It too me a week or two to get used to no sweetener but now I quite enjoy any coffee black.
I may have accidentally used some Irish cream in my coffee one ;) I used to drink coffee with milk and sugar, got used to drinking it black with just a little sugar, just enough to cut down any bitter taste. Best coffee I’ve ever had was 100% Kona from Hawaii my daughter sent me, most expensive too. Smoothest coffee I’ve had not a hint of bitterness. Mornings though I like a strong brew medium roast that bites back.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may have accidentally used some Irish cream in my coffee one ;) I used to drink coffee with milk and sugar, got used to drinking it black with just a little sugar, just enough to cut down any bitter taste. Best coffee I’ve ever had was 100% Kona from Hawaii my daughter sent me, most expensive too. Smoothest coffee I’ve had not a hint of bitterness. Mornings though I like a strong brew medium roast that bites back.
bourbon in coffee is pretty good too when you need a little hair of the dog :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Re Starbucks: If the COFFEE underneath all that syrup and whipped cream and foam and cinnamon and and and...is shit...then Starbucks doesn't have good COFFEE. They have good syrup and whipped cream and foam and cinnamon, etc.

Black Starbucks coffee is rank. It needs to be cut half and half with hot water, then it needs some syrup and whipped cream and foam....

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So does anyone like old-fashioned PERCOLATOR coffee? I pulled my old 1970s pot-belly percolator out of the cabinet yesterday and made some dark roast in it. First of all, I really think percolator coffee is my absolute favorite, preferably those percolators that sit on a burner on the stove, but an electric is the next best thing. Second, it makes really good dark roast coffee. Third, it makes the house smell really good! :)

VU Sponsors