Become a Patron!

Do you have vo tech dagger mod update firmware?

Hello.
I want to use the TC function with the dagger mod of VO tech, but the official website is closed and I can't find it even though I tried my best.
Is there anyone who has the latest firmware and can upload it?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hello.
I want to use the TC function with the dagger mod of VO tech, but the official website is closed and I can't find it even though I tried my best.
Is there anyone who has the latest firmware and can upload it?

"Thank you for calling V.O. Tech customer support service. Your call is indeed very important in nature for us. Be assured it will be recorded and monitored by supervisory staff for meeting rigorous quality assurance protocols. An operator will be with you momentarily, ... *cue elevator style muzac*"

The above was to let you know that I'm looking into this issue on your behalf. Apologies if the bit of sarcasm well, seems mean. Not intending as such rather as general levity. I'm sure we've all faced such phone calls.

So far, I too have looked for a VO Tech/V.O. Tech official web site/s and not found any such creature/s. I'm also asking around to some vendors who may be better cued in and actually have a url for a site. And here I'm going to summon up @Breazy_Com , who also might be cued in. So, you're being looked after but please give us a little more time. Seems you have run across a real chin scratching problem here.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do apologize. It seems none of my contacts desire sending responses, even to say they don't know.

VU Sponsors