Become a Patron!

Do you have manufacturer section?

Dear moderator, since we are manufacturer not vendor, so would like to ask if you have manufacturer or wholesaler section in the forum? If you do, please let me know the procedure I have to take to join the
section, thank you.

Regards
Mike

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hang tight, admin will answer this as soon as possible, Welcome to VU:)

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Dear moderator, since we are manufacturer not vendor, so would like to ask if you have manufacturer or wholesaler section in the forum? If you do, please let me know the procedure I have to take to join the
section, thank you.

Regards
Mike
Thank you for contacting me about a vendor sub forum.

If you qualify after reading the link below, and please also read the vendor rules. If qualified, and you have complied with our terms please email me back with your VU user screen name you created. If all is correct I then will create your VU authorized vendor sub forum.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
section, thank you.

Regards
Mike
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the VU forum. Yes we have a free wholesale vendor sub forum section I can give you for a exchange. Please read the link below on how, and please read the rules, you are still considered a vendor in the forum.

Once complied please get back to me with a PM or email [email protected]

http://vapingunderground.com/thread...rum-info-and-unlisted-vendors-guidelines.254/

VU Sponsors