Become a Patron!

do ya'll think a Chalice III will look " cool" on a therion ?

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
well guy's I grabbed the Chalice III that KKen ( great guy to deal with btw ) had for sale and as the title say's will it look " da bomb" on a bf Therion OR should I put it on one of my Reo's ?.
I just bought a LV Therion BF and I think it'll look and work well on it but I need some yeh or nays..
what ya'll think ?.
No pics cos both are in the hands of the USPS right now....:devil: :zombie: :devil:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you taking it to a fashion contest before the 75 watt arrives?

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, the contrast between the Therion and the Chalice would be significantly greater than it would be on the REO, IMHO.

While the trend these days is definitely larger diameter atties, I still prefer the smaller ones for the way I choose to vape.

I guess some folks like that Smoker look, I dunno. :D

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too tall, too thin. That sort of atomizer looks good on a pen battery imho. My idea of a good-looking atty is wide and as low profile as possible (think Bambino or Mikro RDAs). But that's just me.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Are you taking it to a fashion contest before the 75 watt arrives?
Nah mine is a guy ,, im taking it to play Rugby , ya know football without pads ,,,lol.
Fashion contests are for the infirm ,,,lol,,,:devil:

Whoops sounds sexist so women play rugby now also . :yes:

Last edited:

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It'll look tiny....... great little flavor atty though. It will look like an old school cell phone antenna.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
LMAO ,, yeah and those phones looked hot shit when they hit the market,,,,, hmmmm retro !!!

Reo for my Bugs it is , but i'mm gonna take a pic of it " balancing " on the Regulated. :devil:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmmm, you folks are giving me a hankering to dig out my Cyclones. They aren't as tall as the Chalice, but they are a damn fine vape.

VU Sponsors