Become a Patron!

Do ya wana....

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
try this? It's not mine.. but I can share.. with you! :)

here is the recipe:

6% Dill Pickle (TPA)
3% Jalapeno (TPA)
4% Rainbow Drops (TPA)

I hope someone will try this one! :D

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd try but none of those are appealing on their own so I don't have any of them. Maybe when my flavor collection get's bigger.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haha, I wanted to buy the Jalapeno for a recipe I have rolling around in my head until I read this: Ingredients: Natural flavoring, PG, Mono & Diglycerides, Canola Oil, Soybean, Soy Lecithin. I'm not sure if the canola oil would be good to vape. Probably not hot enough for me anyways.

SteveW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love pickles, but nope. I had a taste of pickle ice cream once and have been convinced since that pickle flavor should only appear in pickles.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And dogs! My dog is named Pickles.
141f6e4b9ee47368107a7ea0db59672b.jpg

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love pickles, but nope. I had a taste of pickle ice cream once and have been convinced since that pickle flavor should only appear in pickles.
Pickle flavor belongs in all sorts of vegetables. And jalapeno flavor belongs in just about anything that can be chewed up and digested. Neither belong in anything that can be vaped.

I don't think lungs take too kindly to spicy, either - my wife said something funny while I was taking a bite of chow mein once and I accidentally inhaled a good bit of fresh Chinese hot mustard. I woke up on the kitchen floor, and according to her I collapsed and stopped breathing for a good 20 seconds. Not gonna even play around with any kind of hot sauce/food vape...

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
you better skip the cinnamon red hots tfa has then too OB :p

lol I meant this thread a way to get others thinking and laughing..
in no way do I recommend anyone to mix and vape this..
I hope i succeeded ;)

JLFROST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When will someone get me a good catfish flavour ? how bought a good straight vinegar flavor? YACK.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OMG, what a SHOT! this is the funniest picture ever. S/he looks like a cartoon character : - )
Pickles is a character. His favorite activity is walking into walls.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The two dogs I live with are the first dogs i've ever known who will happily eat veggies. One of them particularly likes broccoli stems and even zucchini peels and carrots.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My newest recipe, though I haven't mixed it yet as it is getting past my bedtime. I did take a pic of all the bottles which took extra time and my Mom is really getting mad at me.

Lick The Vomit
Blue Cheese TFA 5%
Eucalyptus-Mint INW 2%
DNB Flavor INW 2.5%
M-Type Tobacco TFA 4%
Menthol 10% PG TFA 1.5%
Sweet Tarts TFA 2%
Root Beer TFA 3%
This is a shake, vape and vomit (if you could not guess from the name), mixed at 5mg nic and 100% PG (can't let a single drop of flavor get muted by that pesky VG), and use whatever re-voltage you want.
I made this mostly for Smoky Blue to enjoy with his morning coffee, but feel free to mix it up for yourself to enjoy anytime.
Let's look at some finer points to this one-of-a-kind mix.

Blue Cheese: Everyone is poking fun at me for using this flavor in other mixes. I can see you through your monitors, but only when reading my new recipe posts that include Blue Cheese. It's a fun flavor and at 5% it really shines through. Steeping does make it stronger, so vape quickly.

Eucalyptus-Mint: Someone wrote they really like this flavor, so I bought some. I can be so stupid at times. It smells like Vick's vapor rub. Good thing it vapes better then it smells, so just a tad here. It also helps heal your taste buds from all those crappy store bought e-liquids you tried to vape.

DNB Flavor: This is one of those flavor tricks used to make tobacco flavors taste like tobacco. I think DNB is short for Dirty Nasty Butts. Some say it adds a bit of ashy flavor, but if used too much, a dirty wet ashtray. I can't remember if you start with 0.25%, or what. I went with 2.5% to give some robust flavor that one would not soon forget.

M-Type Tobacco: I almost forgot I had this flavor. It smells more like nuts soaked in lacquer then a tobacco. Careful when using this. Any tiny spills and you will be smelling it for weeks. We all know that tobacco flavors should only be used in small amounts, but this is the only tobacco flavor so I bumped it up a bit.

Menthol: Gives the whole mix a cooling effect. You may be tempted to use more, but please don't as it will only mask the other flavors and may chill your lips shut there by making it hard for you to rave about this recipe.

Sweet Tarts: Lots of people like this flavor, even me. I thought the mix needed something that would bring out the kid in all of us. I wasn't sure if using this flavor would confuse those at the FDA that this is a recipe for candy cigarettes. I guess I can get away with it, for now.

Root Beer: Gosh, I love root beer and even when I smoked I liked a mug of frosty root beer, though not as much as a mug without the root. Ahhh yes, beer and cigarettes, just like eggs and ash browns. At 3% it not like this flavor will take over the whole recipe. The Blue Cheese does add some creamy effect so fans of the root beer float will be pleased.

I saved this recipe on my Ejuice Me Up app for when I have more time to mix it or in case this site goes down and loses all the recipes. I know everyone will be screaming for this to be posted again first.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
mmmm morning.. yummy recipes! ^_^

Breakfast for important people!

1% Ginger ecx
.5% Jasmine ecx
2% Wasabi ecx
2% Angelica ecx
.5% Ginseng ecx
5% Marry Jane tfa
2% Red licorice tfa
.10% Oakwood fa
.10% Hickory Smoke tfa
.35% Bacon tfa
1% Clove tfa
.25% Black Sesame tfa
2% Rice Crunchies tfa
4% Berry Crunchies tfa
2% Philippine Mango tfa

Ginger, cuz seems like everyone here <3 that Ginger.. but I got the ecx one.. it's better.
Jasmine.. I needed some flowers this morning and Jasmine is my fav!
Wasabi! Need a stiffy in a quickie?? wee! this will do ya! ecx got this one perfect!
Angelica.. nice and smooth.. almost! you will feel the heat, between Angelica and Wasabi
Ginseng, for when i get too old and cant remember shit! :)
MJ.. well cuz somebody might want it.. they always do.
Oakwood and Hickory.. nice when blended together gives it a Smoky Oaky taste Yumm
Cant forget Bacon! everybody loves Bacon.. crispy fried whatever, its Bacon!
Clove.. thought it needed yet another spice.. mmm spicy breakfast! your boss will thank you. share with boss
Rice Crunchies and Berry Crunchies.. Cereals are the bomb, so i tossed those in too..
Philippine Mango.. to give a bit of sweetness

I should rename this to breakfast of champs yeps..
Mix and let steep for one month, vape in case of nothing else is available.. share with boss, coworkers and friends.. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I forgot my pic.. I do have all of these and can mix it up for you! :)

2015-04-28 06.01.10.jpg

it might need some sort of nut and marshmallows.. I like good nutty cereal that is so hot, spicy and sweet! xoxo

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well played Smoky Blue.
I would have never guessed you would have:
Wasabi ecx
Marry Jane tfa
Black Sesame tfa
Angelica ecx (I had to Google this flavor)

I had a feeling you had Bacon.
You didn't need to post a pic, I believe you have all those flavors.
Everyone that has been mixing for a while has a box of "what the hell was I thinking when I bought these" flavors..

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lol I have invested well.. there isnt too many flavors i do not have, can not make or have created.
I do not brag lightly, but.. I have been mixing for a very very long time, and I am very proud of my recipes..

even the ones one would think might be like totally sick! sometimes, you never know what you might have..
take some time, get to know the singles in all forms.. learn your flavor companies.. know the limits of your flavors..
good juice takes a while.. it will not happen over night.. but once you step away from collecting all recipes..
only then can you call it good :) (or at least for me..

$4k plus flavors later lmao

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This is just some of my flavors..
rearranging today..

hope i dont get mugged for this :p

11144768_10152793415262374_1012774051_o.jpg

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok someone please copy ^^^ since I can only see pics when someone copies them:( You are making me laugh so hard all of you, TY I always need laughter:D

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I forgot my pic.. I do have all of these and can mix it up for you! :)

View attachment 19609

it might need some sort of nut and marshmallows.. I like good nutty cereal that is so hot, spicy and sweet! xoxo
This is just some of my flavors..
rearranging today..

hope i dont get mugged for this :p

View attachment 19611
Ok someone please copy ^^^ since I can only see pics when someone copies them:( You are making me laugh so hard all of you, TY I always need laughter:D

lol.. not sure why you can't see them direct in the thread, Dixie.. but here are mine.. ;)

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is just some of my flavors.
Wow!
I bow before you, a major collector of flavors. I was going to call you the "King of Flavors", but there may be someone with more flavors.
sometimes, you never know what you might have.
I agree with that. I think I can make M-Type Tobacco work in a tiny amount as a nut flavor or I would have dumped it many months ago.
I thought I would miss the tobacco flavor, but after 40+ years of tasting it there are far more exciting flavors to try. Making a new flavor that probably no one else has thought of is most exciting to me. There are allot of players out in the world mixing up magical flavors.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
lol Princess will work :p giggles..
and i dunno.. unless they own a flavor resale shop.. might have some fierce competition :p

as far as tobacco flavorings go..
one will be surprised at what we can do with those that do not stand up like a true tobacco..
playing with flavorings from different ranges will give different results..
what you are looking for, what i could be looking for, and what another person may have found :D

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually like the M Type, aged to sweetness, once in a while. I keep a 12mg mix in the closet for the odd cravings times.

VU Sponsors