Become a Patron!

Do the Freemax Fireluke coils fit the Mesh Pro?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Do the Freemax Fireluke coils fit the Mesh Pro?

I have the fireluke coils already, but one of my tanks is damaged. Thinking of replacing it with the Mesh Pro.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mesh pro coils are backwards compatible with the Fireluke Pro. Only tank I know of from them that fits.

from vape wild These coils fit the FreeMax Fireluke tank, the Fireluke Pro tank and the Freemax Mesh Pro. They will not fit the Freemax Mesh tank.
from eight vape

Original FreeMax coils compatible with the Fireluke Mesh Tank and the Fireluke 2 Tank, which comes included in the Twister 80W Kit.

original mesh coils compatible with the FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank, FreeMax FireLuke Tank, and FreeMax FireLuke Pro Tank.

These coils are NOT compatible with the original FreeMax FireLuke Mesh tank.

and giant vapes

Coil Compatibility: These coils are compatible with the FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank/M Pro Tank, Freemax Fireluke Tank, and the Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank. They are not compatible with the original Fireluke Mesh/Fireluke M Tank and may not be compatible with other FreeMax or non-FreeMax Tanks.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Mesh pro coils are backwards compatible with the Fireluke Pro. Only tank I know of from them that fits.

from vape wild These coils fit the FreeMax Fireluke tank, the Fireluke Pro tank and the Freemax Mesh Pro. They will not fit the Freemax Mesh tank.
from eight vape

Original FreeMax coils compatible with the Fireluke Mesh Tank and the Fireluke 2 Tank, which comes included in the Twister 80W Kit.

original mesh coils compatible with the FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank, FreeMax FireLuke Tank, and FreeMax FireLuke Pro Tank.

These coils are NOT compatible with the original FreeMax FireLuke Mesh tank.

and giant vapes

Coil Compatibility: These coils are compatible with the FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank/M Pro Tank, Freemax Fireluke Tank, and the Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank. They are not compatible with the original Fireluke Mesh/Fireluke M Tank and may not be compatible with other FreeMax or non-FreeMax Tanks.

I just bought the Mesh coils that they sell for the FL2, and I’m hoping they’ll fit the FL Mesh tank. I’ll see when I get them. I like the FL Mesh slightly more than the FL2 I have, though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have the tank that came with the FreeMax Firelord 80w TC kit...
Freemax FireLord Sub-Ohm Tank

and I just ordered these...
FreeMax Mesh Pro Sub Ohm Tank Atomizer - 4ml/5ml - Purple
Freemax Mesh Pro Dual & Triple Mesh Coils - 3pcs/pack - Single Mesh Coil 0.15ohm
Freemax Mesh Pro Dual & Triple Mesh Coils - 3pcs/pack - Single SS Mesh Coil 0.12ohm

Hope it's all compatible with each other. :rolleyes: They're all on clearance at VaporL

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Freemax Mesh Pro Dual & Triple Mesh Coils - 3pcs/pack - Single Mesh Coil 0.15ohm
Freemax Mesh Pro Dual & Triple Mesh Coils - 3pcs/pack - Single SS Mesh Coil 0.12ohm

Hope it's all compatible with each other. :rolleyes: They're all on clearance at VaporL

That kit looked beautiful, Pami. Enjoy it! But this coil thing is muy confusing.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Do you have both FireLuke and FireLord tanks? I'm confused. Those two don't use the same types of coils.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Do you have both FireLuke and FireLord tanks? I'm confused. Those two don't use the same types of coils.
Firelord, it is the one that came in the kits... and I ordered a mesh pro.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Whoops! Title should have said FireLORD not LUKE :rolleyes: At least I ordered the right coils! :giggle:

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Whoops! Title should have said FireLORD not LUKE :rolleyes: At least I ordered the right coils! :giggle:
i hope you at least got the right advice :D glad you did order the right stuff in the end

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
My understanding is the fireluke mesh tank uses the coils that come in a 5-pack. I use these in my Voopoo Uforce t2 tank. If they are sold in 3-packs they are for the freemax mesh pro tank and the tanks that share it’s compatibility.
If this is wrong someone please correct me because I believe this would be the easiest way to differentiate between tank coils.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My understanding is the fireluke mesh tank uses the coils that come in a 5-pack. I use these in my Voopoo Uforce t2 tank. If they are sold in 3-packs they are for the freemax mesh pro tank and the tanks that share it’s compatibility.
If this is wrong someone please correct me because I believe this would be the easiest way to differentiate between tank coils.

So what are the ones that come in the 5 pack called? I bought wrong ones for my FL2 months ago that came in a 3 pack and were huge!
I’m going to need coils really soon, so I’ve got to figure it out. I’ve got two FL Mesh tanks that are new. Thanks!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So what are the ones that come in the 5 pack called? I bought wrong ones for my FL2 months ago that came in a 3 pack and were huge!
I’m going to need coils really soon, so I’ve got to figure it out. I’ve got two FL Mesh tanks that are new. Thanks!

Freemax recently changed the name of the Fireluke Mesh tank to Fireluke-M. So the older ones are called Fireluke M now. Some sites may have not updated the name yet though. The Fireluke 2 in the Twister kits is just a Fireluke M tank with a bubble glass, slider top (to fill), and a graffiti paint job. Otherwise it's the same tank basicly. These two tanks use the smaller coils that come in 5 packs. So you want either Fireluke M, or Fireluke 2. Sites might also be call them Fireluke Mesh, or Freemax Twister coils.

The Augvape Skynet Pro tank can use freemax M Pro coils. The regular Skynet uses Falcon coils.

Falcon and Mesh Pro coils have become really popular. Both are pretty damn good. Companies have took the coil designs and patterned their coils in the same style.

If people don't like the way the Mesh Pro looks (common complaint), you can get a cheaper tank that can utilize it's coils. There's one called the Famovape Vector, another called the Advken Dark (there's also others). Eightvape just had the Dark tanks on sale for like 6 bucks. Not sure if they still are though.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

FreeMax Firelord Replacement Coils (Pack of 5)

FreeMax Mesh Pro Replacement Coils (Pack of 3)

FreeMax Fireluke Mesh Replacement Coils (Pack of 5) | For the Fireluke Mesh and Twister Kit

FreeMax TX Replacement Coils | For the Fireluke 2 Tank (Pack of 5)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Freemax recently changed the name of the Fireluke Mesh tank to Fireluke-M. So the older ones are called Fireluke M now. Some sites may have not updated the name yet though. The Fireluke 2 in the Twister kits is just a Fireluke M tank with a bubble glass, slider top (to fill), and a graffiti paint job. Otherwise it's the same tank basicly. These two tanks use the smaller coils that come in 5 packs. So you want either Fireluke M, or Fireluke 2. Sites might also be call them Fireluke Mesh, or Freemax Twister coils.

The Augvape Skynet tanks can use freemax coils. The regular Skynet uses the smaller Fireluke M coils, while the Skynet Pro can use Mesh Pro coils.

Falcon and Mesh Pro coils have become really popular. Both are pretty damn good. Companies have took the coil designs and patterned their coils in the same style.

If people don't like the way the Mesh Pro looks (common complaint), you can get a cheaper tank that can utilize it's coils. There's one called the Famovape Vector, another called the Advken Dark (there's also others). Eightvape just had the Dark tanks on sale for like 6 bucks. Not sure if they still are though.

Thank you, finally I understand the difference. Being able to buy the same coils for the FL2 and FLM is great. I like the twist off top on the FLM, but really I like both of those tanks.
I’ll look into those other tanks you mentioned. Thanks again!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, finally I understand the difference. Being able to buy the same coils for the FL2 and FLM is great. I like the twist off top on the FLM, but really I like both of those tanks.
I’ll look into those other tanks you mentioned. Thanks again!

I like the screw off caps too. I wish sliders and other latches and stuff would go away lol. I've never had a tank unscrew itself in my bag or pocket. But those dang sliders can come open from being bumped. Then the whole tank spills after that.

I've tried some of the newer TX coils. They're better for me with fruity flavors than something bakery like or rich. I still really like just the original FL-Mesh kanthal coils. They make triples and quads now but I haven't tried any of those. The dual mesh TX fires pretty good around 50W.

tejas240

Member For 2 Years
I read the regular skynet coils are compatible with the Falcon tank, which means they wouldn't work in the fireluke m tank.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I like the screw off caps too. I wish sliders and other latches and stuff would go away lol. I've never had a tank unscrew itself in my bag or pocket. But those dang sliders can come open from being bumped. Then the whole tank spills after that.

I've tried some of the newer TX coils. They're better for me with fruity flavors than something bakery like or rich. I still really like just the original FL-Mesh kanthal coils. They make triples and quads now but I haven't tried any of those. The dual mesh TX fires pretty good around 50W.

I know, I like the original Kanthal coils too and I use them consistently. I’ve tried the double mesh ones, but I still go back to the single Kanthals. The difference wasn’t that much to me, but it was when I first started vaping again, so who knows? They usually cost less, as well. I vape with the single mesh at @35-45w, depending on the juice.

I hope coils won’t be hard to get with the bans now, plus Deeming coming up!

The FLM is way easier to fill. It looks nicer too, imo. (I have the black and gun metal nubby metal. They’re cool looking!) I have two FL2 resin tanks, and the Space Black one has started peeling. I still use it, but it looks pretty crappy!
I think the slider came open and spewed juice on the resin, and I didn’t notice. I do lay them down everywhere, though. Which is why I don’t use mechs! I suppose that I’m fairly cavalier in the way I treat my gear. I don’t abuse stuff or anything, but I think that vape gear shouldn’t stop working at the drop of a hat. (Smok...lol)

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
most bans are on the sale not purchase unless you live where the import and export of them are banned like India

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank you, you made me feel much better.

you should always fight for your right to vape. Educate anyone willing to listen most are just i'll informed thanks in large part to the Alphabet soup of the nanny generation. i am for less government in my life and i make it know as much as i can every time a politician wants to tell me what i can and can't do as a free thinking adult i respond with Calm polite education cause most of the time they are i'll advised or informed and if thy are for bans then i vote for someone else.

VU Sponsors