Become a Patron!

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ELEMENT VAPE!

Nadia324

Member For 1 Year
I think it sucks you are out a bottle of juice but its always a good plan to check your packages. "Trust, but Verify". The folks on here love vape mail so someone not tearing into a package almost immediately is weird to many. Its just not customary.

5150 was just looking at the information that was provided and walked through it all and really it was a pretty impressive investigation with the info that was provided. I am no a special pleader for Element Vape but have ordered from them in the past with no issues.

A month later is a bitter pill to swallow for a business owner, never discount the human element. People do make mistakes, they made one by shorting you a bottle of e-liquid and you made one by camping on the package.
This was the only (somewhat) argumentative response that I can respect. I understand what you’re saying but I have to respectfully disagree that it shouldn’t be the consumers job to double check the shipment. Like I said, I don’t work for them. I’m paying them for their products and for delivery, trusting that they would do their job and not burn me. I’ve had better luck and customer service ordering from random users on eBay from China. I understand that people make mistakes, I would just expect any respectable company to keep true on their word and rectify their mistake if they made one. Whether I open the package immediately or not should have nothing to do with it.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It should be your job to check your package when it arrives.
I've been burned by a few buyers that complain a month later that something is missing or broken when I know for a fact everything was fine when shipped, so I Understand Element Vapes position.
I have purchased many items from Element Vape over the years and never had a problem.
If you had made this same complaint with me, I would send you the missing juice as it doesn't cost anything really, but I would never fill another order for you.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This was the only (somewhat) argumentative response that I can respect. I understand what you’re saying but I have to respectfully disagree that it shouldn’t be the consumers job to double check the shipment. Like I said, I don’t work for them. I’m paying them for their products and for delivery, trusting that they would do their job and not burn me. I’ve had better luck and customer service ordering from random users on eBay from China. I understand that people make mistakes, I would just expect any respectable company to keep true on their word and rectify their mistake if they made one. Whether I open the package immediately or not should have nothing to do with it.

Its exactly your job to check. Black Friday is one of the biggest vaping shopping days of the year, its not beyond the realm of possibility they got hammered with orders and someone committed a human error against you, I am of the opinion this was someone simply picked an order incorrectly and not them trying to intentionally cheat you out of a bottle of e-liquid. Its also fair to assume had you checked the package contents and contacted them immediately that they would have made things right plus some. A bottle of e-liquid is not worth the customer to a merchant (except Chinese merchants), they dont care and will sky up in a second and forget they knew English, (Unless they are selling illegally on fleabay and dont want their account yanked).

the difference in a day or a week after receiving a package is one thing. A month is a whole different time frame, think about it. A month is 1/3rd of most Chinese warranties. Most return policies state something must be returned in 30 days to get a return. You waited 30 days or thereabout to check the package. Thats on you.

You may not know this but e-cigarettes, e-liquids and accessories are considered "High Risk" sales items. They are one of the top card processing nightmares for scams and people trying to rip off the merchant. While you might not be trying to rip them off, everyone else is.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah. you MUST open and inspect EVeRYTHING asap. I open and inspect when I buy from a store, in the store.

about 30'ish years ago, there was a big problem . people would buy something, camera, VCR, whatever.
when they got home and opened the box, what they really bought was a box of rocks. yep, someone removed the whatever and replaced it with rocks. at the return counter, the store thought these people were trying to rip the store off.
Still happens. It is a form of theft.
People buy something and replace it in the packaging with something else and return it for a refund.
And if the retail establishment does not do due diligence inspecting the return it goes back on the shelf.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree, both parties made a mistake here. Was just drawing the parallel between one person making a mistake and a small staff equally being mistaken. Most shops are small businesses that employ very few people, element vape is not the same animal as say amazon. They don’t have any automation.

Additionally, I was referring to trying to her trying to get the desired outcome.

In my experience when negotiating a dispute, it’s usually best to start out amiable and humble. The claws are weapons of last resort.
More bee's with honey... Agreed.

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
First I just want to say Element Vape is a great vendor. I've had 1 issue in the past, and they made it right, because I contacted them right away!

With that being said, OP, you sound like an entitled, uninformed wacko. You admitted you made several mistakes, but you're mad at the vendor?!

You should be mad at yourself for being a dumbass

UpNorth

Member For 2 Years
Wow interesting Read....... Where do I sign up to become the Troll of the Day? Looks like fun to be important for an e-Minute. Weeeeee :headbang: Now get away from my Bridge :cuss2:I am working on shipping retail stuff to random peepholes or am I?. Oh Merry Christmas :santasnack:

ELEMENT VAPE: I purchased two bottles of 60ML Vape Juice as well as a pack of coils from this online company. Not only did my order take forever to arrive (so long that I was forced to go buy vape juice from a smoke shop so by the time it did come I didn’t need it right away and didn’t open it until I did). When I did open it, I noticed I was missing an entire bottle of vape juice. At first I thought I there was some mistake and that I had only been charged for one bottle, but then I looked at the receipt which confirmed I had ordered and been charged for two bottles. I took pictures of my order confirmation, the package I recieved including the contents of that package and the receipt. I sent a polite email, which included said pictures, explaining what happened. I also explained that I never complain, which is true, I also never write bad reviews. But in this case, I am truly upset and feel like this company stole from me. As I explained in the email, I’m short on cash, and $17.99 for a bottle of juice (more if you consider tax + shipping) is more money than I can afford to just be stolen. Especially from a company I have been a loyal customer to, even after several other screw ups which I just looked past. This time they crossed a line though and need to be held accountable. They emailed me back saying that because I didn’t report it within 48 hours of “arrival” that there’s nothing they will do. I will not be shopping from this company again and will be letting everyone I know about my experience as well.

So sorry this happened to you and that others seem to think it should be obvious to open and inspect your package immediately. Most people probably do open their packages right away but not everyone will and people new to vaping/ordering online vape supplies don't know this is a thing. It seems most people on here have had great experiences ordering from Element Vape. I am NOT one of them! I've placed 7 orders since November 2018 and only 2 small orders have come without problem. 3 of my orders were missing an item or two and the BS I had to jump through really irritated me. This last order was the final straw for me! I already did a review about it and don't really want to type everything again so I'm just going to paste the response email I received from them. If you have had good experiences ordering from EV that's awesome and hopefully they'll keep it up for you. They do have pretty fast shipping and most of their products are cheaper than other online retailers but for me, that doesn't excuse all the problems I've had to endure from their mistakes. Thankfully we won't have to deal with each other EVER again after this is resolved. Here's the Email from Element Vape I received on 1/15/19 :

Thanks for all the information that you have provided and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

We just forwarded you the return label to the email linked to the order. If you do not receive it please check your junk mail or notify us immediately.

If you receive it, please send the incorrect product back in any box or package you may have as it is a First Class shipping label. Please make sure the item is in brand-new and resellable condition. If only the plastic shrink wrap was removed and show no signs of use, it will still be accepted.

Also, for the missing tank, please complete and return the attached Affidavit form. Please note the form must have a handwritten signature in order for the investigation process to take place. The completed form must be received within 5 business days of receiving this email or subject to denial.

As soon as we receive your completed form, our investigation process will begin. This process can take up to 5 business days. Once it concludes, we will notify you via email.

--

Element Vape

Trash the Ash...Get in the Element

www.ElementVape.com

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
So sorry this happened to you and that others seem to think it should be obvious to open and inspect your package immediately. Most people probably do open their packages right away but not everyone will and people new to vaping/ordering online vape supplies don't know this is a thing. It seems most people on here have had great experiences ordering from Element Vape. I am NOT one of them! I've placed 7 orders since November 2018 and only 2 small orders have come without problem. 3 of my orders were missing an item or two and the BS I had to jump through really irritated me. This last order was the final straw for me! I already did a review about it and don't really want to type everything again so I'm just going to paste the response email I received from them. If you have had good experiences ordering from EV that's awesome and hopefully they'll keep it up for you. They do have pretty fast shipping and most of their products are cheaper than other online retailers but for me, that doesn't excuse all the problems I've had to endure from their mistakes. Thankfully we won't have to deal with each other EVER again after this is resolved. Here's the Email from Element Vape I received on 1/15/19 :

Thanks for all the information that you have provided and we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

We just forwarded you the return label to the email linked to the order. If you do not receive it please check your junk mail or notify us immediately.

If you receive it, please send the incorrect product back in any box or package you may have as it is a First Class shipping label. Please make sure the item is in brand-new and resellable condition. If only the plastic shrink wrap was removed and show no signs of use, it will still be accepted.

Also, for the missing tank, please complete and return the attached Affidavit form. Please note the form must have a handwritten signature in order for the investigation process to take place. The completed form must be received within 5 business days of receiving this email or subject to denial.

As soon as we receive your completed form, our investigation process will begin. This process can take up to 5 business days. Once it concludes, we will notify you via email.

--

Element Vape

Trash the Ash...Get in the Element

www.ElementVape.com

That is too long of a process and time to start doing all that when clearly they have a lot of mishaps of missing items.
Thanks for posting your feed back with your experience that will be resolved after you stand on your head and spit out rubber nickles.

After reading all this I would never order from them now! Plenty of vendors with great prices who do not make you jump though hoops to get what you paid for.

That is too long of a process and time to start doing all that when clearly they have a lot of mishaps of missing items.
Thanks for posting your feed back with your experience that will be resolved after you stand on your head and spit out rubber nickles.

After reading all this I would never order from them now! Plenty of vendors with great prices who do not make you jump though hoops to get what you paid for.
Exactly! I wish I knew more about the company and how many employees handle these issues. I'm starting to think they have out for me LOL! I've had too many problems with orders for it to be coincidence.

Exactly! I wish I knew more about the company and how many employees handle these issues. I'm starting to think they have out for me LOL! I've had too many problems with orders for it to be coincidence.
On January 26 I finally received the missing tank and they sent the correct coils out once they had confirmation I had returned the wrong coils back to them. I really wish I could order from them since they are quick and cheap but I’m not falling for that again

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea that really sucks you had that many issues. They do have good prices for most of their gear

VU Sponsors